Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repositioning Repossession Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't believe how long this thread is already. I'm booked can't wait to meet everyone. I'll be sending my info so I can get added to the webpage.

we will be at WDW in 11 days, but this trip is pretty packed as we board the Magic on 11/1.
However, we have a land/sea booked for next November (we are taking our God Daughter who will be 8 at the time), and plan to arrive a day early for our package to get to Old town for Old time photos and then to Downtown Disney for dinner. Maybe we could meet up then?

feenie we will miss you by hours. We get on the ship on the 8th nov for the eastern sailing.

feenie we will miss you by hours. We get on the ship on the 8th nov for the eastern sailing.

Too funny! We have friends who will be on your cruise! One of them is celebrating her birthday on board (11/13). We have worked together for years. They would have cruised with us, but they are traveling with their mother and the week of the 8th worked better for her.

If anyone was looking for CAT 11 rooms, they are back. Well at least for now. Midnight last night is when the courtesy hold rooms expired so there are a few back out there now.

Guess what? 23 months from today!!!! Woo hoo!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Krista

You are right! OMG!

That is so exciting!!!!

For those of you who have done the TA before, do you get on the Magic as early as you can on the day we set sail? Or do you tour the city more and then get on board later in the day?

For those of you who have done the TA before, do you get on the Magic as early as you can on the day we set sail? Or do you tour the city more and then get on board later in the day?

Great question! I would really like to know the answer to this as well. DCL has us on the red-eye from Minneapolis, so we'll get in to Barcelona in the morning, and it looks like the ship doesn't leave until 9:30 pm.

Krista

Received an e-mail from our TA this morning that one of the Cat 3s we were hoping might be available became so. Didn't take much time to shoot a quick e-mail back to her and say "grab it!" We bumped ourselves up from a Cat 7 to a midship Cat 3 (8532). We're quite pleased!

Michael and Marc

Received an e-mail from our TA this morning that one of the Cat 3s we were hoping might be available became so. Didn't take much time to shoot a quick e-mail back to her and say "grab it!" We bumped ourselves up from a Cat 7 to a midship Cat 3 (8532). We're quite pleased!

Michael and Marc

Wow, great news!! What a great location, I'm jealous! :)

Krista

Michael and Marc

Congrats on that! :thumbsup2

I have a mid-ship Cat 3 on my "bucket list". I could never see me spending the $ on a Cat 1, but a 3...under the right circumstances...I'd like to try and make that happen some day. BUT...it has to be on a 7 day or longer cruise too, so I don't begrudge the hanging out in the cabin time. :lmao:

Wow. We are on the waitlist for that cat 3. Lucky you.
Please add us to the list for this cruise. Currently, we are in cabins 8568 & 8570. It will be me, DH Joe, DS Brett-18, DS Austin-15.
Can't wait!

Been lurking for a few days, thought I would finally post. Our entire family is really excited about this cruise. Looking forward to all of the planning! We have the same crew sailing as we had on the WB PC cruise in May. Me, DH, our 4 girls, one friend (Kaysee) and my mother. Really look forward to meeting everyone. :-)

I have signed the guest book and given my roll call info, let the planning begin!:cool1:

Been lurking for a few days, thought I would finally post. Our entire family is really excited about this cruise. Looking forward to all of the planning! We have the same crew sailing as we had on the WB PC cruise in May. Me, DH, our 4 girls, one friend (Kaysee) and my mother. Really look forward to meeting everyone. :-)

I have signed the guest book and given my roll call info, let the planning begin!:cool1:

:thumbsup2

cat 11 is now showing up for this cruise. it was the same price as i got on tuesday, so i called and got the 10 percent off since i had a dummy date booked. wasnt able to call in tuesday. had to work monday night than tuesday daywork. than book this cruise than go back in for tuesday night and wednesday daywork. first ot i had in about a month. the cruise went from 2345.46 to 2201.46= 144 dollars off so where is the 10 percent. i know you dont get the 10 percent off for taxes and the fuel. but the fare was 999 and 999 which is 1998 dollars so should be a savings of 199.80 unless theres something in the 999 price you dont get nothing off at.

cat 11 is now showing up for this cruise. it was the same price as i got on tuesday, so i called and got the 10 percent off since i had a dummy date booked. wasnt able to call in tuesday. had to work monday night than tuesday daywork. than book this cruise than go back in for tuesday night and wednesday daywork. first ot i had in about a month. the cruise went from 2345.46 to 2201.46= 144 dollars off so where is the 10 percent. i know you dont get the 10 percent off for taxes and the fuel. but the fare was 999 and 999 which is 1998 dollars so should be a savings of 199.80 unless theres something in the 999 price you dont get nothing off at.

If that $999 included transfers and insurance...there wouldn't be 10% off that either. :confused3

Still $144 will buy a a score of adult beverages! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter