• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates made to the gallery.

Sneaky & chipscinderelly be sure and include your hometown and other info when you send your picture in. Then I can add it all at once.

Hi my picture is already there I think you have it under dvcmicky....

Thanks
Michele

Originally posted by Sneaky3
Hi my picture is already there I think you have it under dvcmicky....

Thanks
Michele

Sorry about that - I'll fix that when I update it with your town.

Hi everyone,
We joined DVC last October. We had our first trip home in June at OKW. We are returning home November 21 for 3 nights for our 36th anniversary.
This will be our first member event but our 19th cruise. We are cruising the Panama Canal in March. we are planning to stay at SSR September 2nd and 3rd. I am going to call tomorrow for reservations.
I don't have a digital camera so I will have to wait until I can get my daughter to take a picture of Mike and I.
Mary, Can I submit the rest of the information now and you can post it without the picture or do you want me to wait until I get a picture?
Janice:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dear WDWLVR, Mary,

Hey I'm a teen going on the cruise (16.. 17 in june) and i will be with 3DAN. I'm really worried about going b/c i'm not sure if any one my age will be going as well since this cruise will take place around the school season.
If you happen to know anyone around my age could you be so kind as to post a reply about it... thank you!!!
:smooth: SarahNess:

sarahtweety - sugaswim has a 17 year old sister going on the cruise. Drop her a pm - you might have a lot in common.

Michele - I fixed your listing in the gallery.

Janice - I think it would be easier to just give me all the info with the picture.

Good Morning everyone.

I am sick today so I am home. GREAT I hate being sick. I have a question has anyone received their confirmation. Also reference insurance last time I used travelex, how exactly do you get insurance if you paid points and only one adult in cash. Someone who got insurance on their own let me know how you did it and how much you paid.

Thanks in Advance
Michele

Good Morning everyone.

I am sick today so I am home. GREAT I hate being sick. I have a question has anyone received their confirmation. Also reference insurance last time I used travelex, how exactly do you get insurance if you paid points and only one adult in cash. Someone who got insurance on their own let me know how you did it and how much you paid.

Thanks in Advance
Michele

If you go to the Walt Disney World website, and go to the Cruise section, you can put in your reservation number they gave you. It will bring up your reservation, and gives you the cash value of the entire trip. You can use that for insurance purposes.

As for anything in the mail, I am still waiting.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tiger Lily 03
(I usually put my location as Cleveland area Ohio USA because I don't think anyone would recognize our little 'burb and I want to give a good reference.)

I'm originally from a little "burb" near Cleveland that hardly anyone knows. Columbia Station....ever hear of it?

Mary---You can put us down for London, OHIO (although dd has learned a perfect British accent and tells ppl she is from London---and they assume London, England! She has actually fooled people FROM London, England!!!)

Almost had a nervous breakdown. I went to check on the cruise line site for the cash value and it said that they had no reservation for me even though before it was coming out. I called MS and they said it was still there. Thank goodness....

Michele

Hey sugaswim... Mary told me you had an older sister around my age thats going on the 2005 DVC member cruise... could you get me her Screen Name??

Thanks Bunches! :)

Sarah:cutie:Mouse:earsboy:

Almost had a nervous breakdown. I went to check on the cruise line site for the cash value and it said that they had no reservation for me even though before it was coming out. I called MS and they said it was still there. Thank goodness....

Michele

Good thing I read your quote... they must be doing something with the reservations, because I just got the same information. I wasn't happy, because I want to check something out, and MS isn't open right now... :mad:

We haven't gotten anything in the mail yet, regarding the cruise. I notice that some people have asked.

Our new planner just came today.

We've made ressies for a night at POR before the cruise. No points left to do a DVC stay.

Bobbi:D

Hi,

Hubby and I are from New Milford, CT for you site. We will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary which is September 11 while on the cruise. I always feel guilty for celebrating on that day now, especially since I worked on Wall Street at the time and the only reason I was home that day was because we had just flown in from Disney World the night before and was taking one more day off for our anniversary before heading back to work. My department was supposed to move to the WTC in 2 weeks after many previous delays. We lost 11 employees that day. :(

Originally posted by Disney1fan2002
If you go to the Walt Disney World website, and go to the Cruise section, you can put in your reservation number they gave you. It will bring up your reservation, and gives you the cash value of the entire trip. You can use that for insurance purposes.

As for anything in the mail, I am still waiting.:rolleyes:

I can no longer access my reservation online. Is everyone having the same problem? Does anyone have any info about if/when we will be able to look at them in the future? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter