Sept Pin Event-- Who is going?

I'm going. I wasn't sure about taking Meg, but she begged and pleaded. She will join us on Friday night, so she's happy.

Now, if I could just figure out which pins I want . . .

I would really like to go to this event. We haven't gone to one in so long. Hopefully I will be able to talk Nat into a quick trip!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What can we do to help convince him to take a short trip? We would love to see both of you!!

Suzi

I will miss all of you this year. I can't make it.
I don't think my boss would appreciate me asking for my first scheduled weekend on off so I could go to FL since I haven't worked for a year.
Hoping they have an event that looks good enough that everyone will want to go and I can get time off too.
Otherwise it doesn't look like I will get back to WDW till New Years.
Peggie

Sandi - I would love to see you guys, tell him he has to come - LOL!!

I'm going to try to talk him into it. We do have 4 days left on our DVC that have to be used by the end of September.... We haven't gone to Disney since December that must be a record for us LOL.... We would love to see you guys too!!!

But you will have to get yourself on the wait list as the event is sold out. Aslo, you have passed the deadline for RSP submission.

Well it looks like we won't be making it for the Sept. event, BUT I can't complain, we will be spending Thanksgiving with the Mouse! :banana: :banana:

Hope everyone has a blast!
Kathi

I can't wait, I hate not being able to trade in person much anymore. I got pins up the waazooo and I am ready to trade, so see everyone soon.
Barbara
MsMad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter