Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Hi Shelly. How are you? We can make this easy and I'll ask you simple questsions so you aren't writing to yourself ;-)

Hi! Thanks for chiming in! :). I am good. I finally got to 10. Went to the disneyworld boards for awhile. :)

Hi all! First time cruise for us and we are excited! We will be celebrating my children's birthday and my husbands while on the cruise! They all have birthdays in the same week! My husband isn't too excited, claims he doesn't like cruises! Oops!

I need to get signed up for FE and need some serious explanation as yo how it works!

Also any advise would be awesome! Can't wait!

To join the fe msg Sgc1107 ASAP with the number in your party, names, ages, allergies, etc. the deadline was yesterday.

The fe works by getting or making a fish extender. Google it for more info on those, but basically it's a hanging pocket kind of like a Christmas card holder that hangs on the"fish" (seahorse on our ship) outside your room. An email will be sent out to everyone participating with others room numbers and participants name. You will bring small gifts along and go around to the rooms and distribute the gifts into other people's FE, as well as receive gifts from other participants.

Sgc1107 is who you need to message.

For FE you will need to privet message her the following:
Name/ages
Room number
If you are celebrating anything
If there you do t want or can't have something like candy.

There may be more that that's what I recall.

FE sounds like fun to me, this is our first cruise. We bring gifts for all in the FE group, you could do each person or a cabin gift. I plan on doing I do dual gifts for the kids and then one gift for the adults. Threw out the week you would take the gifts to the members on the list. If they are not on the list they could be with another group.

Hello everyone!

We got off the Fantasy in January for our honeymoon and booked this cruise while on board! And we booked it as a surprise for my parents too, it'll be their first Disney Cruise and they're quite excited.

While cruising we found out what all the fish extender madness was about and would love to participate this time around, we already have some FE's to use!

Have we started a list, can we get on it, etc?!

Not too much longer before we set sail!

I think we may be too late to sign up for a FE group ... yeeeps! :(

Grace (just guessing lol) lets let the group decide.

Attn. FE group we've had a late joiner and I'm wondering if there's any objections to adding a family of 4? I know a lot of you have started gifts so I want this to be a group decision.

My DH and I just booked the Fantasy for September 28th tonight! This is our 7th Disney Cruise and this cruise is to celebrate our 30th anniversary and my birthday. We participated in a FE group last Christmas and LOVED it! Is there any way the we might be able to join this group at this late date? The teacher in me enjoys the FE experience so-o-o-o-o-o-o much!

We are getting close to cruise time! I am very excited!

I'm trying to get my packing list together. I'm an over packer, so the list helps me to limit what I bring! I don't really need all the extra stuff anyway. :teeth:

Already have our excursions planned. We are also going to Palo for the first time. Didn't go on either of our first 2 cruises, so we decided it was time to give it a try. We will be doing brunch on our first sea day. Will anyone else be there?

We are getting close to cruise time! I am very excited!

I'm trying to get my packing list together. I'm an over packer, so the list helps me to limit what I bring! I don't really need all the extra stuff anyway. :teeth:

Already have our excursions planned. We are also going to Palo for the first time. Didn't go on either of our first 2 cruises, so we decided it was time to give it a try. We will be doing brunch on our first sea day. Will anyone else be there?

We will be! 11am (I think) you will love it! Skip breakfast or eat early & light!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter