• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 22, 2013. A Pirate's Life on the Dream.

So I think I am on track - have most of my cruise stuff done...and am doing my 6-10 miles for my TOT and got some items for a "costume" (hodgepodge tho it will be - just t-shirts with face paint and neon nail polish:rotfl2:) for MNSSHP and am now checking out the F&W activities (just got a disney rewards email saying I can reserve on 8/12!!!! yeah).

I just don't know when I should be ordering my Fastpass +? Anyone here do that?

I am also checking out rental of bikes on CC - so gotta go back into ressies and see what the costs are.

still waffling over getting the Rainforest Pass for all 4 days or just play it by ear when we get onboard...:confused3

and of course have been packing - and aquiring more things and that box I am mailing to Contemporary just keeps getting bigger - :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

Hi, is it too late to join up? Anyone care to add us to a group?

It's just my wife and I celebrating our third anniversary on our 5th Disney cruise.

Asaya and Ron

stateroom 6156

We have closed the list but if you let people know your info some people will be glad to add you, i am hoping to be able to add late comers, i ran out of some of my items and just hope i can find more, i didn't even have enough for the ones on my group that signed up on time :confused3 may have to improvise... come on over to the FB page also!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/APiratesLifeontheDream/

My DH was looking through what I currently have packed for gifts and such. He was wondering if anyone else on this forum is from Canada. We're in Ottawa.

Thanks a bunch, just let me know what we need to do, this is the first time we've ever done anything like this. So excited!

I don't know if you checked out the FB page - you should....

I am also hoping that you know what to do for the FE (you hand an extender on your fish - so you need an extender) there are some other threads that talk about FEs....then you do something for the exchange - can be homemade or store bought - whatever you decide. On the thread there are even some pictures - and boy do I wish I was crafty cuz some of them are just great.

Does anyone know of anyone that has backed out of going on this cruise? I have noticed some that are inactive her and/or on FB. If you know someone that may have had to cancel for one reason or another please let me know so i can remove them from the FE list if they are on there. Thanks

Well u r right! Sure would hv been nice to let us know they changed their mind and rescheduled the trip. My first dcl trip they did that. Helped us with the planning. Funny u should bring it up tho cuz i thought the same thing!

Well u r right! Sure would hv been nice to let us know they changed their mind and rescheduled the trip. My first dcl trip they did that. Helped us with the planning. Funny u should bring it up tho cuz i thought the same thing!

There is one in particular but not setting a name out!!

There is one in particular but not setting a name out!!

Yes I wondered this also! I wonder how we find out! This happened to us last year. They didn't tell anyone and everyone went to a lot of trouble with FE gifts. Shame never mind. Hope you are all getting excited we are! Thanks again for doing such a great job with those FE lists. I know it's not easy but you did us proud!

Yes I wondered this also! I wonder how we find out! This happened to us last year. They didn't tell anyone and everyone went to a lot of trouble with FE gifts. Shame never mind. Hope you are all getting excited we are! Thanks again for doing such a great job with those FE lists. I know it's not easy but you did us proud!

I am keeping an eye on them and seeing when they sign on again, They have not even signed on since the FE list was posted so we will see. I think if they have not signed on to get the FE list by 2 weeks prior i will take them off. I am doing personalized items and i am short a few so i can use all the extra i can use...i don't mean to be rude but a "sorry i can't do the FE" would be nice!:confused3

I u hv an idea maybe send them a pm so not to embarrass them. It woukd be good for me also as i am packing together and am also thinking i am short also

Ha Ha Ha - just read my post....not supposed to do this (text and drive) but I was at a stop light (which I know is a long one)....suggestion was IF you know then could you PM them.

Sooner we all know they are off the list, the better for us all.

I am working to get my costumes (what little costuming we are gonna do) together as well as the FE and my other goodies that I usually bring on a WDW or DCL trip....

The FE will be sent to the Contemporary - gotta do them early because when I was gonna work on them I can't cuz my boss has decided to do site visits which means island hopping and overnights - soooo gonna have to do them sooner rather than later.

Staying at POR before or after the cruise?

I understand POR is in the process of changing out their refrigerators. They appear to be giving first preference to people with medical needs and then the rest of us if they have.

DIS boards said they were supposed to finish in August but now will go into September. DIS boards also said they were giving $15 refund for inconvenience if you didn't have one and some people said you had to ask and others said they just got it.

We are staying at POR after the cruise and am hoping we will have a fridge cuz my breakfast plans for some mornings are to eat in the room.

Food and Wine after the cruise?

If you were gonna do a special event, I hope you called this morning as the timeline opened today.

Or you one of those people who called yesterday when the Chase Disney card people could call? and waited over an hour to find out their events were "sold out" and then had to call again this morning to get those reserved seats?:rotfl::rotfl:

I am so glad my sister and I decided to just do the booths around the world and forgo any special events. The real time DIS Boards were hilarious reading - with people posting while they waited.

For those of you who were able to get what you wanted :banana:
For those of you who were not able to get what you wanted :sad1:

So excited!!! 40 days until the cruise!!
I still have lots to do on my FE gifts, I better start cracking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter