Sept 2014?

Last night we pulled the trigger and booked POR for September 17th through the 24th.

It will be my first time back since 97, and the first time for my wife and three boys (who we are not telling until the day of)!!!!

Booked the dining plan so I am excited for ADR day tomorrow.

Now I just have to figure out a way to keep myself busy for the next 6 months so I don’t go crazy!!

Last night we pulled the trigger and booked POR for September 17th through the 24th.

It will be my first time back since 97, and the first time for my wife and three boys (who we are not telling until the day of)!!!!

Booked the dining plan so I am excited for ADR day tomorrow.

Now I just have to figure out a way to keep myself busy for the next 6 months so I don’t go crazy!!

I totally feel you pain here!!!!
SO HAPPY YOUR BOOKED! Congrats! I am also doing a surprise trip for my triplets birthday.. it's proving to be more difficult then i anticipated!!!
How are you going to tell them??
Oh and i added you to the first page!!!

Did everyone get their ADR's they were hoping for?

we have:
Biergarten
Ohana Breakfast
Ohana Dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Scifi lunch
Akershus breakfast
BOG DINNER!!!! :yay:

we have:
Biergarten
Ohana Breakfast
Ohana Dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Scifi lunch
Akershus breakfast

Yes did mine this morning wasn't trying for anything hard lime BOG, ohana, or CRT. Just me and my DS for his 5th birthday. We got chef mickeys dinner, Hollywood and vine lunch, tusker house breakfast, cape may dinner, crystal palace breakfast, trex lunch, garden grill dinner

I started my ressies this morning. I have not officially booked but will, still waiting to book with a discount. I went ahead and starting getting my Ressies because everything will be taken if I wait. I got Chef de France. will be getting a few everyday for the next 8 days. It was easy to book, I had forgotten about it and didn't get around to it until 10:50am Eastern time, I'm On Mountain time, but I fear that the next few days will be harder to get because FWF starts in the middle of our trip. Epcot restaurants may be harder to get.

we have:
Biergarten
Ohana Breakfast
Ohana Dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Scifi lunch
Akershus breakfast

We did on Monday, and got everything we wanted:

Via Napoli Dinner
Yak and Yeti Lunch
Liberty Tree Lunch
Akershus Dinner
BOG Dinner
Hollywood and Vine Lunch
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Garden Grill Dinner

We're so excited!

Oh my goodness! we have the almost exact dates we are also staying AOA LK rooms!
Yep i have everything done with the exception of the DANG DESSERT PARTY!

Did you get BOG?

Yes we got BOG for at 4:30 on Thursday. We really would prefer Tuesday (even at 4:30 right before the party) or another day because I want to eat at BC on Thursday night as we relax after having moved there from AOR.

I totally feel you pain here!!!!
SO HAPPY YOUR BOOKED! Congrats! I am also doing a surprise trip for my triplets birthday.. it's proving to be more difficult then i anticipated!!!
How are you going to tell them??
Oh and i added you to the first page!!!

Our boys are young enough that it may be somewhat easy. They will be a week from 5, 3 and 1.5 when we leave. We are flying out from Midway so we will be staying in a hotel that night and flying out early. We are going to tell them we are staying in the hotel for my birthday (on the day we leave), then the next morning, we are going to tell them we are going to take a plane trip (since the two older ones are excited to "try" and airplane ride). Then once we start walking towards magical express we are going to tell them that we are going to see Mickey. So excited!!!!!

We just booked our September 21-27 trip! We have 3 kids (ages at travel will be 9, 7 and 2) and we are planning on not telling the older kids until it is time to leave!
We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and are SO excited!!!
I requested to join the Facebook group :-)

Fantastic! Glad everyone got what they needed!!! :thumbsup2

Still waiting on the Dessert party... Just horrible they don't have this ready...

Our boys are young enough that it may be somewhat easy. They will be a week from 5, 3 and 1.5 when we leave. We are flying out from Midway so we will be staying in a hotel that night and flying out early. We are going to tell them we are staying in the hotel for my birthday (on the day we leave), then the next morning, we are going to tell them we are going to take a plane trip (since the two older ones are excited to "try" and airplane ride). Then once we start walking towards magical express we are going to tell them that we are going to see Mickey. So excited!!!!!

How fun is this going to be!!!! I know you will have camera/video ready!!!
I have several scenarios going on. Just don't know exactly how and what yet! :confused3 Your kids are going to FLIP!

I see lots of Chicago people here too!! or people using midway!!

We are going September 23-28!! So excited....hope I get our ADRs that we want!

GOOD LUCK!!! I have added you to the first page. Remember go for the harder places first.. Like BOG..

We just booked our September 21-27 trip! We have 3 kids (ages at travel will be 9, 7 and 2) and we are planning on not telling the older kids until it is time to leave!
We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and are SO excited!!!
I requested to join the Facebook group :-)

NICE! Sounds like your going to have a blast! LOVE surprises!!!

Out of all of you who has a PTR going on?!?!

I'm in for September! My boyfriend and I (and 2 other couples) are staying for a whopping 2 weeks! 9/16-30 at Coronado Springs! 176 days to go!!!!

After 4 years of general planning and never being able to go, we now have our first trip booked for September 15-19. I can't wait for when we tell the kids!

We're in, assuming my vacation request gets approved! *grumbles about procrastinators* We'll be at AKL 9/20-26. Just made our ADRs Monday and got everything we wanted at out preferred times, save BOG *grumbles more*. Not giving up on that just yet, though!

I'm in for September! My boyfriend and I (and 2 other couples) are staying for a whopping 2 weeks! 9/16-30 at Coronado Springs! 176 days to go!!!!

Oh WOW!!! Two weeks sounds like HEAVEN!!! Congrats!!!!

After 4 years of general planning and never being able to go, we now have our first trip booked for September 15-19. I can't wait for when we tell the kids!

I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :cheer2:

your going to tell them or keep it a surprise?!?

We're in, assuming my vacation request gets approved! *grumbles about procrastinators* We'll be at AKL 9/20-26. Just made our ADRs Monday and got everything we wanted at out preferred times, save BOG *grumbles more*. Not giving up on that just yet, though!

Don't give up.. something may open up!

I have added everyone to the first page!

CONGRATS on everyone getting your ADR!!! :cool1: Remember don't give up!

Anyone doing any other fun stuff? Pirates league? harmony Barber shop? BBB???

We are doing the PL and Barber!!! so EXCITED! why isn't it Sept yet?!?!

Anyone doing any other fun stuff? Pirates league? harmony Barber shop? BBB???

We are doing the PL and Barber!!! so EXCITED! why isn't it Sept yet?!?!

Me, DW, DS(4) and DS(3) will all be doing pirates league together before going to MNSSHP! I think I may be more excited for that night than anything else. That is the night I have my BOG ADR (second choice), do you think anyone will mind if 4 pirates roll into Beast's Castle for dinner?

We will be staying at CSR August 31-Sept 4!!!!

We just returned from Disney World on March 7th. That trip was so chaotic!!!!! My husband and I, our 6 month old, my 7 and 9 year olds, husband's 10 and 12 year olds, my husbands adult cousin and his 15 year old nephew. OMG never again will we take all those kids. :crazy2:

We need a vacation from our vacation. So.....DH, myself, the baby and his adult cousin will be making ANOTHER trip to Disney in September. Never in my life did I think I would be making two trips to Disney in one year. This is awesome!!!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter