Sept. 2011 code watch, lets see who finds it first!

We are booked for ASMu family suite for Sept 20th-28th with Free Dining. I'm still trying to talk DH into upgrading to the next level. But he seems pretty happy with the current plan of two snacks a day with a resort mug. So we may be just paying OOP for the TS. Which will be okay. I only really have three in mind any ways (Ohana's, 50s prime time, and Crystal Palace)

Can you add me to the list. Just got back on the 22nd from POFQ. Was toying with booking now with the BN6 code from the flyer we got but will hold off to see if the 40% comes out. Love yet hate the DP. Love getting to see DS have a blast at character meals but hate the extra weight I always gain from eating WAY too much! : ) Thinking of WL for next Sept! :goodvibes

Count us in with the hoping croud. We got back early Sept. Stayed at BLT 2 bedroom villa--MK view--we were spoiled. We are hoping to stay there again but we will see. Watching for a good pin code or offer. Thanks!

Well we're off to a good start I think! The last September thread was for Sept. 2010, started in April of 2009! We got started only one year away.

Thanks for keeping me company. If you all are like me, you have no Disney afficionado's around. Or maybe they are there, but like us are afraid of letting it out of the bottle! It feels like I'm a substance abuser who keeps it secret!:rolleyes: I have a Disney addiction that I'm not willing to let the world know about! Are you like me? When I see someone in line at a stoplight and they have a disney sticker on the window of their minivan, you just want to speak to them, hoping they understand? HA HA HA:rotfl:

Count us in! Just got back Sunday and loved Disney in September!! We were booked to go back in June 2011, but after experiencing September; I changed it.

September is going to be a girls only trip! Me, my DDs, my mom, and my sister. My mom and sister haven't been in to Disney in about 25 years. I am so excited! We are booked at ASMu in a family suite 9/3-9/8.

Well we're off to a good start I think! The last September thread was for Sept. 2010, started in April of 2009! We got started only one year away.

Thanks for keeping me company. If you all are like me, you have no Disney afficionado's around. Or maybe they are there, but like us are afraid of letting it out of the bottle! It feels like I'm a substance abuser who keeps it secret!:rolleyes: I have a Disney addiction that I'm not willing to let the world know about! Are you like me? When I see someone in line at a stoplight and they have a disney sticker on the window of their minivan, you just want to speak to them, hoping they understand? HA HA HA:rotfl:

I am SO like you! My husband thinks I'm a little bit nuts. Every night after work I need my "Disney fix". He knows not to bother me until I've gotten it! :) So...at least one person knows about my "substance abuse"!!

Count me in! We are booked at CSR Sept 20-29 with free dining, but would love a 40% off code like we got for our last trip in April.

just curious...will those will school aged children be needing to pull them out of school?

I will be pulling my 2 oldest out of school for 2 weeks for our trip (5th and 1st grades next year). HOWEVER, we have independent study at our schools so they will have their assignments and lessons to take with them. They are both very good students (even the now Kindergartener who is doing addition in her head already 2 months into the school year). My oldest was my biggest concern since she is in GATE, but the teacher will assign her a project to do regarding our trip (countries at epcot, animals at AK, journal, etc) along with reading and any worksheets. I'm planning plenty of down time on our trip so they can work on their homework, plus the cross country plane ride there and back.

Pricing out our September 2011 trip and was disappointed to find out the value seasons vary from the value, monderate and deluxe resorts. We want to go at the end of September due to DGS starting his first school year in early September. It's still value season for the mods but not for the deluxe resulting in a $1000.00 difference between POR and Wilderness Lodge for our 8 nights with free dining. We stayed POR this year and loved it but really wanted to stay at WL this trip. Hoping for a 40% pin code which would make it more reasonable but if not we'll be at POR. Either way it will be a great trip!

It may sound harsh, but with the TV news outlets constantly reminding us our economy is not getting better,,,maybe WDW will keep the discounts coming!.....Fingers crossed!:thumbsup2

Pricing out our September 2011 trip and was disappointed to find out the value seasons vary from the value, monderate and deluxe resorts. We want to go at the end of September due to DGS starting his first school year in early September. It's still value season for the mods but not for the deluxe resulting in a $1000.00 difference between POR and Wilderness Lodge for our 8 nights with free dining. We stayed POR this year and loved it but really wanted to stay at WL this trip. Hoping for a 40% pin code which would make it more reasonable but if not we'll be at POR. Either way it will be a great trip!

Wow I wish there were some way we could stay at WL again. If I could get the same price as I'm getting for CBR........ I'd give up DDP for rubbing Humphrey's nose in a second. :cool1:

Here it is, a September 2011 code watch. We can keep each other company commiserating our longing to see the Mickey and Minnie arch at the entrances! Keep your fingers crossed, if the discounts start coming for the spring season, then maybe we have a shot at getting our discounts! Personally, I'm looking for room discounts, so far it doesn't look like the DDP is right for us.

Okay! So here's the rundown so far of our group:

[Me and my crew]soarinup-- Sept. 23-30, POLY and CR

DisneyAmyC-- Sept. 18-24, BC

kat9661-- Sept.

CM1988-- Sept. 18, POP w/FD

MyKidsDad3-- Sept. 22-29, CBR

MissLiz-- Sept. 16-24, CR

disneyrinachick-- Sept. 25-Oct 8

labsrus-- Sept. 10-22, CSR

3Minnies1Mickey-- Sept. 24-8, ASMU w/FD

Jasperann-- Sept. 20-28, ASMu w/FD

chrissy walsh-- Sept. 9-18, CR w/FD

csw531-- Sept. , WL

khanna-- Sept.

Hare23-- Sept.

Denamac-- Sept. 9-8, ASMu

isk8-- Sept. 20-29, CSR

Thanks for the update Soarinup. We've decided to go Sept. 29 -Oct. 8 2011.
I'm thinking 9 nights will be just about right for us to be able to enjoy the parks and relax too. :cool1:

Kat9661, and MyKidsDad3, I'm in the same boat as you two! My resorts of choice are POLY and CR, dependant upon the 40% discount. I have been looking at POR or CSR as my alternates when and if I don't get the discount. But I keep on hoping for the best!
Of course , as a good Dis-er , I will be researching my alternates well!:surfweb:

Holy cow! I let the 1st of October slip by without recognizing the 11 months to go dance!:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

Give or take a few days, its 11 months to September people!

I am like you, I have to get my "Disney fix" everynight after work. It is nice to see that I am only one of a bunch of 'Disney Lovers'. For us it is a great vacation when you can get a good package deal and not have to worry about the little things.

At work I am called a "Disney Freak", so be it. It is fun to be a kid at 50 years old.

I am SO like you! My husband thinks I'm a little bit nuts. Every night after work I need my "Disney fix". He knows not to bother me until I've gotten it! :) So...at least one person knows about my "substance abuse"!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter