Sept 25, 2011 Wonder - Mexican Riviera

Depends. Where will you be using them? On the ship, your youngest can only go in the splash pad area. (someone correct me if I am wrong. Last time we cruised, non-tty trained kids had to stay out of the pools.). So, he wouldn't need it on the ship. Your dd can swim in the Mickey and Goofy pools. Mickey pool is quite shallow. Goofy is fairly deep. Maybe 4 or 4 1/2 feet deep? If she is not comfortable in that deep water, you may want them.

If you want them for an excursion, I would check with the excursion people. I bet they will have floatation devices available.

Perfect, this is the info I was looking to hear! Ok...I'll pack only her items!

Hope you all have a great cruise. You are the first group to sail the Mexican Riviera this Fall after the Wonder has been in dry dock so am sure the ship will be in great shape (new carpet and updated sound system in one of the theaters, etc.) and look beautiful.

My family won't be sailing the end of October so I hope some of you will be posting copies of the Daily Navigators, trip reports or other info so we can live vicariously through you until our sail date rolls around. (I'm especially excited to see copies of recent MR Navigators!)

Safe and Happy travels to you!

Happy Monday all...let’s hope this week flies by and SUNDAY ARRIVES...FAST!

I'm working till Thursday & will start the packing tonight. Each evening we have something planned to get out of the way. Starting to get nervous & excited at the same time. Hoping the DS (1) does well on the drive to LA & cruise (this is my nervous part settling in.)

I hope you all have safe travels & see you Sunday!

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

I am getting butterflies!! We are driving from sacramento too!

We are dropping of DS (1) in palm springs at the inlaws. We are probably leaving saturday around 10pm- I dread traveling during the day with him and rather have him sleep through the entire drive. We are also driving down with a friend and her DS (also 1). She is going to visit a friend while we are on our cruise and keep our car so we don't have to pay for parking. She is a blessing! Saves us $$ for sure.

My plans for the week are just to tackle cleaning a room a day and packing & last minute shopping on thursday/friday/saturday. I know I procrastinate procrastinating LOL :rotfl:

I am still not unpacked from my bachelorette weekend, our long weekend in Monterey or the wedding! :rotfl: I hate unpacking...LOL-- to my defense each trip needed things not related to each other, the weather or daily real life LOL

I was thinking of not bringing shampoo/conditioner/body wash since its available on the cruise--how are the products?

This time next week we will be having a blast!! I am soo excited and have been reading TR about DCL in general and MR/Wonder :banana:

6 days!!
:dancer::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::dancer:

I am getting butterflies!! We are driving from sacramento too!

We are dropping of DS (1) in palm springs at the inlaws. We are probably leaving saturday around 10pm- I dread traveling during the day with him and rather have him sleep through the entire drive. We are also driving down with a friend and her DS (also 1). She is going to visit a friend while we are on our cruise and keep our car so we don't have to pay for parking. She is a blessing! Saves us $$ for sure.

My plans for the week are just to tackle cleaning a room a day and packing & last minute shopping on thursday/friday/saturday. I know I procrastinate procrastinating LOL :rotfl:

I am still not unpacked from my bachelorette weekend, our long weekend in Monterey or the wedding! :rotfl: I hate unpacking...LOL-- to my defense each trip needed things not related to each other, the weather or daily real life LOL

I was thinking of not bringing shampoo/conditioner/body wash since its available on the cruise--how are the products?

This time next week we will be having a blast!! I am soo excited and have been reading TR about DCL in general and MR/Wonder :banana:

6 days!!
:dancer::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::dancer:

I am taking shampoo/conditioner/body wash as i want to take home what is provided as souvenirs (use at home to remind me what I had) so to speak.

I guess I am a little late to the party here. So looking forward to going on this cruise. Coming from San Francisco. Staying at Disneyland for a few days and then on to relaxation. We don't have any kids, but love Disney any ways. I worked on this ship, so I am excited to be back and catch up with old friends. Everyone have a great cruise!

Let's hope this week goes by fast.

Vanessa:banana:

Coming from San Fran and counting down the days!! Looking forward to spending some time at Disneyland first. I cannot wait to sit on deck, the sun on my face and not a care in the world!!

:banana: :banana:

What excursions are you taking? Not sure which one(s) my partner in crime are going to do.

Yay 6 more days people!!!

I guess I am a little late to the party here. So looking forward to going on this cruise. Coming from San Francisco. Staying at Disneyland for a few days and then on to relaxation. We don't have any kids, but love Disney any ways. I worked on this ship, so I am excited to be back and catch up with old friends. Everyone have a great cruise!

Let's hope this week goes by fast.

Vanessa:banana:

I totally wish we could be going to DLand for a bit.. it just doesnt work schedule wise :guilty: guess I have to plan another trip though!! :yay:

Is everyone going by the DIS packing list? Anything else you added to the packing list? suggestions?

The closer we get to the cruise the less work I get done while I'm at work. My mind goes on vacation a week before my actual vacation every single time......:surfweb: I am litterally sitting at my computer and can NOT concentrate on a single work related thing for longer then 10min.....:confused3:

The closer we get to the cruise the less work I get done while I'm at work. My mind goes on vacation a week before my actual vacation every single time......:surfweb: I am litterally sitting at my computer and can NOT concentrate on a single work related thing for longer then 10min.....:confused3:

This sounds like ME..its going to be hard to get anything done this week!

This sounds like ME..its going to be hard to get anything done this week!

Yes exactly.....all I do is sit here and think about ways to get out of coming in the rest of the week at the very least I think I am feeling sick for Friday.....LOL.........:rotfl::rotfl:

I sent you a Pm..hope you get it..I am a newbie and it seemed to go through this time...hope so:banana:

I sent one as well :lovestruc

I am literally sitting in front of my computer with 3/4 tabs on my browser cruise related. My cruise documents next to me, my dland tickets (that I can't use yet :guilty:) and my disney honeymoon gift card.

I just spoke with them about paying with my gcard on the cruise & just not realized I forgot to ask them our dining rotation & which night is pirate night.

Are all you adult only cruisers doing pirate night? Im undecided about it.

I sent one as well :lovestruc

I just spoke with them about paying with my gcard on the cruise & just not realized I forgot to ask them our dining rotation & which night is pirate night.

Formal - Day 2
Pirate - Day 5
Semi Formal - Day 6

I guess I am a little late to the party here. So looking forward to going on this cruise. Coming from San Francisco. Staying at Disneyland for a few days and then on to relaxation. We don't have any kids, but love Disney any way.

Coming from San Fran and counting down the days!! Looking forward to spending some time at Disneyland first. I cannot wait to sit on deck, the sun on my face and not a care in the world!!

Woo woo! What's up, SF neighbors! :banana: I can't believe we're 6 sleeps away! I'm flying out of SFO Friday night & will be visiting with some family in LA. I've never flown Virgin America, so I'm excited to see if it really is that cool. I'm also excited to see the newly-renovated Terminal 2. I've been packed for like a week now 'cause I'm a dork :rotfl: so now all I have to do is wait!

u dont. it said somewhere its included, or u can take the ones from ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter