Sept.: Who

Who's going when?

• Sept. 1 - 8

• Sept. 8 - 15

• Sept. 15 - 22

• Sept. 22 - 29

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll be there 9/9 - 9/14, and I haven't even started packing yet! :laughing:

We'll be there Sept. 23-30 at POR for our 1st ever WDW family vacation :woohoo: .
Is it time to go yet? :goodvibes

Hubby and I plus my mom and dad are checking in to POR on Aug. 31 and staying through Sept. 4 for Free Dining.:cool1: :banana: :grouphug:

We'll be at CSR 9/28 through 10/6 to celebrate my birthday. Nothing takes the sting out of a birthday like a trip to WDW! :goodvibes

There will be 17 of us at POP from 9/22 - 9/29, celebrating my DH's retirement from the Army and my 39th :scared1: birthday. It's our first time staying on property and I can't wait! :cool1:

we will arrive at pop on 9/9/07-9/16/07 we are taking my granny for her 71st b-day! oh yeah and since i planned this trip a yr. ago we have a new member going i'm 4 months preggers with #3(and last:)!!!!!!

MY DH and I are Going from 9/14 - 9/21 staying at All Star Sport with free dining :cool1: .

We will be in the same hotel so if you see 2 short people (one with red hair-me!)say hi! we are decorating our room too so if you pass by leave a message! :yay: 4 more days!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter