September 1, 2007 Eastern Magic! Early but Excited!

Cruise is paid off, anticipating Monday when we can book all of our excursions and such. Plus the bump helps us as well!!!!

my husband was going to rent a tux but we recently had to buy him a new suit. He normally does not wear suits-first one bought in our 11 years together-so he has decided to wear that instead.

Noelle

Woo Hoo!! Only nine weeks to go!

Hi Thundermountainmomma, we're from Tampa too!

Anyone start packing yet!?

Anyone start packing yet!?

I haven't started to pack but I have started to take inventory of what I need to buy - dresses, shoes, bathroom stuff, make-up, etc. FUN!!

I've also started buying stuff for my kids' surprise travel bags and that is loads of fun to do. Its like I'm buying a million stocking stuffers! :santa:

Hi there! What part of Tampa are you in? I work in Citrus Park, but live in Pasco (Trinity).
It really is getting close now, isn't it? Nine weeks! I can't believe it!:cool1:

How funny, my MIL lives in Citrus Park and works in Trinity! DW, DS3 and me live in Citrus Park and we work close to downtown.

I'm literally counting the days!

No packing for us yet, but we need to figure out what we are taking so we know how manu suitcases we will need!

I am using an empty suitcase to store things as we buy them, but I would not say I am officially packing yet. Still have 2 months of summer to get through. Very soon though. 2 months go fast. Just 2 months ago we were having DD 3rd birthday and that seems like no time at all.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Noelle

We just locked in last week. CAnt wait.

We travel quite a bit but this will be our 1st cruise & I feel al ittle out of my element.

Not quite packing yet but definately creating lists & watching for those "must haves" at the store.

We have a family of 3 (me, DH & dd who will almost be 5) and will be also traveling w/ both sets of grandparents. Should be fun.

Only 7 lucky weeks left! What are your plans for St. Maarten and St. Thomas?

We are thinking Sapphire or Coki beach with our 3 year old for St. Thomas and we have a private driver/tour in St. Maarten.

I just hope everything is ready to go on the Ship since they'll just be back from the Transatlantic crossing the morning we board!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter