Sept 25, 2011 Wonder - Mexican Riviera

good luck with xray!! ive had many broken things, incl. finger, just a splint and hell be ok.
im sure ur flight will be good :) i :love: flying. no matter what.

Random Question... can we use a Photopass on the cruise? We just went to DL this weekend and got a couple photos, and I just wondered if I could keep using the same photo card and bring it along on the cruise? Does anyone know if the card only works for a certain amount of time or can I use it every time we go back?

Random Question... can we use a Photopass on the cruise? We just went to DL this weekend and got a couple photos, and I just wondered if I could keep using the same photo card and bring it along on the cruise? Does anyone know if the card only works for a certain amount of time or can I use it every time we go back?

My understanding is you can reuse your card although if there are no pictures in your account after so long you may have to reregister it (not certain on that point). I've got mine from last october. Photopass doesn't work on board as Shutters is run by a different company. The way I understand it though is if you are considering purchasing the cd to have digital copies of your pictures make sure you check every day at shutters that you have been spotted as it is all through photo recognition based on the picture taken as you go on board and also make sure you get the photographers to take plenty of pictures as this way you get a better deal. I'll be making sure we get the cd as I make photo books of our trips (everything actually) so this is the best option for us, even if it is more expensive.

Are you ready? I bet you can't wait as this is your weddingmoon and not just a cruise.

Sigrid

Thanks Sigrid! Good to know.

Did anyone else think they may want to come sit in on our ceremony? I have Janice and Trevor down, but I thought there was someone else who might come. I'll send in the list tomorrow, so if anyone else thinks they might want to come join our little par-tay, let me know! PM me your names, room #, and reservation. We'll have plenty of cake to go around!

The ceremony is is on Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Time: 4:00PM

p.s. I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! :D

No photo pass on the cruise. Your room key will be your "key to the world" as they call it. You room key will be swiped whenever you take a photo onboard, you will use you room key anytime you buy anything onboard the ship this includes using the washer and dryer. If your room key you can still take photos it just helps to have it, you room key will also be used at the photo kiosk to view all your photos, your photos will also be printed out everyday and placed up at shutters for viewing.

Thank you so much!! Yes we did involve the children, my oldest was the ring bearer and then we said vows to the children and presented them with bracelets.

and since YOU ASKED....;) I apologize if anyone thinks Im a picture flooder LOL

No way! I LOVE the photos! Thank you for sharing. Such a cute couple, ADORABLE kids and a beautiful wedding!!! Awwww :lovestruc

Beautiful wedding pics Jessica! Congratulations!

I have all of my FE gifts, just need to organize them. Our Fish Extender arrived yesterday! It looks great!

I wish safe travels to everyone!

My younger DD has a little cough now! GREAT!! Hopefully, all will be well by the cruise! Will they let people with a cold on the ship? I am guessing that we will all be fine by then. I was just wondering how strict they are about letting people on the ship who are not well. My DD should be all better by then :)

Hey fellow crusiers, I was wondering if any of you will be staying at the Vagabond Inn in San Pedro the night before (09/24)?

No way! I LOVE the photos! Thank you for sharing. Such a cute couple, ADORABLE kids and a beautiful wedding!!! Awwww :lovestruc

Beautiful wedding pics Jessica! Congratulations

Thank you!!! :lovestruc

Hey fellow crusiers, I was wondering if any of you will be staying at the Vagabond Inn in San Pedro the night before (09/24)?

I am in the process of trying to avoid parking at port, so we are hoping to just get dropped off that morning.

11 days....16 hours...45 minutes!!!! :banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Nope, sorry. My best friend lives in LA so we're staying at her place the night before. We were able to hire a car service to take us to port (so that we don't have to park the car there) for only $65! Woo! :yay:

Double tree was cheaper than disneyland doubletree had a cruise and park deal that included shuttle to the port

Double tree was cheaper than disneyland doubletree had a cruise and park deal that included shuttle to the port

We are doing the park and cruise deal with the Doubletree. We're staying on in Dana Point after the cruise for 6 days so already have tickets to go to the Halloween party on the Monday night and will go back for at least another full day at Disney. We've still never stayed there, but there's always another trip.

Sigrid

We'll be parking @ the port because we have 2 car seats...figured we would need these anyways if we took a shuttle or taxi from hotel. Kinda bummed but I heard the hotel is very close to the port.

OK I have a question aimed particularly at those who are going to "wing it" in port. Although we are going on the "city tours" so to speak I realise we will get time to shop etc and I need to go and organise currency...am I right. I just have no idea who much/little or do the locals prefer American dollars. Please help as I realise I need to get this done asap.

Sigrid

OK I have a question aimed particularly at those who are going to "wing it" in port. Although we are going on the "city tours" so to speak I realise we will get time to shop etc and I need to go and organise currency...am I right. I just have no idea who much/little or do the locals prefer American dollars. Please help as I realise I need to get this done asap.

Sigrid

I am not planning on converting any money to pesos as all the port cities will take USD without a problem. Make sure you have a LOT of small bills as they will often give you change back in pesos and, if you are anything like 99% of Americans, you will have no idea if you are getting the correct change based on the current exchange rate. You may want to check on the main board for people who recently were in port but this has always been my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter