Sept 2014?

Does anyone know the best way to get placed in the same building/resort area with other travelers on a different reservation? We booked Coronado Springs and we requested Cabanas but we all know that doesn't always go as planned....

Does anyone know the best way to get placed in the same building/resort area with other travelers on a different reservation? We booked Coronado Springs and we requested Cabanas but we all know that doesn't always go as planned....
Call the reservations number and have each of you add a "traveling with" note to each reservation that mentions the other confirmation numbers. They do a good job assigning these multiple room parties first to keep them together.

Hi, we just booked the Port Orleans Riverside from Sept 17 - 21st!! We will be celebrating our dd 8th birthday! pixiedust:

We haven't been since the girls were 6 and 2 so we are excited that we will all get to experience some new things :)

Added! How fun for you and your family!!!

We had to move our October dates to the end of September because of the Gardner Symposium (literally no availability at the deluxe resorts) so we are now going September 26th-October 4th! yay for going a week earlier but boo because now I won't be there for my birthday! Lol we are staying at AKL! Can't wait!

Sounds like a wonderful trip!!! Sorry you won't be there for your birthday but you still can celebrate it!

Call the reservations number and have each of you add a "traveling with" note to each reservation that mentions the other confirmation numbers. They do a good job assigning these multiple room parties first to keep them together.

Thank you very much!! I will do just that! :cool1:

Count us in! It will be DH, DD, myself and we are bringing my sister and her DD(11), staying at Bay Lake Tower! DD, DH and myself will be doing MNSSHP for the first time. :goodvibes

So excited. Got to upgrade our resort today. Now we are at AKL.

Back to the real "World" September 25th-October 2nd at AKL

Does anyone know why there is no festival of fantasy parade the last 3 days of September? I haven't seen it yet and I would hate to miss it.:confused3

Does anyone know why there is no festival of fantasy parade the last 3 days of September? I haven't seen it yet and I would hate to miss it.:confused3

According to the WDW calendar, one of those nights is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party so maybe that's why they won't have it, but not sure why they wouldn't have it on the other days.

We will be there 9/23-9/28, staying at CSR for the first time. Still wavering on if we should get tickets to MNSSHP...we've never been. Will be me, DH, DD (11), and DS (9). So excited for this trip!

For those of you that have been to MNSSHP, how crowded do you think the 9/14 party will be?

So excited. Got to upgrade our resort today. Now we are at AKL.

Back to the real "World" September 25th-October 2nd at AKL

Added to page 1!!

We will be there 9/23-9/28, staying at CSR for the first time. Still wavering on if we should get tickets to MNSSHP...we've never been. Will be me, DH, DD (11), and DS (9). So excited for this trip!

Added!

Congrats to you both! both sounds MAGICAL!!!

Today is the day to order MNSSHP tickets!!!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter