Sept exercise thread

Last entry for Sept. Feel bad about this month as I had a lot of work problems and then got sick last week with strep throat, knocking me out for 5 days. Could be worse - if it was a week later, it would have been in the middle of the Disney trip.

Good news is that there is no sickness (knock on wood) in the house any more and I got a promotion at work, meaning I work a regular Mon-Fri day schedule instead of midnights. Looking forward to October where I can put the new schedule to use in terms of planning regular work outs.

Last 2 days:
Monday, 41 minute run
Tuesday, 38 minute run

GRAND TOTAL: :(
884/1400

Catching up
9-22 pm elliptical 45 min
9-23 - 30 min run
9-24 - 92 min run
9-25 - 20 min run
45 min elliptical
9-27 - 212 min run
9-30 - 30 min run
Brings me to 1296/1200 for the month
Thanks for hosting

Wrapped up...Sept is in the books!

Fabulous job to all :cheer2::cheer2: If you achieved (or exceeded!) your goal, way to go. Keep it up. :cool1: If you struggled and didn't get where you wanted this month, move on to October as eager and confident as you entered September and give it your best shot :)

See y'all on the Ohana thread

Wrapped up...Sept is in the books! Fabulous job to all :cheer2::cheer2: If you achieved (or exceeded!) your goal, way to go. Keep it up. :cool1: If you struggled and didn't get where you wanted this month, move on to October as eager and confident as you entered September and give it your best shot :) See y'all on the Ohana thread

Thank you for hosting...excellent job!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter