Sept 16 2012 - WONDERing who's on the Calif Coastal with me?!

I was thinking about it. Where did you book them? I looked under Spa packages and did not see the Rainforest room listed.

You can book this under Onboard gift section. It's not under the Spa portion where you make actual spa appointments.

Hope that helps.

Can you still use the shower if you don't have a rainforest room pass? Also I can't seem to find where to book the beauty salon. I want to get my hair done for formal night.

Can you still use the shower if you don't have a rainforest room pass? Also I can't seem to find where to book the beauty salon. I want to get my hair done for formal night.

I'm not sure about the shower thing, but for the salon appointments, I believe you make those onbaord.

I want to join the FE Group, but won't know my room# until I board.... can I still join?? :confused3

Yes! I replied to your PM with information about the FEs.

If you could please send me the info within the next day that would be great!

Thanks
Susan

This is the FINAL CALL for FEs! :hourglass

Our FEs count has reached more than 16 staterooms and 50 people we will go ahead and officially close the list tomorrow -- August 1st.

A couple of people have recently contacted me -- please get your information to me within the next day and I can add you to the list.

For everyone on the list -- I will create a final list on Thursday of this week and send that out. If you haven't already, please PM me with your email address so I can send the list to you as an attachment pdf file which is easier to print and read. Diane is going to make an FE map indicating where the staterooms on the list are.

Since we will have about 16-17 Staterooms we won't have to make everyone sign up for a specific day to distribute their FEs. With so many participants I'm sure everyone will be able to spread out their deliveries of fun!! pixiedust:

Thanks everyone for your participation!!
Susan

I just booked a few day passes to Rainforest Spa. Anyone else doing this?

We love the Rainforest Spa. The Spa will have an open house type event the day we embark. Stop by and you can see the Spa and sign up. They have to put a sticker on your key card anyway so it's just as easy to do it when you get onboard.

hello all! Just wanted to say Hi and give a lil' background on us. Me and my hubby will be cruising with our then 29 month old daughter, my 13 year old lil' sister, and my 8 year old niece. We will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary, my birthday, my sisters birthday, and my nieces birthday. We will be coming up from Thousand Oaks, CA. This will be our first cruise and we are super excited. My husband is in a wheelchair, so we are a lil' nervous about this trip. He is a very independent guy given he his in a wheelchair - but he does get uneasy around crowds. Just found this site a few days ago and have been enjoying reading through this thread. Anyone have any insight on the seating in the theaters for people in wheelchairs? Or any other insight that might help in our situation? Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you :cool1:

Welcome! My DH, DS (6,) DD (4) and I are from Moorpark!:)

Hello All,
Found out about this site from a cast member at DLR. Pretty cool. I will be traveling w/my wife, son and in-laws (Yeah Babysitter). Can’t wait.

Jon

Yes you can use the showers (in the locker room, not in the rainforest room) without using the spa. there is a sauna in the locker room also that you can use without the rainforest pass.

No, not far at all :wave2:! How crazy is that. It might just be me, but I find it amazing that we are so close and going on the same trip ;)!

This same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I went of the October Magic Caribbean cruise. I started the Dismeet and a few weeks later this lady emails me saying that she is on this cruise and lives in Ventura. She suggeted we meet sometime.

Well, it took a few months before we actually met. When we did, we immediately clicked and have been the best of friends since. It turns out that not only does she live near me, it literally takes about 5 minutes from my house to hers!!!

We had such a great cruise with her and her family, that we are doing it again this October :cool1:!

FE question-- have any of you used something other than the traditional hanging pocket type for a FE??? I don't sew, and not sure I really want to buy one-- would a tote bag work? any suggestions? thanks all! :goodvibes

I don't sew either so the first time we used a Christmas Card holder that you hand on your wall. (It was a December cruise)
The next time I made one with heavy felt in two different colors and hot glued the pockets. I bought iron on appliques at a fabric store that were Disney (they have lots), attached a dowel and heavy string and was good to go. Another option - a cloth shoe holder - the kind that hangs down from your closet - and on a cruise when someones got stolen they used a cloth day pack and hung from the strings. This is just some ideas.

No, not far at all :wave2:! How crazy is that. It might just be me, but I find it amazing that we are so close and going on the same trip ;)!

I think its really crazy!! I do hair and used to work at a salon in westlake!!

stefnted said:
I was thinking about it. Where did you book them? I looked under Spa packages and did not see the Rainforest room listed.

Where did you go to book the rainforest room ? Didn't see it in the spa and fitness. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter