Sept Fantasmic Schedule

stites1

Mouseketeer
How do I find out which nights they will be doing Fantasmic? I'd like to book the package at Mam Melrose's, but I'm pretty sure they don't do the show every night in the "off-season." Is it safe to assume it's a go on EMH nights?

Hard to tell. Fantasmic returned to a nightly schedule back in October and has stuck to it since, except for the recent refurb period in January.

It was nighly when we were there Sept 2011(once a night starting at 8:30pm). It changed a week before we were set to arrive from being just twice that week to nightly. I was actually bummed because I like to go to DHS on a non fantasmic night for Characterpaloosa.

It was nighly when we were there Sept 2011(once a night starting at 8:30pm). It changed a week before we were set to arrive from being just twice that week to nightly. I was actually bummed because I like to go to DHS on a non fantasmic night for Characterpaloosa.

But it should have still happened because Fantasmic was after 7:30p. ;)

THANKS!!! The calendar is perfect and answers all my questions. That'll make ADR planning much easier. You guys rock :thumbsup2

But it should have still happened because Fantasmic was after 7:30p. ;)

it did but on a non fantasmic night there are 3 - 20 minute sessions and on a night when fantasmic shows at 8:30 there are 2-30 minute sessions(or atleast that is how it used to be). I was hoping for the 3 -20min. Non fantasmic nights also used to help with the crowds since people who wanted to see fantasmic avoided the park when there was no fantasmic.

it did but on a non fantasmic night there are 3 - 20 minute sessions and on a night when fantasmic shows at 8:30 there are 2-30 minute sessions(or atleast that is how it used to be). I was hoping for the 3 -20min. Non fantasmic nights also used to help with the crowds since people who wanted to see fantasmic avoided the park when there was no fantasmic.

Gotcha. I was hoping you at least didn't miss it entirely on a bad assumption.... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter