September 09 Anyone

allie_to_you

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...
:yay: Anyone looking to start-up a meet for those of us going in September? I'd love to meet some fellow dissers.

Our trip dates are Sept. 11 - 19th!

My daughter and I will be staying at POP Sept 3-8.

We will be there Sept 18-28 & staying at CSR. A Dis-meet sounds great!:cool1:But it looks like I will miss most of you. I hope others are going during the time that I am.

We will be at POP from the 10-19th and our son and family wil be staying at POP from the 12th-19th.

We will be there Sept 18-28 & staying at CSR. A Dis-meet sounds great!:cool1:But it looks like I will miss most of you. I hope others are going during the time that I am.

I'll be at POP 9/13 - 9/19

We are planning on doing Jelly Rolls September 18th if that works with your schedules?

Emily we are from MA as well, where are you from? We are from the Merrimack valley!

We will be there from the 22nd-30th if there are others going around that time it would be fun to have a dis meet! We are staying at BLT and then AKL.

We are planning on doing Jelly Rolls September 18th if that works with your schedules?

Emily we are from MA as well, where are you from? We are from the Merrimack valley!

Sounds like fun, we will be dining at Ohana but we can make it after 10:00.

We are staying at CSR Sept 17-28!! Maybe we will be next door neighbors Tink. BTW we would love to do a meet up. :upsidedow

Sounds like fun, we will be dining at Ohana but we can make it after 10:00.

Sounds Good!!!

It looks like there is def. some interest in meeting up during this week. Im 100% going to Jelly Rolls the night of the 18th and it looks like some other are as well! Im up for meeting up other nights if it works out better depending on your schedules!

Anyone else going to Hoop Dee Doo on Sept. 14th 9:30pm Show???

I'm from Natick... nothing exciting to say about that!

I have an ADR at Coral Reef that night so I can plan to stop by and drink the tears away since it will be my last night :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter