Sept 26-30th or Nov3-7th -less crowds???

melleo

Earning My Ears
My family (6 of us) want to go to Disneyland. We went in May of last year and it was great and October the year before and it was very busy. Between the 2 dates I have now, which one would be better in terms of less crowds? thanks for all your help.

I like both times but If it were me I would go for the Nov dates. It's right after Halloween so that rush will be over and right before the busy Veterans day holiday.

I think that either time you go it will be OK, but I do agree Nov may be less crowded, but the weather might not be as nice.

Go for November, the xmas decorations will likely be up.
Do people get the friday off for veterans day or the monday?

Veteran's day = insane. First time i saw Disneyland closed since i started working there.

We were there then. I'd like to think my family kicked it over the limit. OR they thought these people are way too cool to let anyone else in so we better shut it now.

If you go the weekend BEFORE Veterans day like you posted you should be great. Perfect weather that time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter