SEPT 2009 code watch

I noticed that the Bounceback offer for 2009 was for the "regular" free dining regardless of which resort you booked.

I see that the free dining offer for UK residents states that if you book a moderate resort you will get the Quick service dining plan free, and if you book a deluxe resort you will get the "Regular" dining plan free.

I wonder if that will be the same offer they make to the general public, if in fact they do offer it to the general public?

Any thoughts?

This is what I thought they would do as soon as I read about the new dining plan, so yes this is what I think they will do, but what do I know!

OK...sorry I'm lost. Can one of my new Disney Friends explain to me how this CODE thing works?

If I book a trip through DISNEY today for sept 2009 can I add a discount code at later date???

How do you add a code?

Do I jsut keep checking for available codes or do I have to be sent one???

Thank you for your help.

We need to save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.:worship:

Disney Debbie

OK...sorry I'm lost. Can one of my new Disney Friends explain to me how this CODE thing works?

If I book a trip through DISNEY today for sept 2009 can I add a discount code at later date???

How do you add a code?

Thank you for your help.

Disney Debbie

Hi Debbie! This is how it has always worked for me in the past. Yes you can book a trip now and add a code when and if it becomes avaiable, I normaly get a room only reservation and add on the MYW etc when I get things firmed up and all the discounts figured out. To add all you have to do is call wdw and they will help you out.
As to how to get a code that has a few answers, I got one in the mail on a postcard, it said "Value" resorts but when I called I could apply it to a deluxe or mod as well.Some people get them via email and some are general public codes for everyone. Some people in the past have just called wdw to see if a pin code was assigned to there name, some had success some not.
I would just keepchecking here to see if there is any new info, and mousesavers.com is also a good resourse. Hope this was helpful, just keep reading around the boards and you will gain a ton of valuble info from all the great people here on the Dis!:goodvibes

How do you add a code?

Thank you for your help.

Disney Debbie

I just got acodefor my May trip! Saved $271 and I am going solo!! I am also going with family and friends in Sept. Hoping for free dining as in previous years as we will be staying at a value the freedining would be the bigger savings for us and I am hoping it is NOT the QS plan !! I just called my TA when I saw the codes on the boards and she took it from there . Told meI knew before they did . That's howgood these boards are!!!

taking my DD for her 13th birthday on disney. We are going September 3-7 2009 and will stay at POP. :flower3:

Hi Debbie! This is how it has always worked for me in the past. Yes you can book a trip now and add a code when and if it becomes avaiable, I normaly get a room only reservation and add on the MYW etc when I get things firmed up and all the discounts figured out. To add all you have to do is call wdw and they will help you out.
As to how to get a code that has a few answers, I got one in the mail on a postcard, it said "Value" resorts but when I called I could apply it to a deluxe or mod as well.Some people get them via email and some are general public codes for everyone. Some people in the past have just called wdw to see if a pin code was assigned to there name, some had success some not.
I would just keepchecking here to see if there is any new info, and mousesavers.com is also a good resourse. Hope this was helpful, just keep reading around the boards and you will gain a ton of valuble info from all the great people here on the Dis!:goodvibes

One more thing to keep in mind when the codes come out there are only a certain number of rooms/locations that the pin can be applied to so you may not be able to get the exact location/resort that you had planned. I poersonaly did not have this problem but I know it is common so have a few back up places you like just in case.

I just got acodefor my May trip! Saved $271 and I am going solo!! I am also going with family and friends in Sept. Hoping for free dining as in previous years as we will be staying at a value the freedining would be the bigger savings for us and I am hoping it is NOT the QS plan !! I just called my TA when I saw the codes on the boards and she took it from there . Told meI knew before they did . That's howgood these boards are!!!

Excellent! I just read another thread about a few new pins with kids free and $500 gift cards, glad you got a nice discount!

:banana: Woohoo, we are booked for Sept 5-14th at the Contemporary. Now I really hope we get a good discount so I don't have to shorten the trip! And the Army better not extend dh :scared1: !! So add me to the list of people waiting impatiently for a good discount. :banana:

You can add me to the list! :thumbsup2

September 4th - 10th.

Where we stay will depend on what (if any) discounts are available.
It's either gonna be Carribean Beach Resort or Wilderness Lodge.

:cool1: I got a pin that includes September!!!!! I had gone on the website a few days ago and saved a vacation but didn't book it. Then today I got an email saying we are glad you are thinking abut staying at the Contemporary! :cool1:

It is for 20% off on select dates including August 23rd October 3rd 2009! :dance3:

It may not be as good as some of the deals out there but hey its a discount for our dates. So it may be worth saving a trip to see if you get a pin! I plan to book it ASAP but the reservation computers are down for an hour or so.

(If this deal has already been posted I'm sorry, but I didn't see it anywhere)

We booked bounceback for Sept.09' with free dining;I am still keeping on the lookout for other deals:rolleyes1 The economy is looking pretty rough about now,so i'm thinking Disney is really going to have to"give it up" sometime later in 09'.I know they've already had some great deals,but i think the best is yet to come-Pins,Codes,Free Dining and all is great,but i would'nt be surprised if they did like a large family special or even a BOGO:scared1: We'll see how it all pans out!!!! We are going anyway with the free dining-i think thats more than a great deal!!!!:thumbsup2

I'm thinking for our large group Free dining will be the best deal but I would welcome a better deal like the $63 anight that included parks and dining !!

:cool1: I got a pin that includes September!!!!! I had gone on the website a few days ago and saved a vacation but didn't book it. Then today I got an email saying we are glad you are thinking abut staying at the Contemporary! :cool1:

It is for 20% off on select dates including August 23rd October 3rd 2009! :dance3:

It may not be as good as some of the deals out there but hey its a discount for our dates. So it may be worth saving a trip to see if you get a pin! I plan to book it ASAP but the reservation computers are down for an hour or so.

(If this deal has already been posted I'm sorry, but I didn't see it anywhere)

Very exciting! I think that you are the first pin code for Sept so far in our group here. I think that they will offer more as time goes by.

Count me in for looking for a code.

Just switched resorts and dates -now I'm staying Yacht Club CL from 9/27/09-10/4/09 (I assume since my trip starts in September, I went a September code, not October, correct?).

I don't really care about free dining promotions, if it's offers -planning on going solo, but I'd love a 40 percent off pin.

I'm also of the mindset that the economy is going to hit Disney hard this year (though you'd never know it by the crowds at DTD tonight) and some good deals are going to be had.

The waiting is killing me. I know it is usually April when they announce the fall specials but I wish they would do it earlier.

I am craving it, too.
I am going to book a ROOM when I get back from our XMAS trip for the last week in August and just WAIT for the codes. :surfweb:

Count me in on this thread! Is that what I'm supposed to say if I am going to disney in September? It's for my honeymoon!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter