Sept / Oct 2011

Actually my teenage boys are still mostly quite sweet .... the girl, on the other hand......well she has had teenage angst since she was 2!!

Lets just say I am glad I didnt have twin girls!!!

Actually my teenage boys are still mostly quite sweet .... the girl, on the other hand......well she has had teenage angst since she was 2!!

Teenage boys are really quite daft..god love them.
Its the females of the species that are wilful, conniving and self absorbed..I know, i'm one of them:rotfl:

my boys were easy going, just offer them food and they'd really do just about anything.......just plain simple folk.:thumbsup2

Well we are off tomorrow morning:cool1: After about 5 years of planning it is finally happening. I am so excited. To those of you that are going to be leaving while we are already away: Have a wonderful and magical time :wizard:. We will all have some great stories to share I am sure.
Bye Bye
:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::dance3::cool1: :banana::yay::woohoo:

ps. I am going to Disney :cheer2:

Well we are off tomorrow morning:cool1: After about 5 years of planning it is finally happening. I am so excited. To those of you that are going to be leaving while we are already away: Have a wonderful and magical time :wizard:. We will all have some great stories to share I am sure.
Bye Bye
:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::dance3::cool1: :banana::yay::woohoo:

ps. I am going to Disney :cheer2:

Have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

:banana::banana: Hi everyone have not had time to be on her at all we have been so busy!
Those of you who are leaving have a great trip!:cheer2:
I cant believe we only have 9 days left of our trip it has been full on:)
We loved Cinderellas table it was a great experience the only other thing that we thought was better than Disneyland was the Peter Pan ride.
Disneyworld is not for us not one person in our family preffered it to Disneyland:sad2: DH was really annoyed about how much time we wasted even staying onsite with all the getting around. :sad2:
I look foward to planning our next trip to Disneyland:rotfl2:
I better go will try get back here to read soon I am a month behind:lmao:
Enjoy your travels :cloud9:

WAMumof4

The time has come.... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I believe the first from this thread to take off.

Have a great time. Keep safe, have lots of yummy things to eat and great adventures!!!

Guess you have left by now -

Hope you have a great trip!!!!:banana::banana:

Wow...exciting :woohoo:
Have a great trip.:cool1:

WAMUMOF4 so excited for you! Can't believe the time has come. Have a safe trip. I'm sure it will be a blast. Will be looking forward to hearing all about it on your return.

WAMOMOF4 I hope you have a wonderful time, and I hope that you didn't get caught in the maddness at Sydney airport today :eek: it is my worst nightmare for something to go wrong with the flights.

Let us know how you are going :banana: and have fun:thumbsup2

Have fun! And keep safe.

:thumbsup2 Thanks everyone and yes we were caught up in the maddness at Sydney airport when our plane arrived in Sydney the power had gone out they were manually putting us through customs which took ages we got to our plane at he time it should of been leaving they loaded us all on then we had to sit on the tarmac for 2 hours it didn't seem that long as they put the movies on so the kids jsut sat and watched a movie and they served us drinks. So it was a bit longer flight than expected but we made it there without needing a fuel stop:lmao:
10 mins out of Dallas they made an announcement telling us our luggage would not be there :eek: so we then had to fill out paperwork to get it sent to us we chose to have it sent to New York and they told us it would be there when we arrived on Tuesday and it was not:sad2: It was 6:15 by the time we left the airport with our hire car :sad2:
It arrived on the Thursday morning and we were waiting for it so we could check out and move on all in all with the shopping we had to do:rotfl2: so we could change our clothes it cost us nearly a day in time was not really a great start to the trip :rolleyes:

New York was fantastic it was great staying in Times square but i must say other than the location the hotel was quite ordinary it cost me $20 to use the internet twice i just needed to transfer over money nad send an email the internet drops out all the time and the rooms need a serious refurbishment they are quite dirty in apperance but it was so wonderful tolook out our window and see Times square and just catch the elevator down and be right there the kids loved the location.
Time to go do some more Have a great day all :)

Great to hear - hope you werent caught in the storm!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

Hey Battymum, have you done your Amazon order yet - the one where you were going to order Bodyglide etc? If so, what did you order? I'm keen to get ideas from what you've done :thumbsup2

WAMUMOF4 - Great to hear from you - not a great start but hopefully things improved and you're having a great time now ..... with only days now until we are in DW I am worried about how much time will be wasted getting to/from parks.... Enjoy the rest of your trip...

Hey Battymum, have you done your Amazon order yet - the one where you were going to order Bodyglide etc? If so, what did you order? I'm keen to get ideas from what you've done :thumbsup2

I have an Amazon "wish list" that I keep adding to, so far I have body glide, moleskin, dramamine, purex washing sheets, a pop up laundry hamper, an over the door shoe holder, bandaids, luggage scales - I will have to review it and I guess send it off next week! Cant believe its that close!:banana:

Will probably add some snacks and water - its difficult when you dont know brands - I dont really want to pack shampoo and stuff in my luggage, but I dont know what brand to buy. I will also add a couple of cheap cell phones.

I have an Amazon "wish list" that I keep adding to, so far I have body glide, moleskin, dramamine, purex washing sheets, a pop up laundry hamper, an over the door shoe holder, bandaids, luggage scales - I will have to review it and I guess send it off next week! Cant believe its that close!:banana:

Will probably add some snacks and water - its difficult when you dont know brands - I dont really want to pack shampoo and stuff in my luggage, but I dont know what brand to buy. I will also add a couple of cheap cell phones.

hey there

did my Amazon shop yesterday...ouch:thumbsup2
also got a few gifts thru a few other places, more ouch......
trolling cnn/comedy channel/disney shops.....stop me now.

Thanks Battymum, that is very helpful! I also have a shopping cart on the go but keep second guessing myself. For example, I had those Purex washing sheets in my cart but some of the reveiws are terrible and mention them leaving stains on the clothes :scared1: So, now I'm quite confused about them.

I also have the Bodyglide, over the door shoe holder, blister protectors, Dr Scholls foot cream and motion sickness tablets (but chewable ones cause my two youngest won't swallow pills). But never thought of a pop up laundry hamper or luggage scales so now I'm off to look! :lmao:

Oh boy, I had a Garden Grocer list started, but now I'm off to look at Amazon. :confused3

All of this from my bed where I am trying to get rid of a head/body ache thingy :sick:

Thank goodness for the iPad and Big Bang Theory! :worship:

I feel the same way, and DD is only nearly 9.

Disneyworld is not for us not one person in our family preffered it to Disneyland:sad2: DH was really annoyed about how much time we wasted even staying onsite with all the getting around.

WAMUMOF4 - Great to hear from you - not a great start but hopefully things improved and you're having a great time now ..... with only days now until we are in DW I am worried about how much time will be wasted getting to/from parks.... Enjoy the rest of your trip...

This is what we're worried about too - the traveling everywhere and greater distances between everything.

10 mins out of Dallas they made an announcement telling us our luggage would not be there :eek: so we then had to fill out paperwork to get it sent to us we chose to have it sent to New York and they told us it would be there when we arrived on Tuesday and it was not:sad2: It was 6:15 by the time we left the airport with our hire car :sad2

Qantas have a habit of not letting people know til the last minute that their luggage won't arrive. I've seen it happen before. I'm going to make sure the princess gowns go in our carry on!

Now I'm starting to think of ordering from Amazon as well. I was only going to do Garden Grocer.

Wow, 1 Aussie dollar will get you US$1.06 today!!! :cool1:

I am beyond ready! :goodvibes:goodvibes
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

The thread started on 21 September 2010. I can't believe that our trips have started or not far away. I'm talking in days now, not weeks or months!

Since this time last year we've changed from Disneyland to Disneyworld, and from Dear Niece might be coming, to now she is coming and so is SIL! And apart from three ADRs for Akerhaus, CRT, and Crystal Palace, not one of my ADRs is the same since booking at the 180+10 day mark :lmao:

I also use the pop up laundry hampers in the hotel as they keep the sweaty clothes away from the clean ones, keep the room tidy, and they are easy to carry down to the laundry. But I never ordered them through Amazon - the $2 shop here sells them and they flat pack. I buy 3 or 4 of them and then just leave them behind.

The dryer sheets I bought last time through Garden Grocer were called "Bounce" and they were fine, and smelled nice. They also came in handy for packing when we were actually putting worn (read dirty) clothes in the suitcases with clean clothes and worn shoes - I threw an unused dryer sheet in each suitcase and it kept everything smelling fresh. With three boys in the room it was nice to open up the suitcases and not smell gym shoes....

Does anyone else decorate their windows?

I also use the pop up laundry hampers in the hotel as they keep the sweaty clothes away from the clean ones, keep the room tidy, and they are easy to carry down to the laundry. But I never ordered them through Amazon - the $2 shop here sells them and they flat pack. I buy 3 or 4 of them and then just leave them behind.

The dryer sheets I bought last time through Garden Grocer were called "Bounce" and they were fine, and smelled nice. They also came in handy for packing when we were actually putting worn (read dirty) clothes in the suitcases with clean clothes and worn shoes - I threw an unused dryer sheet in each suitcase and it kept everything smelling fresh. With three boys in the room it was nice to open up the suitcases and not smell gym shoes....

Does anyone else decorate their windows?

ooooohhhhhh...my fav subject...window decorations

love it
will try to post a shot of ours last year.......[clap clap clap]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter