September 1, 2007 Eastern Magic! Early but Excited!

Woohoo we are now at Port Canaveral. The flight to Orlando was good, the drive from airport to port was good as well. Checked out the terminal, only one ship in port. We are staying at the Country Inns and Suites for the evening. Will take DW and DD to terminal, return the rental car and have shuttle take me to port! A few more hours to go!!!!!!

Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooo, cruisers!

On behalf of those of us sailing next Saturday (Sept. 8th), have a BLAST and take care of the Magic for us. Also, if anyone could answer a few questions, that would be AWESOME!!!

1. What is the current band on board?

2. What movies are playing in the theater?

3. What movies are playing in the staterooms?

4. Any new menus or the special meals still: Master Chef Series, Pirates IN the Caribbean, Captain's Gala, and Around the World?

5. Any new shows stick around from the Mediterranean cruise or are the only shows Golden Mickeys, Disney Dreams and Twice Charmed?

6. Anything else new or exciting that we should know?

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!! SEE YOU AT CANAVERAL!!!!!!

We are now in Orlanda Int'l awaiting our flight back home. For those with cruises leaving after ours, whew are you in for a great MAGICIAL Time. All the shows we great, we seen Underdog in the Walt Disney Theater...have no fear underdog is here...lol. The food on board was great, our dinning team was excellent..thank Julio and Laura. Already in the planning process of next years Western cruise. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have!!!!

We're on the 9-29 Eastern. pirate:

Glad you had a good time!:yay:

Do you have a way to post the navigators? That's what we'd like to see.popcorn::

Thanks!
Jamie

Hi, we’re just back and this was the best of the 3 we've been on. The food was terrific. We noticed an improvement in food in all areas. Our Serving team was also excellent, thanks to Sabucci from Hungary and Michael from the Philippines. Room steward was perfect - Efficient and friendly but unobtrusive. We enjoyed Palo for Tea, Brunch, and Dinner - Each time was really fantastic. Too bad for those cruising in the near future because our wonderful Server Ciao Romano is leaving tomorrow for the Philippines for two months vacation. Our 3 year old DS was with us so we can't comment on any Nightlife, but I did see Dreams and it was really great.

I'll post photos of Food on the food photo board in the next day or two and will try to get Navigators scanned soon also.

I believe the shows were the same as before the Med cruises. The only remnants of the Med cruises was the merchandise at 75% off (Woo Hoo!) and a few weird condiments.

We had a private guide in St. Martin No Rush tours. This was perfect for us because we saw the whole island and learned much from the very knowledgeable guide, Beau. Perfect for folks like us with younger kids.

Went to Coral world on a Disney excursion. Our son had fun and got a big kick out of the huge iguanas roaming around. The drive back to the ship was not for the faint of heart :laughing: We also rode the Tram which was cool even though it was Hot.

Castaway Cay was fantastic. Saw a lot of fish but also a few jellyfish. I found a huge starfish. The snorkeling area seemed to be a lot bigger than remembered, and it let me get to crystal clear water away from the beach.

Best cruise yet!!!

We leave in 4 days! would love to see Navigators and hear about any Menu changes, etc.....
thanks so much!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter