Sept 2014?

We are going 9/22-9/27 and staying at the Beach Club. First time at that resort ( have stayed at YC and CSR with the boys before). We haven't been in 5 years- my youngest was only 7 months. This is his kindergarten trip!

Well we've been talking about it FOREVER but we FINALLY have our reservations! POR for the five of us, 9/20-9/28. Excited to stay at a new resort and even more excited for FREE DINING!:yay:

Jumping in because my family is going for their first ever WDW trip!!! I've been there 3 times but it's been 15 years and none of them have ever been there!! My son will be 10 and daughter almost 4. I'm so excited!! Sept 22-29 and we're staying at CBR. :cool1:

Our family is going September 28-October 4th. All 4 generations of us. First trip with the entire family. Looking forward to it. Staying at CBR.

Those are our dates too!!

Sept. 3-11 at CBR with my honey! Still debating MNSSHP....we always do the Halloween party at DL in Oct, is it too much to both lol??

I thought I had posted on here, but I guess I didn't! We are going to Disney World for the first time in 25+ years!

It will be my husband, myself, and our (then) four year old son. We are taking him for his fourth birthday! Our trip was going to be much shorter, but we are now staying at Pop for 11 nights from September 21st - October 2nd!

And then to make it even more fun two sets of our friends are also coming at some point during those dates. The two families coming have children my sons age, and they are some of his best friends. He will be incredibly excited. He knows he is going to Disney but has no idea they will be there too!

We are doing MNSSHP and a bunch of character meals, so it should be a fantastic time!

Thanks for this I am trying to figure out if I can maybe earn the money myself so we can do, maybe have a yard sale. (I am a SAHM so I would have to get creative)

You can do it!!!!

I thought I had posted on here, but I guess I didn't! We are going to Disney World for the first time in 25+ years!

It will be my husband, myself, and our (then) four year old son. We are taking him for his fourth birthday! Our trip was going to be much shorter, but we are now staying at Pop for 11 nights from September 21st - October 2nd!

And then to make it even more fun two sets of our friends are also coming at some point during those dates. The two families coming have children my sons age, and they are some of his best friends. He will be incredibly excited. He knows he is going to Disney but has no idea they will be there too!

We are doing MNSSHP and a bunch of character meals, so it should be a fantastic time!

CONGRATS ON BOOKING!!! It's like going for the first time all over with all the changes over 25 years!!!
This sounds like so much much with all of you together!!!
PLease tell us all about it when your home!!! :thumbsup2

Going 09/24 - 09/30, and staying at All Star Music. All girls trip with my mom, and my sister for my first Food and Wine Festival. We will be doing MNSSHP on 09/28. Super Excited! :banana:

As I posted previously, we will be in WDW in Sept.2014. Has anyone here used the new Disability Access Service Card? My DD, although 25, is mildly mentally disabled. She is also ADHD and has no concept of time, therefore waiting in long lines is difficult. In the past we used the Guest Assistance Card. I realize the new DAS is used in a different way and I was wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity to use it, and would be able to let me know there experience. I also plan on using the new FP+ to the extent we can. TIA
P.S. I know there is a forum just for this, but just thought I would ask here too.

Going 09/24 - 09/30, and staying at All Star Music. All girls trip with my mom, and my sister for my first Food and Wine Festival. We will be doing MNSSHP on 09/28. Super Excited! :banana:

I would LOVE to do an all girls trip with mom and sisters!!!! this sounds AWESOME!!!

As I posted previously, we will be in WDW in Sept.2014. Has anyone here used the new Disability Access Service Card? My DD, although 25, is mildly mentally disabled. She is also ADHD and has no concept of time, therefore waiting in long lines is difficult. In the past we used the Guest Assistance Card. I realize the new DAS is used in a different way and I was wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity to use it, and would be able to let me know there experience. I also plan on using the new FP+ to the extent we can. TIA
P.S. I know there is a forum just for this, but just thought I would ask here too.

Sorry i cannot help! I do hope you get the answerd!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter