Sept 2014?

You can purchase tickets and even a crown package for your daughter. The link I was given:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/my-roya...-east-hall-tickets-11745877235?aff=DisEventFB

It's so hard to get into Anna and Elsa that I figure it gives me my time back and my fast pass choices back. I'm thrilled. It's the last thing we do before we depart that afternoon. It's also the only meal we'll pay for since we have free dining.
:yay:

Wow, $85 per person. Way out of my budget. :(

Arriving September 20 for a short trip with my two teenage daughters. We're excited to have this special time together. The only thing I have booked so far is a private Anna and Elsa breakfast on the 24th. Have to get hopping on dining reservations and with free dining that's not going to be easy.

Wish me luck. Also going over to join the Facebook group. Jumping with excitement!:dance3:

That is our arrival day. I'm not interested in the breakfast, but I am wondering if there will be any other coronation events that day.

Booked fastpasses last night and Anna and Elsa was only available on the last day of our trip, 16.
Everything else tho was easy to book and get.

That is our arrival day. I'm not interested in the breakfast, but I am wondering if there will be any other coronation events that day.

I think it was just a rumor that there was a coronation happening. As far as I know, Disney has not announced a coronation of Anna and Elsa.

This private event is not the coronation of Anna and Elsa and as far as I can find the only thing other than FP+ the only Anna and Elsa thing currently scheduled for September 24th.

Booked fastpasses last night and Anna and Elsa was only available on the last day of our trip, 16.
Everything else tho was easy to book and get.

Oh, no! FP+ is giving me anxiety in a big way. What happened to all those threads about September being a slow season?! Our only morning MK day is on the 16th. I can start booking on Tuesday and I can't tell you how many times I've changed our itinerary. Aghhh....Fingers crossed we can see A+E. It won't be the end of the world, but it sure would be nice to walk in and out. :)

Anyone have September advice as far as crowds? Is it necessary to RD during that time of year? My kids love to re-ride their favorites, but not stand it long lines (for us over 20 minutes).

I know that the SB line for A&E can be horribly long, 4-5 hrs sometimes but what about with a FP? I can't imagine the FP being 15-20 minutes with the SB is 4-5 hours. Can anyone that has used the FP for A&E tell me how long they had to wait and how long the SB line was at the time?

Oh, no! FP+ is giving me anxiety in a big way. What happened to all those threads about September being a slow season?! Our only morning MK day is on the 16th. I can start booking on Tuesday and I can't tell you how many times I've changed our itinerary. Aghhh....Fingers crossed we can see A+E. It won't be the end of the world, but it sure would be nice to walk in and out. :)

Anyone have September advice as far as crowds? Is it necessary to RD during that time of year? My kids love to re-ride their favorites, but not stand it long lines (for us over 20 minutes).

There is just so much to do in Magic Kingdom! If you can be at rope drop and go where the crowds aren't (not A&E, not Mine Train) you can get a lot of rides in and then use FP+ for those attractions. You should check out the theme park planning threads for advice.

Even in September it is HOT in Florida. I like to do as early morning as I can, take a break in the afternoon and return in the evening. That may not be your family style but be prepared to stay hydrated and at least take plenty of people watching breaks.

IMHO it is worth opening at MK 365 days a year. LOVE MK!

Count us in for September 27th - October 4th at Beach Club CL. This will be our first time at Food & Wine. SOOOOO excited and can't wait. :yay::yay::yay:

i believe i have added everyone to our first page. But i do not have a end dates for PoohFriend!

i cannot believe how fast Sept is coming.. I mean i have SO MUCH TO DO i am ready too pull all my hair out.

I saw someone post about just so many fridays..

There are only
8 Fridays until we leave!

4 paydays!

and TONS AND TONS TO DO!!!!

So excited - we just made a change of plans that will give us 4 full days and two half days at Disney instead of a Texas beach vacation.
We are staying at Coronado Springs for the first time Sept. 7 - Sept. 12. We have stayed at the contemporary and wilderness lodge before, so this will be our first moderate - but we are really happy about it/ We booked a prefered room, so hopefully we will be close to something :)

Just purchased Memory Maker for our upcoming trip. I have used Photopass on previous trips, but have never used Memory Maker. I plan on getting lots of photos taken on our trip. Also, tomorrow is my date to choose our FP+ times (have never used FP before) and on-line checkin date. Looking forward to doing all of this tomorrow. Wish me luck!! pixiedust:

So excited - we just made a change of plans that will give us 4 full days and two half days at Disney instead of a Texas beach vacation.
We are staying at Coronado Springs for the first time Sept. 7 - Sept. 12. We have stayed at the contemporary and wilderness lodge before, so this will be our first moderate - but we are really happy about it/ We booked a prefered room, so hopefully we will be close to something :)

How fun!!! Congrats!!!

Connie1042 9/19 - 9/27 CBR Preferred

You have been added!

i believe i have added everyone to our first page. But i do not have a end dates for PoohFriend!

i cannot believe how fast Sept is coming.. I mean i have SO MUCH TO DO i am ready too pull all my hair out.

I saw someone post about just so many fridays..

There are only
8 Fridays until we leave!

4 paydays!

and TONS AND TONS TO DO!!!!

Arrival Sept 20, Departure Sept 25th CBR (resort subject to change at will!)
:cheer2:

Long time lurker, finally registered today! Our trip to our first ever Food & Wine Fest is Sept 19th - 23rd, can't wait!!

I know that the SB line for A&E can be horribly long, 4-5 hrs sometimes but what about with a FP? I can't imagine the FP being 15-20 minutes with the SB is 4-5 hours. Can anyone that has used the FP for A&E tell me how long they had to wait and how long the SB line was at the time?

I used it the first week of June; we waited in line a total of 15 minutes before we were being greeted by Anna and Elsa. They are in the same room, but now they are "separate" greets.

How did I miss this thread! :) I'm visiting 9/25 - 10/4 with dh and dd(7), staying at CBR. It's my dd's first trip, and dd and I will both be there for our birthdays!

We will be there Sept 25-Oct 5. We will be staying for the first time at Boardwalk with cast member son. I love Food and Wine, last year we had fun. The food is so good!

Arrival Sept 20, Departure Sept 25th CBR (resort subject to change at will!)
:cheer2:

Now I got ya!!! :thumbsup2

Long time lurker, finally registered today! Our trip to our first ever Food & Wine Fest is Sept 19th - 23rd, can't wait!!

HOW FUN!!! Love the F&W! great times! the soup in Canada is very yummy and so is some chocolate thing from Ireland!!!

How did I miss this thread! :) I'm visiting 9/25 - 10/4 with dh and dd(7), staying at CBR. It's my dd's first trip, and dd and I will both be there for our birthdays!

your added! welcome to the cool crowd!

We will be there Sept 25-Oct 5. We will be staying for the first time at Boardwalk with cast member son. I love Food and Wine, last year we had fun. The food is so good!

How fantastic!!! Yes it is!!!

I used it the first week of June; we waited in line a total of 15 minutes before we were being greeted by Anna and Elsa. They are in the same room, but now they are "separate" greets.

I was going to ask the same question!!! Thanks Kathy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter