September 1, 2007 Eastern Magic! Early but Excited!

We got our travel documents yesterday, I practically tackeled the UPS man. We have all our clothes and other item piled in my bedroom and hanging from the curtain rods. Suit cases are down from the attic, airing out. I am just anxious about or trip to florida. We fly out at 7am, need to get to the airport at 5:30 with an hour and a half drive there puts get up time at about 3 in the morning-:scared: -long day with DD who is only 3 and me a whiney butt when I am tired, poor DH. :love:

Noelle

Since we just booked this cruise a month ago and I am new to this thread, would anyone like to share a little more about themselves. Kinda like a little mini meet online.

My name is Tonya and I will be traveling with my DH Bill. :hug: We have to DD's 9 and 6. They will be staying home this time. They are not to upset by this as they know mommy will buy them more stuff because she feels guilty for leaving them.:guilty: I am a SAHM and my DH is a chemical engineer. We have late dining (you may be eating with us) and we are sleeping on deck 2 but you will find us at the adult pool all other times. :cool2:
I will have a discreet lime green ribbon tied to my backpack so if you see me come up and say Hi! :wave2: I consider myself a shy person so I probably wouldn't have the nerve to go up to you.

Since we just booked this cruise a month ago and I am new to this thread, would anyone like to share a little more about themselves. Kinda like a little mini meet online.

My name is Tonya and I will be traveling with my DH Bill. :hug: We have to DD's 9 and 6. They will be staying home this time. They are not to upset by this as they know mommy will buy them more stuff because she feels guilty for leaving them.:guilty: I am a SAHM and my DH is a chemical engineer. We have late dining (you may be eating with us) and we are sleeping on deck 2 but you will find us at the adult pool all other times. :cool2:
I will have a discreet lime green ribbon tied to my backpack so if you see me come up and say Hi! :wave2: I consider myself a shy person so I probably wouldn't have the nerve to go up to you.

Hi Tonya!:wave2: I would love to cruise with just my DH alone! One day I will gather the courage to do it! LOL! Your going to have such a great time! I'm Karen, traveling w/ DH and our 2 DD's 10 & 7. I'll look for you at the adult pool, as I plan to spend some time there as well. Aaaahhhh...I can't wait! :banana:

Is anyone going to try to attend one of the martini or tequila tastings? Not sure which is offered on our cruise, but I think I'm going to try to make it to one. Anyone else?

Well, as much as I'd love to make it to the martini tastings I think I'll pass because of the not so rave reviews. I think I'm going to use my time for one of the tours they give on the boat... :)

Hi Tonya, welcome btw. It will be me DH, DW and DD of 6 years old. Nice to meet you, maybe we can all meet up on board during the cruise!!!

Is anyone going to try to attend one of the martini or tequila tastings? Not sure which is offered on our cruise, but I think I'm going to try to make it to one. Anyone else?

DSiL and I are going to try the Martini tasting ... I just recently heard of the tequila tasting ... I think we'll have to try that one, too!!! Different at sea days of course because that makes it "OK" ... right?!? We leave Monday morning for our WDW portion of our trip!!! Can't wait!! Did most of the packing today!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

DSiL and I are going to try the Martini tasting ... I just recently heard of the tequila tasting ... I think we'll have to try that one, too!!! Different at sea days of course because that makes it "OK" ... right?!? We leave Monday morning for our WDW portion of our trip!!! Can't wait!! Did most of the packing today!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think different days totally makes it OK! :laughing: I'll see you there!
Have a great time at WDW! It looks like the weather is going to be good for you this week.
I'm packing today, too. Yahoo!

OMG you guys!!!
5 more days!!!!!
I've been waiting for so long... AACCKKKK!!!!!!!

OK, just thought I'd share my I'm-getting-nervous/panic-moment.... :)

Today and tomorrow will be the longest days at work EVER!!! At least all the last minute shopping is done and the bags are almost packed.

Someone on the Transatlantic said that the ship was OUT OF MICKEY BARS!!! They better get stocked up on Saturday because I've been telling DS3 that he could have one every day! LOL

Today and tomorrow will be the longest days at work EVER!!! At least all the last minute shopping is done and the bags are almost packed.

Someone on the Transatlantic said that the ship was OUT OF MICKEY BARS!!! They better get stocked up on Saturday because I've been telling DS3 that he could have one every day! LOL

ACK!
No mickey bar?!?!?!? :rotfl:

I hear you about the longest days ever... I have 1 more night to pack and that's it.
Everything is still strewn all over the other bedroom... I don't think I can fit everything into 1 suitcase... :scared1:
Holey smokes... I don't think I've ever brought so many dresses on a vacation in my entire life!!!... :lmao:

Well I've been packing the last two days. I am trying to not take so much this time. Way over packed last year. I have that " I might wear that" attitude.
Made a trip to walmart today to get some last minute items and of course forgot some, even with a list:confused3 I have to get packed tommorow, Friday will be so busy I won't have time. My girls get out of school at 1:00 on fridays and then they have dance after that. Then it's off to the airport for us. Lets pray for good weather!:goodvibes

We are currently at Cinncinatti-N. Kentucky Int'l Airport, awaiting our flight to Orlando. Leaves at 10:55 AM. The flight down from Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton was good, cloudy at first and then it cleared up!

Woo hoo!!! See you all tomorrow!!! We're driving down later today, as soon as DD3 and DH come home!!

I can't believe it's almost here!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Woo hoo!!! See you all tomorrow!!! We're driving down later today, as soon as DD3 and DH come home!!

I can't believe it's almost here!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Yeah!!!
Ditto!!!
Have a safe trip and see you all there!!!!
I'm SOOO EXCITED....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter