Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

We're in!! Not officially booked till out cruise in dec for NYE (onboard benefits baby!!!) but I'm positive it will be me and the DH (celebrating out 5yr anniversary) and I'm trying to recruit my DM and her DH for their first cruise!! Btw I'm a dis junkie so I'm ALWAYS on here!! Got the iPhone app!! I may be quiet but I'm always watching lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thats me too! Always Lurking

Count us in for the fish exchange! First Disney cruise so we may need help with the details. What info do you need?

W need your room number and number of adults and children and ages of children :)

I am so excited for this cruise I am doing the 2nd of Alaska 2013 as well so Im starting ym FE gifts now so I am prepared :) Cant wait!

Haven't booked yet but this is the one we are going on. We are waiting til about 2 months before cruising to book to get the last minute deals they offer. This will be our first Disney cruise but we have cruised before. Our family of 5, consists of me, Heather-35, David-40, Brady-8, Caleb-5 and Tanner-3. We are all very excited to go on our first Disney cruise! :earsboy:

Kelly- was this your cruise? http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-865019?hpt=hp_t1 Was the weather as bad as the article describes? :scared1:

Yes it was my cruise. It was bad but people are going crazy with the over the top comments. We were in very rough seas for a few hours and yes we got tossed around but NO, we were never in real danger and we were NOT going to capsize. We were never even asked to get our life jackets if that tells you anything.

Capt Thom and the crew were amazing. I would and am cruising in Hurricane season again

Hi all! I am booking this trip. It's during my son's fall break time so the timing is perfect. We live in California so we'd have to fly out to FL. We just got of the Wonder on Sunday. Oh how I miss the ship! So here I am booking another! I am waiting to hear from my TL. I've only been on the Wonder so far and am looking forward to checking out the Fantasy. One thing I wished they had on the Wonder was a big screen for movies for both pools or the pools in the same location. My son only liked the Mickey pool and I loved watching movies outside on the big screen so I missed a bunch of the movies there. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. I plan on doing a 2 week PC or Hawaii again (if they are offered) in 2014. This will be my only 2013 cruise. We did 2 in 2012. We have a DVC Aulani trip planned for next summer. I have not decided about the FE yet. It depends on how big the group gets. I hope we plan some meet ups though! I'd love to get to know people! It's just my son and I. He will be 6.5 then. Any other young kids on this trip? Any other single mommas? I am already excited and it's almost a year away! That's good though b/c I need time to save money for all of these vacations! :goodvibes

luv2sleep said:
Hi all! I am booking this trip. It's during my son's fall break time so the timing is perfect. We live in California so we'd have to fly out to FL. We just got of the Wonder on Sunday. Oh how I miss the ship! So here I am booking another! I am waiting to hear from my TL. I've only been on the Wonder so far and am looking forward to checking out the Fantasy. One thing I wished they had on the Wonder was a big screen for movies for both pools or the pools in the same location. My son only liked the Mickey pool and I loved watching movies outside on the big screen so I missed a bunch of the movies there. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. I plan on doing a 2 week PC or Hawaii again (if they are offered) in 2014. This will be my only 2013 cruise. We did 2 in 2012. We have a DVC Aulani trip planned for next summer. I have not decided about the FE yet. It depends on how big the group gets. I hope we plan some meet ups though! I'd love to get to know people! It's just my son and I. He will be 6.5 then. Any other young kids on this trip? Any other single mommas? I am already excited and it's almost a year away! That's good though b/c I need time to save money for all of these vacations! :goodvibes

Welcome! I can't wait either! I have started my fish exchange gifts can't wait to give them to everyone! :)

DGF and I got engaged on the October 20th Fantasy Hurricane Sandy voyage, so we thought we'd take a honeymoon cruise on the Fantasy as well. Just booked room 6192 (apparently the "flag" cabin).

Look forward to meeting everyone :-)

Unfortunately I'm going to cancel. I have been home 2 weeks since my Hawaii cruise and my son is still not himself. He's got some emotional issues that stemmed from pulling him out of school. Also the trip might have been too long. I don't know for sure. I think disrupting his routine and the time changes were the issue. Anyway, this cruise is during a school break but it will mean a time change and then no time to adjust and relax before going back to school. So, I've decided all trips in another time zone need to take place during the longer summer or winter breaks. Too bad because that's when travel in general is more expensive.

Have a great cruise!

I've really got to get in to researching this new ship and planning our vacation. I just submitted my request for time off for this vacation!! :cheer2: This cruise will be my longest time off all of 2013. I'm really looking forward to it!!! :woohoo:

Good morning!

I would like to introduce myself and my family who will be traveling with me! My name is Matt, and this will be my 5th Disney Cruise! We took the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise on Sept. 22 this year, and rebooked the same rooms for this cruise next year! We already can't wait!

We will be in 9079 and 9579. Traveling with me for sure is my mother, Sharon (3rd DCL trip). Most likely will also be my aunt Lita (2nd DCL) and grandmother Laura (2nd DCL).

Had a blast with the FE on our last trip, and looking forward to it on this cruise. I'll be looking to join the FB group, too.

Some other fun things I've seen on past DIS cruises:
1) Stateroom tours
2) Group pictures
3) Trip logo
4) Group meet the night before
5) Group meet(s) during the cruise

Has any of that been talked about, or is anyone coordinating any of that?

CCGMatt said:
Good morning!

I would like to introduce myself and my family who will be traveling with me! My name is Matt, and this will be my 5th Disney Cruise! We took the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise on Sept. 22 this year, and rebooked the same rooms for this cruise next year! We already can't wait!

We will be in 9079 and 9579. Traveling with me for sure is my mother, Sharon (3rd DCL trip). Most likely will also be my aunt Lita (2nd DCL) and grandmother Laura (2nd DCL).

Had a blast with the FE on our last trip, and looking forward to it on this cruise. I'll be looking to join the FB group, too.

1) Stateroom tours
2) Group pictures
3) Trip logo

Not much talk going on yet! In my spare time I do photography do I'd live to organize a group pic! We're setting sail in just less than 3 weeks and I'm doing a group pic so Ill have an idea about it more! I've ask created our logo and put it on T-shirts (not many people got them :-( but it was fun!) we can do something like wrist bands! Someone else organized this but a lot of people ordered them! They have our group name (ballyhoo bash crew) and the dates and ship! Just some ideas! Ill help plan some stuff when we get back, kinda a bit busy. I'm very a organized person, so I'd love to help in anyway I can!! :-)

CCGMatt said:
Good morning!

1) Stateroom tours
2) Group pictures
3) Trip logo

Hi Matt! It's our first Disney cruise so we are up for anything. I have some graphic design background so I can help with a logo.

This is our logo for our cruise in 3 weeks....
(Hope this works!) :-)

512090A5-3BD4-440E-B217-DD53CA2B5504-13275-0000115023006267.jpg

Hi Everyone hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have had to cancel our cruise :(

So someone else will have to organize the Fish exchange.

Hope you all have an awesome time! :)

mareeld86 said:
Hi Everyone hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have had to cancel our cruise :(

So someone else will have to organize the Fish exchange.

Hope you all have an awesome time! :)

Aww so sad to see you go! Best wishes!!!

Renysmom said:
The Facebook page is ready to roll :)

Please send me a PM here on the DIS with your FB information so that I can friend you and then add you to the group.

Could you post the FB link here for everyone? Thanks :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter