sept 26 - oct 2 2009

chemie15

Mouseketeer
I am think of going to Disney the last week in Sept because our APs run out on oct4, so I would be able to get a 3rd trip out of them before they expire, any ideas on Crowds? I know the weather will be HOT and Sticky, but I can live with that. They always have pools, and water parks for during the day. I am just worried about how many people are there that time of year. I don't want to deal with huge crowds like the summer and the heat. Any ideas?

We will be there Spet 25th through Oct 4th....I hope you are right about the crowds....I was expecting it to be busy with the F&W festival kicking in gear.

SEcond best time of year behind May.

We always go in September/October to celebrate our Anniversary and have a great time. The back of world showcase in EPCOT can get a bit busy when the bands start playing, but, otherwise everything is quiet.

I do find that the temperatures are warmer in WDW in this time period more so than May. That could just be my reality and not everyone elses.

(A quick check of the historical weather shows that I am insane and the registered temperatures are higher in September. The humidity is lower in May though).

We will be there at the same time(last week Sept/first week of Oct.) and we always go to celebrate our anniversary too! This will be our 20th wedding anniversary, so I am planning to have the BEST time EVER!
We also go the first week in May and I find both the May and Sept/Oct.times of year to be the best for weather and lack of crowds. We used to go in the summertime back when our daughter was in school and now I can not imagine trying to go that time of year. I have been spoiled.:goodvibes

I'll be there around then too. It can get a little busy because it's the end of free dining and the food and wine festival is starting, but when I went last year, the crowds were pretty low and manageable.

We are going 9/26 to 10/3. Note: we joined DVC in December and got "developer" points (basically a free vacation) but they have to be used by 10/3. I know ALOT of DVCers got these and are using them this week as it is the last week. It will be minimal at best as how it affects crowds but just wanted you to know. Also, touringplans.com rates this as one of the lowest weeks in 2009. :cool1:

Interesting........

We are hoping to go around Oct. 16th or so. So about 2 weeks later. It is MEA here in MN and the kids are off Thurs, Fri and Mon. So, we wanted to plan around that. Sounds like nice weather that time, is it like in the mid 80's? I'd prefer the 70's, but I will live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter