• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SEPT travelers: check your Alamo rates again!

Gracie'sMom

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to give a possible "heads up" to Alamo users that my 9/19-9/27 rates for a minivan dropped ONCE AGAIN. I checked last night and it dropped from 178.82 to 158.59. That's another $20 I can find MUCH better uses for! Thanks to this board I've trimmed it from $315 when I booked it at the first of August to just about HALF!! Thanks to all!! :cool1:

Just wanted to give a possible "heads up" to Alamo users that my 9/19-9/27 rates for a minivan dropped ONCE AGAIN. I checked last night and it dropped from 178.82 to 158.59. That's another $20 I can find MUCH better uses for! Thanks to this board I've trimmed it from $315 when I booked it at the first of August to just about HALF!! Thanks to all!! :cool1:

I just checked again, and mine was down to $250-ish! I am from Canada, maybe that is the difference! I also used the Walmart code from Mousesavers.com. Either way, I am ditching my National code. Thanks for the update.:goodvibes

Thanks for the heads up...just saved 10%.....on a one day rental it was a grand total of $3.75! :lmao:

Since we are trying to go on the cheap, every bit helps. Thanks again.

I just got a GREAT deal on a car for my last minute trip! Sept 24 - Sept 29, economy for a grand total of $58.91!!! I was going to use ME rather than rent a car, but for that price it's worth it to have the flexibility a car allows. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter