Sept 2015 schedule is up....

Closing at 11 on labor day weekend saturday?
I found this odd. I'll be there that weekend, so I've been watching closely. I'm wondering if they're going to be open til midnight Monday, and this is their way of making up for it.

Well, the beginning is up... for the hours and parades, if you are waiting like me, to see if PTN will be running after Labor Day everyday, or on the weekends only...
Look here:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendars/month/2015-09-01/

--Lori

Erin at the Parks Blog said that Paint the Night would run nightly (all through Halloween Time), and that Disneyland Forever would be presented all through Halloween Time, and on all non-MHP nights except for 9/10 (which is neither part of Halloween Time nor an MHP night). Since Halloween Time is beginning only 4 days after Labor Day, yes, I would expect Paint the Night and Disneyland Forever during your trip!

Is the MM and EMH only for DLR resort guests? If I am staying at a Good Neighbor Hotel, I cant take advantage of it, can I?

Thank You Sherry!!!!!!!! Oh My Gosh, Thank YOU!!!

--Lori

No problem -- poor Erin got hit with the same question from many people on the Parks Blog, so she ended up having to just copy and paste the same answer for many of us. It sounds like the only thing that will impact PtN and DF before or after 9/10 would be weather.

So, you probably won't get to enjoy the Halloween Carnival this year ( :mad: ), but you'll most likely get to enjoy PtN and DF!

Patiently waiting for 9/6-9/12 schedule. Am I understanding it correct that fireworks and the PTN parade will be scheduled on Tuesday Sept 8 and Wednesday Sept 9?

No problem -- poor Erin got hit with the same question from many people on the Parks Blog, so she ended up having to just copy and paste the same answer for many of us. It sounds like the only thing that will impact PtN and DF before or after 9/10 would be weather.

So, you probably won't get to enjoy the Halloween Carnival this year ( :mad: ), but you'll most likely get to enjoy PtN and DF!
Ok, I think you just answered my previous question. My timing was a little late.

Erin at the Parks Blog said that Paint the Night would run nightly (all through Halloween Time), and that Disneyland Forever would be presented all through Halloween Time, and on all non-MHP nights except for 9/10 (which is neither part of Halloween Time nor an MHP night). Since Halloween Time is beginning only 4 days after Labor Day, yes, I would expect Paint the Night and Disneyland Forever during your trip!

I tried to look but I couldn't find that info. Do you have a link? Thank you!

I tried to look but I couldn't find that info. Do you have a link? Thank you!

I just went to the Parks Blog page and typed in "Halloween Time."

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...land-resort-september-11-november-1/#comments

If you read through Erin's answers, you will see that at one point she says, "“Disneyland Forever” fireworks will be presented on all non-party nights, with the exception of September 10. But please note that all Entertainment offerings are subject to change without notice. Be sure to check the Entertainment Times Guide when you arrive."

She also says "Hi Sherry – 'Disneyland Forever' and 'Paint the Night' will be presented on all non-party nights, including weeknights. Be sure to check the Entertainment schedule on Disneyland.com prior to your visit, as it is subject to change." She posts the same comments over and over.

Again, since Labor Day is only 4 days before Halloween Time begins, I think that it is a safe bet that PtN and DF will run that whole week, except for 9/10, when the schedule will be a little screwy due to the early closure.

Sherry, Thank You for asking Erin that specific question. You are the BEST!!!

--Lori

You're welcome, but as you can see, a lot of people asked the same or similar questions! :lmao: What happens, though, is that whoever publishes the comments takes a while to post them. So, for example, someone may ask a question early on, but because the question is not posted for hours and hours, in the meantime there are a dozen other people who ask the same questions because the original question has not yet been posted.

So, often times, it looks like people are just ignoring the answers that have already been posted and repeating questions that have already been asked, but, in actuality, what's happening is that there is that huge delay in the questions actually appearing on the page, and then a whole bunch of them appear on the page at the same time. :lmao: Each person thinks that he or she is asking something that has not been asked, unaware that it has already been asked 20 times but just has not shown up yet! :lmao:

Wouldn't it still be light out on weeknights that close at 8pm? Have they done fireworks when it is not dark yet in the past?

Wouldn't it still be light out on weeknights that close at 8pm? Have they done fireworks when it is not dark yet in the past?

Someone just recently posted the general sunrise and sunset times in another thread and I can't recall which thread it was!

I don't know about what happened on early closure nights in the first half of September in previous years, but they ran nightly Halloween Screams fireworks in 2009 -- starting in mid-to-late September (when Halloween Time began) and all through October. I would have to imagine that on some of those nights the park closed earlier than other times, or maybe the park hours were slightly extended? Somehow it worked out.

Just a heads up...... on Friday the 10th, Disneyland closes early 6:00p, for a CM Party.

--Lori
Thanks for the heads up. Friday is the 11th, so is it Thursday the 10th or Friday the 11th that Disneyland closes early for CM Party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter