Sept. 30, 2006 -- Eastern Magic

a54dbf62f57facc8dea7a8b108e0ff7140ed618b.jpeg

kb1esx said:
I'm trying to figure out how many extras I have so I can get them assigned to people.

Kim: Did you want 4?
Cindy: You want 2?

Any others? 1st come, 1st served. :)

David

I hope I'm the Kim you're asking--if so, yes I'd like 4! Thank you!!! How much are they?

DISNEYMOMTO1 said:
Also, the glow necklaces were gone as well. :furious:

If you have a Dollar Tree near you, they almost always have glow sticks in some form or other. I've got a bunch to take with us (adding to my ever-growing packing list).

I was thinking it would be nice to see pictures of all of you so that we might recognize one another. Here's one of my family from January of this year. My kids have grown, my DH has shaved his head, but we're basically the same ;) :

44j3pqh.jpg

Don't know if this will work, but here is me and Baylee last month at the Mall of America. However, I am getting my hair chopped tomorrow and she got hers chopped when school started :cool1:

LibbyLu003.jpg

index.cfm

Here is megan and I, hopefully this works. Well we are down to 7 days. Unfortunately i have to work in the morning to kinda get ahead, not that anyone is ever ahead at work. We have a bunch of projects that will be due while i am gone so i figured i would go in and help out. We are total slackers, we just realized we may need to do more shopping. Guess we will be doing that either tuesday or thursday night, maybe tomorrow if we can get our act together. But at least all of our online forms are filled out. Megan is having a friend visit this weekend so no time to relax there. We went to the renaissance fair today, it was interesting seeing everyone in those medievel outfits and a few girls that were umm, lets just say talented. I think they had all the men drueling. Ok, off to put her son to bed, see everyone on saturday.

P-dawg

Hey all! Well I checked the board early this morning. Left early for my hair appointment this morning. Yeah, no gray roots! Worked all day at a function so just got home. Exhausted and now very behind on the packing, preparing etc. I watched the clock today and announced to those around me that 7 days from the time of sailing, we would be waving farewell. I even showed them how I'd wave good-bye. Still no magnectic tape for the door signs. I went to Wal-Mart early this morning and couldn't find it. Of course, I couldn't find anyone to ask where it was either. I'm on a mission!

Okay, seriously, does the Safe Sea lotion really work? My husband and I laughed that I'd probably buy anything if someone told me that I needed to. For the record, I did order it and it will be here on Tuesday. Our motion sickness preventative patches are here. Must pick those up on Monday.

Okay, I'm a serious shoe lover so how many pairs of shoes are too many to take? I'm trying to coordinate clothes so I can cut down on the shoes but I'm afraid at the last minute I'll crack and throw more in.

I can't wait to meet all of you the day of. We'll be the last people on board but we'll be smiling! I'll try to have all of wear grean even though it won't be alien green.

Tracey :ccat:

tracey...i recommend trying Bonine first...you may not get sea sick at all ( we never took it cause even after a ROUGH first day at sea, we didn't need it) but the patch can cause blurred vision and it made my step son's stomach always feel uneasy (and he was cruising in Alaska on glass!) As soon as he stopped the patch, he felt better

I am in a quandry as to whether I should medicate the girls for sea sickness. None of them are prone to get car sick.

I would appreciate any advice......

i gave Kate bonine before we boarded but she never seemed to have a problem, so I didn't give her any the rest of the trip..I bring it and Dramamine, just in case

kb1esx said:
OK Cindy I've got you down for 2. I'll try to carry them with me until the sailaway party. When will you be getting to the sihp?

David

David- we are staying at the airport Hyatt the night before (29th) and taking the disney transfer (I think it is Meers shuttle). I have no idea what time they come for us but I hope it is sooner than later. I guess we're at their mercy. You are more than welcome to try to track me down at my cabin (only if you feel like it) or else at sailaway is fine. Whatever works for you. Thanks so much again!
Cindy

For those of you that take seasick meds. do you take it in the morning or at night? Is there a better time of day to take it? Thanks!

OK, I'm posting my first picture!! Sorry it is so huge, but I can't figure out how to resize it (I actually did resize it but it didn't shrink any :confused3 ). It will be DH (Dan), DS8 (Danny) and me (Angela).
FamilyPicture.jpg

I had my niece take this picture tonight, so I think it's pretty darn current. Can you all tell I was trying to keep my chin up so my double chin didn't show too much? No such luck! :rotfl:

We are doing the mad dash to pack tomorrow and my final trip *hopefully* to Target. :rolleyes:

See everyone at Sailaway in 7 days! :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

Well, I must say that this is a good looking crowd of cruisers!!!! The Pics are great. I'll have to remember to pack my glassess this years so I can see people. :rotfl2: :magnify:

I woke up early this morning and Patrick had rearranged his furniture in his bed room. He put his bed in the middle of the room and now we have to rearrange the rest of the furniture. Gosh I love that kid. :love: He cracks me up... :rotfl: Sheila, my son is 9 going on 10 real soon and his blanket goes everywhere with him. This morning we had his small suitcase in his re-arranged room and started packing. Well, he has three small blankets, one when he was a baby, one small one from his auntie Gracie and the all important one that he needs to sleep with. :rotfl: In a very big boy voice he told me that he could not sleep if he didn't have his BEEEE, yup it's called a BEEEE. The blanket has a name!!! :love: :rotfl2: Well then he had to pack all of his stuffed animals. :love: :love: We have Chip and Dale, Dale is his favorite, Brare Rabbit and Bear, Eyeore, Mickey, Goofey and lots of others that he needs to bring with him. I told him to leave room for somemore stuffed animals. He has a special section for legos. Don't worry, we have more luggage so we can pack his clothes and he won't go naked. :lmao: I do wish I could keep him this young forever. Why do they have to grow up. :love:

Well, the packing is almost complete. I will have 90% done today. I'm going to visit Walmart without the DS. I don't want to visit the toy section... :rolleyes1

Well as much as I am looking forward to going on this cruise, I'm going to miss my kitty. :sad: I wish I could pack him with us. :rotfl: His aunt will be taking him to her house and pamper him for 10 days. I'm quite sure he will be much bigger when we get back. :rotfl:

Time to get ready for church and then more packing. :yay:

One more thing, am I the only crazy one who irons the clothes before packing them? :confused3

DiDi :grouphug:

Didi, your soon sounds like a hoot. My boys also have a gazillion stuffed animals, but I'm going to try to limit them to one. What they don't know is that when I was in the Disney Store last week they had all kinds of stuffed characters dressed as pirates marked down to $5. :thumbsup2 I couldn't resist getting them each a pirate Mickey. I'm going to sneak into the cabin and put out the pirate Mickey plus a bucket filled with sand toys for them. Hopefully it'll be a nice little surprise for them.

I finally caved and bought the expensive magnetic paper yesterday. Luckily I am in charge of buying office supplies for my office and I get all kinds of coupons, so in the end it'll only cost me $2 :) Now to find some designs (why did I procrastinate on doing this, grrrrr).

My DH just pulled our suitcases down, I need to get busy. Has anyone else been having bad dreams about the cruise? I keep dreaming that it's the last day of the cruise but I haven't done anything yet, I keep saying it can't be the last night, we didn't have pirate night! I will be so glad to get on that ship and just be able to relax without packing lists running through my head!

Kfeuer: Had that exact dream about a week and a half ago...I'm to the point now that if I wake up in the middle of the night I can't go back to sleep...packing lists run through my head. This morning i woke up at 3:15 and all I could think about what we were going to wear for pirate: nite. - never did get back to sleep, finally just got up at 5:30.

Ok, It is one more day of shopping for me, still have a few odds and ends to pick up but we are basically done.

Jennifer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter