Sept 23-28

Indianadisneyfan

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of going down Sept. 23-28 for a solo trip :cool1:. This will be my first solo trip to WDW. Just wondering if there is anybody else has a trip planned at that time. I will be staying at one the the value resort.

One of my best girlfriends and I will be there to enjoy free dining. We are staying at the Carib Beach resort. What are your plans?

When I get there Sunday I'll probably go to MK since it is open later. The rest of the days I'm open. As far a food I'm doing CS. I'm not much on eating by myself at a nice restaurant. Do you all have plans yet? As far as the Parks I pretty much just go with the flow with no plans.

I'll be there solo Sept 23-30th although since I am flying in from the West Coast, my first day in the park won't be until Sept 24th. I am staying at Pop.

I've never stayed at a value resort. Is pop century the best one to stay at. I know it's a little more money? I'm driving down because me and flying don't get along.:scared1: Do you have any any plans for which park you are going to on which day?

When I get there Sunday I'll probably go to MK since it is open later. The rest of the days I'm open. As far a food I'm doing CS. I'm not much on eating by myself at a nice restaurant. Do you all have plans yet? As far as the Parks I pretty much just go with the flow with no plans.

We have booked ADRs for dinner every night we are there, but nothing beyond that is planned out. If there is a MNSSHP on the 25th, we will probably attend. We both are go with the flow people as well.

Would either of you be interested in meeting up for a drink or a meal that week?

I would be interested in either one. You can let me know where at and I can meet you all there. The only plans I have is to have a good time. I don't have any reservations anywhere so I'm open to any day or night.

We have booked ADRs for dinner every night we are there, but nothing beyond that is planned out. If there is a MNSSHP on the 25th, we will probably attend. We both are go with the flow people as well.

I went to MNSSHP about 4 yrs ago. It was a good time but it seemed really crowded to me. A lot of the rides wasn't running during the party.

I've never stayed at a value resort. Is pop century the best one to stay at. I know it's a little more money? I'm driving down because me and flying don't get along.:scared1: Do you have any any plans for which park you are going to on which day?

I have stayed at All Star Music before and really enjoyed it. It is nothing special, nice rooms, nice pools, free transportation. I am staying at another Value Resort in May. I think they are a great deal for the money.

I have stayed at All Star Music before and really enjoyed it. It is nothing special, nice rooms, nice pools, free transportation. I am staying at another Value Resort in May. I think they are a great deal for the money.
Thanks I agree that's it's a good deal. I've stayed at POR when my ex girlfriend and I was there. Just me I'm going cheaper, don't need to spend $300-400 more for a room just for me.

I would be interested in either one. You can let me know where at and I can meet you all there. The only plans I have is to have a good time. I don't have any reservations anywhere so I'm open to any day or night.

We have a late dinner ADR on the 26th, maybe we could meet in the early evening for a drink. Any ideas where we could meet? Our dinner ADR is at the Poly, is there a lounge or bar there? We are up for anything, so just let me know.

Any other Disers interested in a meet? All are welcome!

I'm not sure if there is :confused3 ? Ive only stayed at POR. I would bet that they have one somewhere. If not, are you all going to DTD anytime while your there? Looks like everybody else on this thread is staying at POP. So Im going to make my reservation for there tomm. I think that would be a good time if we had some other people join us.

I'm not sure if there is :confused3 ? Ive only stayed at POR. I would bet that they have one somewhere. If not, are you all going to DTD anytime while your there? Looks like everybody else on this thread is staying at POP. So Im going to make my reservation for there tomm. I think that would be a good time if we had some other people join us.

We can plan to meet at DTD, we are pretty flexible. I agree, it will be a good time. Let's keep an eye on this thread and plan something closer to Sept.

I will be down during that time, the 27th to the 30th. I am signed up for the ToT 10 mile race.

We can plan to meet at DTD, we are pretty flexible. I agree, it will be a good time. Let's keep an eye on this thread and plan something closer to Sept.

It would be a good time going to DTD one evening to hang out.. Hopefully we can keep this thread going so we can get more people to join us.

I have changed my ressie from Pop to AoA LM room. I loved Pop because the theming is so in your face!! And that is why I changed my ressie to AoA. I have seen pictures of the LM rooms and I can't wait! I have also stayed at ASMusic which was great also. I think any value is a good choice.

I have changed my ressie from Pop to AoA LM room. I loved Pop because the theming is so in your face!! And that is why I changed my ressie to AoA. I have seen pictures of the LM rooms and I can't wait! I have also stayed at ASMusic which was great also. I think any value is a good choice.

Well if you wanted to ,you could still join us for a drink or hang out at one of the Parks one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter