• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 22, 2013. A Pirate's Life on the Dream.

Got our room assignments today!!:banana: We booked a 7a and were assigned a 5B:wizard: I love Disney!!:love: Even though we are not doing FEs a few people have asked for our cabin number. DH and I are in 8538. we will have our FE out cause we are doing an exchange with the other members of our party.

Wow that is some kind of difference from 7a to 5b. is that normal? I guess I give up those kinds of upgrades because I like to know where I am but I guess you hardly get a bad cabin, huh.

thanks for sharing your cabin number - gonna add it to my list!:thumbsup2

My son Matthew (17) have just been given the news that we will be on this cruise. I just finished my round of Chemo and thank God I am in remission.
My birthday is Sept 25th and my family felt I could use the cruise to relax and celebrate. I truly would love to join the FE group and would be very grateful if you would allow us to join and explain what we need to do please.
If I would have known about beating the breast cancer and being gifted the cruise I would have sent this message sooner. I hope and pray it is not too late.
Please message me with some guidance. I am looking forward to a wonderful time. Sincerely, Evelyn

My son Matthew (17) have just been given the news that we will be on this cruise. I just finished my round of Chemo and thank God I am in remission.
My birthday is Sept 25th and my family felt I could use the cruise to relax and celebrate. I truly would love to join the FE group and would be very grateful if you would allow us to join and explain what we need to do please.
If I would have known about beating the breast cancer and being gifted the cruise I would have sent this message sooner. I hope and pray it is not too late.
Please message me with some guidance. I am looking forward to a wonderful time. Sincerely, Evelyn

Welome to our cruise! So delighted to hear about you being in remission. What a great way of celebrating. I see Stephanie has kindly added you to group 2 so enjoy! Don't forget costumes for the halloween party! Happy birthday!

Just wanted to say HI to everyone my name is Dilma. I will be sailing on this date was meaning to post awhile ago but things are so crazy with a 8 yr old. We are a Party of 6 which includes Dilma (me 41), DH (Elier 44), DD8yrs (Jillian) My BFF (Kirtsy 38) with her niece (Jade 8yrs). We did the Dream on her inaugural season and feel in love with this ship She is Beautiful and fun!!!! I just got the email letting us know that our cruise will be the first in the Special event of Halloween on the High Seas as this is one of my favorite holidays I am so excited :banana:!!!!!!

Hope to meet you all Soon

Hi

I am new the whole cruise thing and have been having a difficult time finding out how to sign up for the fish extender. We are a group of 5 but only wish to sign my 13 year old granddaughter up. Can you help?????

Hi

I am new the whole cruise thing and have been having a difficult time finding out how to sign up for the fish extender. We are a group of 5 but only wish to sign my 13 year old granddaughter up. Can you help?????

The FE sign up has ended but i am sure if you post your info here that people will add you to their list!

Here is the most updated list, I have all GTY assignments for group 1 so if you are group 1 your list is complete unless somebody gets an upgrade between now and then, I lack one for group 2, hope to get it soon!!!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4PN...it?usp=sharing

Uh Oh - for some reason when I click on the google.com it is telling me:

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

Did I do something wrong?

Hi

The FE is closed but I will add you to my list....just need your last name/gdaughter name and cabin number.

I am surely nuts but I have started packing!!! excited or what!:lmao:

I am putting together the bathroom stuff, clothes and shoes - trying to figure out cosutmes for the Halloween celebration and where I am gonna pack it all.:rotfl2:

I have pretty much decided that I will be shlepping two suitcases (just for me!:rotfl:) cuz I want to take room decorations as well as my pirate hat and my nite lite clip ons....I bring to WDW/DCL as much as I take home.:lmao:

So happy I can mail my FE to Contemporary - gotta watch those pounds on the plane:thumbsup2

I am surely nuts but I have started packing!!! excited or what!:lmao:

I am putting together the bathroom stuff, clothes and shoes - trying to figure out cosutmes for the Halloween celebration and where I am gonna pack it all.:rotfl2:

I have pretty much decided that I will be shlepping two suitcases (just for me!:rotfl:) cuz I want to take room decorations as well as my pirate hat and my nite lite clip ons....I bring to WDW/DCL as much as I take home.:lmao:

So happy I can mail my FE to Contemporary - gotta watch those pounds on the plane:thumbsup2

You are not nuts!! I've been packing and organizing decorations since I booked the cruise in March! LOl :rotfl2: I do a lot of planning :surfweb: I have a suitcase open that I throw stuff in regularly. I just can't wait to get there.:beach:

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

Did I do something wrong?

I need to check it! I will tomorrow!!

Hi, is it too late to join up? Anyone care to add us to a group?

It's just my wife and I celebrating our third anniversary on our 5th Disney cruise.

Asaya and Ron

stateroom 6156

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter