Sept 27 Wonder *Scared are we alone*

THINK*PINK

Disney Dreaming
I have been reading the meet and greets and no one has posted for the Sept 27 wonder cruise....:surfweb:.... Are we the only family going? Well it would make things interesting but geesh, anyone heading to the ship with us?????....:flower3:

Hi THINK PINK

We will be there. There have been a couple of threads about this date but not many people responding to them. They have probably slipped down the list as it's a couple of weeks ago since anyone posted. There will be me, DH, DD age 9 and DS age 6. I was thinking we were going to get the ship to ourselves but there looks like there will be one or two (maybe even hundreds !!!) of families onboard.

Jackie

Hi There, my family is also on this cruise. According to DCL this is a full ship.....I don't quite knowif that is good or bad?

Hi Sept 27th Cruisers.
My family will also be going on the Wonder. Me, my dh and ds age 5. We are excited. This will a first cruise for ds. I'm new at the boards and read this thread and knew I had to register. I've been reading for months now to find people going on the same dates. Has anyone signed up for any excurtions yet?
Carla

Hi Sept 27th Cruisers.
My family will also be going on the Wonder. Me, my dh and ds age 5. We are excited. This will a first cruise for ds. I'm new at the boards and read this thread and knew I had to register. I've been reading for months now to find people going on the same dates. Has anyone signed up for any excurtions yet?
Carla

Whoo Hooo I am so excited I can't stand it :rotfl2: This will be our first cruise... The only activities we have decided to do was the banana boat ride. We are also going to do some spa treatments. We will be at the parks for 6 days so we really just want to chill out during the cruise and plan on being as lazy as we can get hahaha:cloud9:

Wow not to many posters on this one... So a full ship hu. Oh well.... I am driving my family crazy. So close I can almost smell the air..feel the breeze .:rotfl2:
I think I have a sickness... Disneyitis...:banana:
:dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3:

I'm so ready to go!!! Our family will be staying at OKW for 2nights and going to SeaWorld day before we get on the ship. Just did Disney for 10days last Oct so we decided not to do the parks this time. Banana Boat rides looks great, but DS is to young for that. I hope to snorkel tho. Can't wait for Castway Cay.
Carla
:earsboy:

We will be on the Wonder Sept 27th also! We will also be at the parks for the days before. Never cruised before, heard this was a great one for first timers! Probably will be spending lots of time at the pool while not at our stops! We have a 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl.

What is everyone doing while at ports of calls? Anyone else with really young ones that can't do excursions?

What is everyone doing while at ports of calls? Anyone else with really young ones that can't do excursions?

Ds is 5. I have already registered him for the Oceaneer Club, but not sure about leaving him. We plan on staying on board at the Nassau stop to do swimming. Maybe the pool with the big slide won't be full. I hear they have activities and movies going during that stop. In Castaway Cay we have no excursion plans. Really wanted to do a snorkeling one, but will just try renting the gear and see how Ds does with that. Just planning a fun go with the flow family cruise trip. Anyone make ressies for Palo's or the spa?
Carla

Ds is 5. I have already registered him for the Oceaneer Club, but not sure about leaving him. We plan on staying on board at the Nassau stop to do swimming. Maybe the pool with the big slide won't be full. I hear they have activities and movies going during that stop. In Castaway Cay we have no excursion plans. Really wanted to do a snorkeling one, but will just try renting the gear and see how Ds does with that. Just planning a fun go with the flow family cruise trip. Anyone make ressies for Palo's or the spa?
Carla

We have a spa treatment planned but we decided to hold off on Palo's. I know, I know, many people have told me that it's one thing they absolutely say to do. But, it's our first trip and we wanted to take full advantage of the dinning that is already planned for us. It's just another excuse to plan a second cruise.:thumbsup2 .... Just checking the waters to make sure I don't end up sea sick and unable to do squat....

Janet

Hi, I'll be on the cruise with my husband and 9-year-old son! We just made the decision to go about a week ago and fortunately there was still some space available. My best friend and her family will be there as well (which is why we decided to go). I am so excited! I'm new to the forums, but noticed there is a fish extender thread. Anyone participating in this, or is that usually for longer cruises?

I have some khakis and nice shirts for my husband for the dinners. Does he need nice shoes or can he wear his birkenstock shoes or other casual "shoeware"?

I have some khakis and nice shirts for my husband for the dinners. Does he need nice shoes or can he wear his birkenstock shoes or other casual "shoeware"?

I have no idea about the shoes. Hubby is wearing his nice shoes. We are in the process of packing too. Whoo Hooo just can't believe its here. We are leaving in the Am also. :cool1: :banana:

Hi Girls.
Hubby will be wearing a nice dressy type of sandles and maybe will bring the dress shoes with laces. How about for the dress up dinner night are the men bringing suit coats? It will be skirts and capris for me.
Anyone worried about the weather?
Carla

Found out from another thread that casual shoes are fine. THanks goodness! THey said his leather slides (Flips) are fine, most are not wearing dressy shoes. One less thing to pack!

I also don't have any nice pants for my 4 year old son. It will be warm here awhile and haven't even thought about Fall clothes? Can he wear his shorts to dinner?

We'll be there, too:cool1: :cool1: I hope to meet you and your family. I'm traveling with my daughter and her two children. This is our first Disney cruise. We are looking forward to all the excitement.:dance3:

Ds is 5 and will be wearing dressy shorts and polo type shirts with sandels or crocs. Wish I would know which restaurant we are eating at first.
It's getting closer. :)
Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter