Sept exercise thread

2TxAgs

DIS Veteran
The challenge for September is ON! The goal of this thread? To make a commitment to exercise for a specific number of minutes this month (you choose the goal that works for YOU), and to encourage each other towards our individual goals! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

A goal of 30 minutes a day will be 900 minutes for the month (that's a LOT of calories!)
A goal of 1440 minutes for the month is 24 hours (a full day!) of working to improve your health :)

So set a goal and join in!

When you achieve:

10% of your goal, your color will change to Green
25% will bump you up to Violet
at 50%, you'll be a lovely fall Orange
at 75%, you will become Blue
In keeping with tradition, you be Red at 90% (cuz you're on fire!)
and you'll be Wish Green upon achieving your goal.

So please join us, whether you're a beginner or a life long exerciser, all are welcome! :cool1:

2TxAgs 910/1200
hmack 1500/1500!!
swissfamilyrobinson 639/1000
mainemooncat 884/1400
glss1/2fll 1377/1200!!
SarahDisney 2600/2000!!
bangzoom6877 1030/500!!
Tasha228 740/1200
DisneyBelle99 770/900
scrump 150/400
msquoted 477/1000
MRS AR 1296/1200!!
3Gsandme /800
my2boysrtwicethefun 1106/1200
vikdeco 180/900

hi!

count me in again this month. I didn't make my goal of 1400 last month - but is that going to stop me from doing something crazy and going in for 1500 this month? no way. With a three day hiking trip coming up, I'm hoping to make that goal.

(yesterday) 09/01 - 54/1500

Thank you for hosting September!!! :)

I'm in again - please put me down for 1000 even though I missed my goal of 900 last month. I have high hopes for September!

Thanks for hosting!:goodvibes

Hi there,

In for September. Back on regular work schedule, so committing to 1400 minutes this month. Have to set the goal high as I have 1 month left before Disney trip first week of October!

Thank you for hosting!

Elizabeth

Put me down for 2000!
I will post my minutes for yesterday and today sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for hosting!

I'm in for 500 minutes. I'm being realistic because I just went back to work yesterday, and tomorrow the students join us. So during this transition period at work that is September, 500 seems like a goal I can achieve. Here's where I am so far:

30/500

30 minutes of upper body strength training yesterday.

a combination of walking and pilates.

I tried a new video this morning as part of a challenge I'm doing with some fb friends. I've never really done pilates before.

46 minutes

100/1500

Hi there, getting back into this after a looong absence.

I'll start with 400 this month.

From yesterday 30/400. Small steps!

I would like to join in! I have never done this before but I think I got the gist of it by reading some of August's thread. Since it is my first time tracking minutes- I am not really sure were a good "starting point would be" so I think I will start with 1,000 minutes and then I can adjust +/- next month based off of my experience in September.

On labor day I walked in a parade which was about 45 minutes and I walked the kids to school today which was about 15 minutes roundtrip.

So... 60/1000 (right? ;) )

Thanks for doing this!

Thanks for hosting 2TxAgs. :)
Count me in again for 1200
Wednesday 95 min run
Thursday 45 min elliptical
140/1200

Hope everyone's September is off to a good start!

early morning run with the headlamp and a little bit of ab work.

42 minutes

142/1500

QUESTION - does anyone have any good reflective gear recommendations? The lack of daylight in the mornings has me thinking that reflective gear may be a good investment. The headlamp is good, but I'd like to add another piece or two.

I would like to join in! I have never done this before but I think I got the gist of it by reading some of August's thread. Since it is my first time tracking minutes- I am not really sure were a good "starting point would be" so I think I will start with 1,000 minutes and then I can adjust +/- next month based off of my experience in September.

On labor day I walked in a parade which was about 45 minutes and I walked the kids to school today which was about 15 minutes roundtrip.

So... 60/1000 (right? ;) )

Thanks for doing this!

Right! :welcome: to the exercise threads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter