• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 2014?

Nice, a Lodge Split Stay, that sounds great to us.

As you can tell we love the WL, looks like you do as well! First time staying at the AKLV. Several years ago we did get a chance to eat there, but Im pretty excited to stay there for a few nights.

9/17-9/23 :cool1: and counting down the days! My 4 yr old daughter keeps asking...when is September? She's just like her mommy!! princess:

Brand new to the DIS boards, but not to WDW! Super excited to be planning a trip for Sept 19-25. Going for my daughter's 2nd birthday. It will be my first trip in 15 years, and my husband's first trip in almost 30 years! So excited to see everything that has changed. :)

Count me in! We will be there September 28-October 3... It's getting closer!!! Staying in the ASMu Family Suites.

9/17-9/23 :cool1: and counting down the days! My 4 yr old daughter keeps asking...when is September? She's just like her mommy!! princess:

Thank goodness my trip is a secret.. my kids would be doing the same. Thank goodness i have the dis to write all my plans!

Brand new to the DIS boards, but not to WDW! Super excited to be planning a trip for Sept 19-25. Going for my daughter's 2nd birthday. It will be my first trip in 15 years, and my husband's first trip in almost 30 years! So excited to see everything that has changed. :)

:welcome:

your going to have so much fun! With all the changes it will look like a new park! What do you have planned?

Im already in the FB group but we will be at POFQ from 9/18-9/26 and only have 73 days left!

Hi! Welcome here too!

Count me in! We will be there September 28-October 3... It's getting closer!!! Staying in the ASMu Family Suites.

Not close enough!!!

Tomorrow is FP+ day!!!!

Got Mickey mail today, says fast pass day is Thursday!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Got Mickey mail today, says we can book fast pass on Thursday!

I just read that the Walt Disney Railroad will be closed from Sept 28-Nov 9. Boo. I love riding the train, another way to relax throughout the day. Oh well. I'm just wondering what they will do for rope drop.

Lucky you, I hope you get everything. :) I have to wait till the 29th since we don't check in until Sept 27th. :(

I have actually never used FastPass before (not even the old way). My DD is Special Needs and in the past we used the GAC. Now that they changed that, I will get the new DAS card and also use FP+. I hope I plan it all out correctly for each day to use both the DAS and FP+. My DD doesn't go on all the "thrill" rides so I am thinking it should be easy to get what we want.

Got Mickey mail today, says we can book fast pass on Thursday!

I got my Mickey mail yesterday saying we can book FP+ on Tuesday. So excited!

I just read that the Walt Disney Railroad will be closed from Sept 28-Nov 9. Boo. I love riding the train, another way to relax throughout the day. Oh well. I'm just wondering what they will do for rope drop.

I read that too. A bummer for you. Luckily for us (because my DD loves the Railroad) it doesn't close until a week after we go. I checked sites that show the rehabs/closings and everything we like to go on will be open when we will be there.

Arriving September 20 for a short trip with my two teenage daughters. We're excited to have this special time together. The only thing I have booked so far is a private Anna and Elsa breakfast on the 24th. Have to get hopping on dining reservations and with free dining that's not going to be easy.

Wish me luck. Also going over to join the Facebook group. Jumping with excitement!:dance3:

poohfriend said:
Arriving September 20 for a short trip with my two teenage daughters. We're excited to have this special time together. The only thing I have booked so far is a private Anna and Elsa breakfast on the 24th. Have to get hopping on dining reservations and with free dining that's not going to be easy.

Wish me luck. Also going over to join the Facebook group. Jumping with excitement!:dance3:

Anna and Elsa breakfast? How? Where ?

Hey Poohfriend..is that the one in Epcot? I believe that's the one my friends are going to & they wanted us to join them! I wonder if it's still available..my kids would absolutely LOVE it!! I'll have to contact her & get more info! She mentioned it over 4th of July weekend & I really haven't had time to think about it, but I'm thinking I can pull this off since we'll already be there!! :thumbsup2 :banana:

Hey Poohfriend..is that the one in Epcot? I believe that's the one my friends are going to & they wanted us to join them! I wonder if it's still available..my kids would absolutely LOVE it!! I'll have to contact her & get more info! She mentioned it over 4th of July weekend & I really haven't had time to think about it, but I'm thinking I can pull this off since we'll already be there!! :thumbsup2 :banana:

yes. it's in Epcot. I'll find the link where I purchased tickets and post it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter