• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept Photo Pass Share

jessp1021

*Dreamin of Disney*
Who all is doing the Sept photo pass share?? Just wondering if anyone else is going the same time we are!!

We're going Sept 8-19. How does it work to share? Is there a limit on the amount of photos you can get??
Thanks

We'll be there September 6th through the 13th!!:goodvibes

we will be there and I want to also do a photo share.
I would be willing to pull it together using the most comon rules that others have posted. Because otherwise, I will be doing the photo pass for just my family.:)

Karen

I would love to participate in a share. We'll be there the 18th to the 28th. I just participated in one last month and it was great!:thumbsup2

we will be there and I want to also do a photo share.
I would be willing to pull it together using the most comon rules that others have posted. Because otherwise, I will be doing the photo pass for just my family.:)

Karen

I have no idea how this thing works. We've never even done the Photopass thing before, but I'd definitely be interested!:goodvibes

I would love to do a photopass share. we did one last year and it was GREAT!!! We each paid about $13.00. So count me in. My trip is Sept 20-28

We did a photopass share last year. I would love to do another one this year. We will be there 8/29-9/7.

We have a group started if anyone wants to join. It is great!! We did it last year and it worked well. The dates will be starting around September 13th-October 10th. We have to be within a 30 day period for the photopass to be good. PM me if anyone wants to join or needs more info.

We have a group started if anyone wants to join. It is great!! We did it last year and it worked well. The dates will be starting around September 13th-October 10th. We have to be within a 30 day period for the photopass to be good. PM me if anyone wants to join or needs more info.

Well, shoot! That won't work for us, then. We go home on the 13th!:guilty:

Keep looking I am sure you will find an October group, it is early to start a September group but I like to have everything planned!!!

No, I meant we are going in September, 6th-13th, and this one doesn't START until September 13th, right?

No, I meant we are going in September, 6th-13th, and this one doesn't START until September 13th, right?

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I think our first group is going on Sept 8th and we are going to finish out the end of September. You are more than welcome to join. You could be our first group and the Sept 29th could be the last one. Let me know if that works for you.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I think our first group is going on Sept 8th and we are going to finish out the end of September. You are more than welcome to join. You could be our first group and the Sept 29th could be the last one. Let me know if that works for you.

That would be fine!:thumbsup2 I do have to tell you though that I've never even had a photopass before, nevermind a SHARED one! I will need info and lots of help, but I'd love to do it! Do I just buy (do you pay for it at the beginning?) one when I get there and then just pass on the number to the next person through email or what??

I'm going to bed, and will check back with this thread tomorrow. Night all!!:)

Here is how a photopass share works:

First thing, the photo share host decides on the travel dates and the amount of people that can participate. The cost is determined by adding up the pre-order cost of the CD (99.00) and the agreed upon per person cost for mailers, postage, media and case. This cost is then divided and payment is made by each person with the agreed upon method.

Now for the fun part....
1) Get a photopass card from a photopass photographer when they take your pictures in the parks. Have fun and have lots of photopass photographers take your picture. Each photographer will scan your photopass card to add photos to your photopass card id number. Please try and limit yourself to one photopass card per family to help the host when uploading numbers.

2) When you get home, DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES rather than create your own Photopass account on the Disney Photopass website, the host will send you the account information and password on you upload / edit day.

PLEASE ONLY UPLOAD ON YOUR DAY so the photos stay in order even after you edit them or copy them. The edits and copies slide in next to the original.

3) Edit your pictures on your assigned dates.

4) When everyone is done editing, I, the host will order the CD(s). Everyone's pictures will be on this CD. I will make copies for all other people in the group and mail them their copies. You can then take this CD to any photo place and get your photos developed as you wish because Disney sends a copyright release with the CD. You will only receive your pictures on your cd, I will not be copying the entire CD for everyone.

5) There is no limit to how many pictures you can take. If we have enough pictures to fill more than one CD, Disney will send as many additional CD's as it takes at no extra charge.

IMPORTANT: From the time the first photo is taken on a photopass card you must claim that photo on the Disney photopass website within 30 days. So everybody needs to get their photopass IDs added to the account as soon as possible upon their return. The sooner the better, so that everyone can get their CDs ASAP!

Here is an example of another groups share pricing based on $99.00 for the CD and $3.00 for media/mailers/postage.

6 People in our group: $19.66 per person (share of pre-order plus $3)

Reminder - here is what you will get

-High-resolution .jpg files of all Disney's PhotoPass photos in your account (photos from multiple accounts cannot be combined onto one CD). Each file is 300 dpi and ideal for creating great looking prints.

-All original images plus copies of any you have edited, including those with added borders and character signatures.

-Copyright release so you can print the images in the sizes and formats you want (for personal use only)

Twins4mimi I am interested in doing a photo pass share we are there from Sept 27th thru Oct 5. Can you please let me know if you still have opening for your photo pass share.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter