Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Zippy, so sorry about your loss. Pets have a way of worming into your heart and when they pass it leaves a huge hole. You will meet him again at the Rainbow bridge.

Hi all

I'm not ignoring messages people have sent me or posts, it's just been a mad week and we sadly had our dog put to sleep on Friday, so haven't really felt like posting much. I will be around more this week.

So sorry to hear about your doggie. We had to put a kitty down a week ago, so we know how hard it is.

We all appreciate what you're doing with the FE. If you ever need to delegate, just let us know - we're all here to help!

Zippy,
Sorry for your loss. Pets are such a treasured part of the family. We had to do the same thing last year to a cat and a dog. I still get teary sometimes...... ((((Hugs)))) to you.

HI all
Thanks for all the messages, he will be greatly missed but had a good life at 14 years. He was originally training as an assistance dog but sadly did not make the grade although continued to work for the charity as a demo dog and stepped in when my dads assistance dog was ill. These dogs are a huge part of our lives.

anyway, as for FE we opted to leave it open so people could do it anyway they want. one gift for all, one per stateroom etc.

We will be doing a main stateroom gift and then an extra something for the children.

The list closes in 2 weeks.

Hope that helps.

Not long to go now :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

HI all
Thanks for all the messages, he will be greatly missed but had a good life at 14 years. He was originally training as an assistance dog but sadly did not make the grade although continued to work for the charity as a demo dog and stepped in when my dads assistance dog was ill. These dogs are a huge part of our lives.

Ahh, he had a career change. We have one of those ourselves. She is so loved, there is a big debate on whose dawg she really is...mine, my mother's, or my husband's. I am sorry to hear yours went to doggie heaven. Our pets certainly become a treasure member of the family.

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Can anyone tell me how to delete a posting?

I don't think you can. :confused3 You can take the text out of it and substitute a single letter or symbol, but I think that's it.

Not a very exciting day around here. More 'weeding out', more hacking at shrubs, more finding homes for all our stuff in a new house with no basement.

REALLY looking forward to the cruise.

Hi all

I'm not ignoring messages people have sent me or posts, it's just been a mad week and we sadly had our dog put to sleep on Friday, so haven't really felt like posting much. I will be around more this week.

Oh Zoe, I am sad to hear about your dog...:grouphug:

Been reading through the posts, have a question...what is the hype about "Hell"? I know there is a Hell, Mi., but nothing special about it:). The only plans I have so far is the turtle farm, booking on my own. Does anyone know if we arrive early enough to get the "shuttle" there, or will I need to get a taxi? For the FE, I usually get one gift for the adults, and one each for the kids.
Are any adults dressing up for pirate night? We usually do, it's so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter