Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Hi everyone! Last minute joiners.... We are David as Kristin, age 28 from VA and TN respectively and are getting married in a few months in a local Disney Princess (mainly BatB) themed wedding.

Originally booked the dream b2B for honeymoon... but now are sept 14 fantasy concierge followed by a week kat WDW after deciding to wait a month :) I wanted to to FE so badly but I'm almost 100 percent sure that concierge rules us out, right?

Please introduce yourselves to us! Since we switched cruises so last minute, can someone tell me the dates for booking Palo and Remy and spa for each group of CC and non CC members. We haven't cruised Disney but have cruised... As far as concierge, if we call shoreside this week, is there a chance we will get either of those dinners or the brunch this late?

Sorry for the questions in the meetup forum :) on my phone so sorry for any typos as well.

Also if there are Serenity Bay cabanas still available this late and a few other couples want to share to offset the price , let us know! The same with anything at WDW the following week like Wishes cruise, etc

I haven't had a chance to read through yet but even though I can't do FE (so sad about this!) are there meet ups planned thusfar? I apologize for the thread ignorance. Just wanted to go ahead and post this since we paid in full on Sunday and won't have time to likely read the whole 18 pages for a few days! Have a magical day everyone!

(Okay I just reread this. I sound like an overly caffeinated Dis freak who is constantly happy... I'm tolerable, promise! Plus will have had a month to calm down from wedding hoopla and will have that honeymoon registry going in full gear at the spa so no fears.)

When I reread my own post I pictured the bridesmaid from the movie Bridesmaids (the one who also played on the office) Who introduces her husband and herself as "newlyweds, marriage is the best! We honeymooned at Disney world of course!"

I just wanted to set the record straight :) any Big Bang Theory fans? We are called Penny and Leonard... Often.
David is much more of a Universal, superhero type fella but does love Star Wars and Marvel... He's a software engineer... I am a southern ex sorority girl and am having a very "royal" wedding and that stuff that'll make me say "what was I thinking?"in twenty years :) but David loves me enough to so two weeks of Disney complete with every character meal imaginable for one day at universal and the new transformers ride.
Ill totally try to do Match Your Mate if my shy better half will participate (we probably won't be the most freshly married!)

I can't wait to meet you guys and get to know you on here and then see a "celebrity" on board ;)

Now someone burst my bubble and go ahead and tell me that there's no way we are setting foot in Palo or Remy.... *bracing self*

Hi everyone! Last minute joiners.... We are David as Kristin, age 28 from VA and TN respectively and are getting married in a few months in a local Disney Princess (mainly BatB) themed wedding.

Originally booked the dream b2B for honeymoon... but now are sept 14 fantasy concierge followed by a week kat WDW after deciding to wait a month :) I wanted to to FE so badly but I'm almost 100 percent sure that concierge rules us out, right?

Please introduce yourselves to us! Since we switched cruises so last minute, can someone tell me the dates for booking Palo and Remy and spa for each group of CC and non CC members. We haven't cruised Disney but have cruised... As far as concierge, if we call shoreside this week, is there a chance we will get either of those dinners or the brunch this late?

Sorry for the questions in the meetup forum :) on my phone so sorry for any typos as well.

Also if there are Serenity Bay cabanas still available this late and a few other couples want to share to offset the price , let us know! The same with anything at WDW the following week like Wishes cruise, etc

I haven't had a chance to read through yet but even though I can't do FE (so sad about this!) are there meet ups planned thusfar? I apologize for the thread ignorance. Just wanted to go ahead and post this since we paid in full on Sunday and won't have time to likely read the whole 18 pages for a few days! Have a magical day everyone!

(Okay I just reread this. I sound like an overly caffeinated Dis freak who is constantly happy... I'm tolerable, promise! Plus will have had a month to calm down from wedding hoopla and will have that honeymoon registry going in full gear at the spa so no fears.)

When I reread my own post I pictured the bridesmaid from the movie Bridesmaids (the one who also played on the office) Who introduces her husband and herself as "newlyweds, marriage is the best! We honeymooned at Disney world of course!"

I just wanted to set the record straight :) any Big Bang Theory fans? We are called Penny and Leonard... Often.
David is much more of a Universal, superhero type fella but does love Star Wars and Marvel... He's a software engineer... I am a southern ex sorority girl and am having a very "royal" wedding and that stuff that'll make me say "what was I thinking?"in twenty years :) but David loves me enough to so two weeks of Disney complete with every character meal imaginable for one day at universal and the new transformers ride.
Ill totally try to do Match Your Mate if my shy better half will participate (we probably won't be the most freshly married!)

I can't wait to meet you guys and get to know you on here and then see a "celebrity" on board ;)

Now someone burst my bubble and go ahead and tell me that there's no way we are setting foot in Palo or Remy.... *bracing self*

Hi.
Firstly welcome. I don't see a reason why you cannot join our fe concierge or not. Just let me know what you think and if you would like to join let me have your details and I will add you to the list. You should be able to book your dinners and bits from now I think. We booked ours on Sunday.

Also if you are on Facebook then please join our group, there is a link on someone's post (can't remember who- sorry). Most of our activity happens on there.

There are plans for a meet up but not sure when ad where yet but it has been talked about.

We are also staying at Disney for a week after the cruise. Where are you staying?

Anyway welcome to the cruise

Welcome knan74!

I don't know much about concierge, but I thought one of the perks was you can book excursions and Palo/Remy at 120 days out. So that means you can book now. I was on yesterday and there are still some Palo brunches left (we didn't look at Remy - too rich for our blood!).

My husband and I are HUGE Big Bang fans! I'm an Engineer too. Looking forward to meeting you on the cruise!

Hi all!

My husband is in love with the idea of a beer exchange :drinking1:. I saw it on the boards here and he jumped on it. We figure it shouldn't be too involved to set up. The people interested could just bring the beer to the cruise meet up on the first day and exchange beer then. I think we'd want to do it the first day so the beer could be enjoyed over the duration of the cruise. If you are interested in participating, send me a PM and we'll see if we can get this going. Also let me know what you think a good number of bottles of beer would be... I would think 12 would be the max anyone would want to carry on board. Maybe we could also make a rule that no one brings beer that is available on board? Any thoughts? :drinking1:

Hi.
Firstly welcome. I don't see a reason why you cannot join our fe concierge or not. Just let me know what you think and if you would like to join let me have your details and I will add you to the list. You should be able to book your dinners and bits from now I think. We booked ours on Sunday.

Also if you are on Facebook then please join our group, there is a link on someone's post (can't remember who- sorry). Most of our activity happens on there.

There are plans for a meet up but not sure when ad where yet but it has been talked about.

We are also staying at Disney for a week after the cruise. Where are you staying?

Anyway welcome to the cruise

WELCOME KNAN74 !!!! I agree....jump on it to get Palo and Remy !!! The link to our Facebook page if you or anyone else is interested is in my signature. Come on in!!!

Also....is there a definite plan for a meet on board the Fantasy??!!!

We met at the Vista Cafe on our last one also and it seemed to work out well but that was on a Dream cruise and not as many people.

Right- Paid in Full. :)

Booked-Food.
Reme Dinner for 3rd Day.
Palo Dinner for 5th Day.
Palo Brunch for 6th Day.

Booked- Excursions.

Jeep Adventure (Cozumel)
Watercraft for 2 ( Castaway)
Getaway package (castaway)

Spa-
Pedicure and still to book Rainforest room for one Day.:cool1:

Well that's me all booked. Would love a Cabana. I was lucky last year and nabbed #17. I will keep looking as maybe someone will cancel.

Right- Paid in Full. :)

Booked-Food.
Reme Dinner for 3rd Day.
Palo Dinner for 5th Day.
Palo Brunch for 6th Day.

Booked- Excursions.

Jeep Adventure (Cozumel)
Watercraft for 2 ( Castaway)
Getaway package (castaway)

Spa-
Pedicure and still to book Rainforest room for one Day.:cool1:

Well that's me all booked. Would love a Cabana. I was lucky last year and nabbed #17. I will keep looking as maybe someone will cancel.

Woo hoo! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well must go shopping for more FE gifts:rolleyes1. While I was in Oklahoma my youngest found my stash of FE gifts, and opened every darned one of them! She graciously shared them with her siblings, and hid the rest under her bed. I think this time I'm ordering online and finding a NEW hiding place:thumbsup2

Well must go shopping for more FE gifts:rolleyes1. While I was in Oklahoma my youngest found my stash of FE gifts, and opened every darned one of them! She graciously shared them with her siblings, and hid the rest under her bed. I think this time I'm ordering online and finding a NEW hiding place:thumbsup2

If it makes you feel better - I haven't started my FE stuff yet! :lmao:

This is hilarious! It was like Christmas in June for them!

Hi everyone!

My DH surprised me yesterday with this cruise Sept 14 Concierge for my 50th. He is also flying my mother out from South Africa to join us on the cruise. I am super excited as I haven't seen my mom in a very long time and she has never done a cruise before or anything Disney either. My mom is a little concerned about being on the ship and getting sea sick but I'm trying to reassure her that it really isn't a problem. She also isn't sure about 'Disney' at her age - LOL - I have told her how wonderful Disney all the Dis'ers are and that I am sure she will have many friends by the end of the cruise. I am also hoping that she is going to LOVE Disney as much as I do after her trip.

We're also going to WDW for 3 days before the cruise (BWV) and a night after the cruise (BLT).

I haven't had a chance to read through the thread yet but will try as soon as I get a chance.

Is there anything that we can still sign up for?

Can't wait to meet everyone ..... and celebrate my birthday aboard.

Have a Fantastic day everyone!

Hi everyone!

My DH surprised me yesterday with this cruise Sept 14 Concierge for my 50th. He is also flying my mother out from South Africa to join us on the cruise. I am super excited as I haven't seen my mom in a very long time and she has never done a cruise before or anything Disney either. My mom is a little concerned about being on the ship and getting sea sick but I'm trying to reassure her that it really isn't a problem. She also isn't sure about 'Disney' at her age - LOL - I have told her how wonderful Disney all the Dis'ers are and that I am sure she will have many friends by the end of the cruise. I am also hoping that she is going to LOVE Disney as much as I do after her trip.

We're also going to WDW for 3 days before the cruise (BWV) and a night after the cruise (BLT).

I haven't had a chance to read through the thread yet but will try as soon as I get a chance.

Is there anything that we can still sign up for?

Can't wait to meet everyone ..... and celebrate my birthday aboard.

Have a Fantastic day everyone!

Welcome Charmaine and happy 50th!!!
We are still working on a "meet" somewhere on the ship so stay-tuned for details.
Also there is an FE list (gift exchange) you can sign up for as well as I think some are doing a beer exchange too. :drinking1
And in my signature, there is a link to a private Facebook group if you're interested.
Welcome aboard pirate::sail:

Welcome Charmaine and happy 50th!!!
We are still working on a "meet" somewhere on the ship so stay-tuned for details.
Also there is an FE list (gift exchange) you can sign up for as well as I think some are doing a beer exchange too. :drinking1
And in my signature, there is a link to a private Facebook group if you're interested.
Welcome aboard pirate::sail:

Thank you for the welcome and info Maria. Appreciate it.
I've have asked to Join the Facebook Group.

Thanks Jenf22:)

Welcome Everyone New.

Oh and just a wee Question about the FE, are we thinking of 1/2 the amount nearer the time.
I just think that it gives people the Chance to give good quality FE gifts if its a smaller amount.

Just a thought, to throw out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter