Sept / Oct 2011

Busy busy, your excitement and joy is contagious! Its wonderful to read that you are having such a great time.

Franrose, glad to hear that you made it there and also having a blast!

Tapdancer, that's a very nice summary of your trip! Always nice to read about everyone's experiences.

Jade, hope the cruise is fun. Does this mean that you didn't end up going INTO B&H??!?!? Josh Duhamel....swoon!!!! Hurray for Mary Poppins! I would be following your TR or blog very closely if you do write one. I know you've got fab photos to share!

Just a few hours and we'll be off to the airport.

I think I was fooling myself when I thought I was going to get some sleep THIS year. So much for that.

I think I was fooling myself when I thought I was going to get some sleep THIS year. So much for that.

:banana::banana::banana:Have a fantastic trip. Hopefully you will get some sleep on the plane:banana::banana::banana:

dabecs, I have close to a million photo's. I have never done a trip report / blog before, but I may have to.

I think doing a blog/trip report is great, not only for all of us :surfweb: here to read but it also becomes a diary you can look back on and all those little details don't get forgotten.

Sounds like you are having a blast:goodvibes

Hey Ozkateer - thinking you'll be on your way to the airport. Take care and have a safe trip! Can't wait to hear about it.

We are back! We had a wonderful time :wizard:. Disney was everything I had hoped it would be, and Adam was surprised that he enjoyed it as much as he did :banana:. Will start up a TR soon, when I have gotten over the jetlag. I haven't read back over the posts so I don't know who is back, gone or going. So I will just say that I hope everyone had a good time, is having a good time, or will have a good time.

What am I going to plan for now :confused3

Hello!!! Sorry not many checkins, the days are not long enough!! Have been at the Frnch Quarter 6 hours now and LOVE it. Magical express is awesome!! We had dinner at rainforest cafe dtd while waiting for our bags, then came home in time to sit out on the green on warm towels to watch the aristocats under the stars! Love the atmosphere here, it is truly magical!! Now waiting for the last week's worth of laundry to dry, lol. Happy happy happy!

We are back! We had a wonderful time :wizard:. Disney was everything I had hoped it would be, and Adam was surprised that he enjoyed it as much as he did :banana:. Will start up a TR soon, when I have gotten over the jetlag. I haven't read back over the posts so I don't know who is back, gone or going. So I will just say that I hope everyone had a good time, is having a good time, or will have a good time.

What am I going to plan for now :confused3

Welcome home!!!!!!!

Hello!!! Sorry not many checkins, the days are not long enough!! Have been at the Frnch Quarter 6 hours now and LOVE it. Magical express is awesome!! We had dinner at rainforest cafe dtd while waiting for our bags, then came home in time to sit out on the green on warm towels to watch the aristocats under the stars! Love the atmosphere here, it is truly magical!! Now waiting for the last week's worth of laundry to dry, lol. Happy happy happy!

Hi Franrose - glad you like POFQ - we arrive there late Friday night!

I am having great trouble keeping up with days/dates/time lol but if you mean tomorrow (think Friday is tomorrow) we will have to say hi!

I am having great trouble keeping up with days/dates/time lol but if you mean tomorrow (think Friday is tomorrow) we will have to say hi!

This is something that we found, we couldn't for the life of us remember what the day of the week was. It could be the most wonderful feeling in the world. It was a good thing that I had memorised our disney plans including all the ADR's or we would have missed quite a lot of things.

We are back too. We LOVED the Disney Med cruise and will definitely keep another Disney cruise on the potential travel agenda. Or WDW trip was fun too. We did not like the Beach Club as much as POFQ. I'm not sure if it was the size, the atmosphere or what but I was a little sad that we were not at POFQ again ( well as sad as you can be at the happiest place on earth...). Back to earth now and to start the savings for the next holiday. I am a little interested in Adventures by Disney. Any experiences to share?

Finally had a spare five minutes to read the past couple of pages. Loving hearing from you all that are already there!

We leave tomorrow, yay!!! Off to Chicago first then onto Orlando.
I have a blog up and running so will add the link for anyone interested. There isn't much on there at the moment as I just set it up for this holiday.
http://holidaysandkids.blogspot.com/

Finally had a spare five minutes to read the past couple of pages. Loving hearing from you all that are already there!

We leave tomorrow, yay!!! Off to Chicago first then onto Orlando.
I have a blog up and running so will add the link for anyone interested. There isn't much on there at the moment as I just set it up for this holiday.
http://holidaysandkids.blogspot.com/

:cool1:Have a great trip:banana::banana:

We are back too. We LOVED the Disney Med cruise and will definitely keep another Disney cruise on the potential travel agenda. Or WDW trip was fun too. We did not like the Beach Club as much as POFQ. I'm not sure if it was the size, the atmosphere or what but I was a little sad that we were not at POFQ again ( well as sad as you can be at the happiest place on earth...). Back to earth now and to start the savings for the next holiday. I am a little interested in Adventures by Disney. Any experiences to share?

:welcome: home

I am not sure if anyone wants to read it but here is the link to our travel blog. It is a little light on detail in some places as we were just too busy to spend the time writing. I apologise in advance for the typos - still mastering editing on the ipad.

http://starretttravel.blogspot.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter