Sept or Nov??

Sam'sMom0126

Mouseketeer
We are debating on when we should take our next trip. We have DVC so free dining doesn't apply to us. My question is this.....will it be warm enough in Nov for our DS to swim everyday? TIA

First, September will very much be warm enough -- it remains quite hot in September, and humidty is present.

November is my *favorite* weather month. I have been only that first week, and early half the second week, and yes, at that time - it is warm enough to swim - not first thing in the morning, but yes, it will be warm by 10/11am.

No worries, splish splash ! :goodvibes

thanks! we went in Feb and although it was unseasonably cold it really stunk that we couldn't swim...or even wear shorts! I think we are leaning towards November....

We were there mid Dec this past year and it was warm enough to swim every day but 1. I think the type of swimming makes a difference too. If you are going to the hotel pool, it can be cooler and still be enjoyable. If you are going to the water parks and will be standing around wet for extended periods, you want it warmer.

Everytime my friend goes... she goes in the first two weeks of November. She said the kids always swim and the rides are about walk-ons! September can still be quite hot and humid... however, you will be at Disney... what's NOT to love?? Enjoy your trip!!

I have been the last week of Septemer 2008 and it was beautiful weather, and just a little warm. The humidity was not bad and I had my mother in a wheelchair. I pushed her through all the parks and was not overly heated. I like that it is still light out later than if you go in November.

We have been in November 2009, too. It is nice as long as you stay away from Thanksgiving weekend. The weather in Orlando is cooler of course, than September. Remember that most pools in Disney resorts are heated, so that should not be an issue when making your plans and during the day it is usually in upper 70's.

Any time at Disney is enjoyable. I am trying beginning of August this year. Wow, am I crazy...:banana:

I don't know I think its cool in November. We have been the 1st week and the last week, Yes, my kids swam but I wouldn't go near the water. Way too chilly.

We are going in September this year . Yes more humid and hot but definetly swimming weather. Plus the crowds are lower than November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter