Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

I cannot send PMs yet because of post count - so here is our request to participate in the FE group!

Nick Ziepfel (DH)
Emilee Ziepfel (DW)
Lilee Ziepfel (DD, 2, Cinderella or any Disney Character)
Liam Ziepfel (DS, 1, Mickey, Pluto or any Disney Character)
Room 8158

Will add you when I next update will probably Thursday. Welcome

My husband and I will also be joining all of you on this cruise:) We are getting very excited and if it is not too late we would like to be added to the FE list! How can we do this?

Welcome. I will add you to the list when I next update which will probably be Thursday.

Hi everyone, we are on this great Disney 7 Day Cruise on the 14th Sept. :)

There is myself Christine, my DH John and my DS Christopher 16.

We were booked last year and had to cancel a few hours before we were due to fly out to the States because of my Dads ill health, we then moved it to August and realised the price shot up dramatically so we moved it to this date as its the same price as last year. So here we are and looking forward to having a Holiday without Stress.:cool1:

Please Add us to the FE list.

Room 10114
Character Fave- Mickey.

Thank you.

Welcome
I will add you to the fe list when I next update

List has been updated - I think i have added everyone that has asked to be added, please let me know if i havent added you.

There is one family I have not heard from in a while (has anyone heard from Karyn0995 (familiy 2). I know there was a karyn that left the group but dont just want to presume but if i have not heard anything in a weeks time I will remove from the list.

thanks

What Excursions,
Is everyone going to do at the stops.:)

And have we decided on a Fun Cruise Name for us! :)

The Salty Seadogs Fantasy Cruise
September 14th 2013.

Fantasy Western Anchors Away
Sept 14th 2013 Cruise.

The Jolly Rogers Fantasy Cruisers
Sept 14th 2013

We are shooting for Boatswains Marine Adventure Park at Grand Cayman and the Jeep excursion in Cozumel

Oh great we have some life on our Cruise Meet. Hi

We are planning the Jeep excursion at Cozumel also.
Haven't decided on anything for grand Caymen.
Costa maya we were thinking one of the beach areas that have great food.

We are going to try and get a cabana if we can for CC.

Christine.:)

Costa maya : the power snorkel...or whatever it is called

Grand cayman: catamaran sting ray city snorkel ( I have read some bad review so, we might change it)

Cozumel: scuba diving

Castaway cay: snorkel, tube, and bike rental

:) I can't wait to see everyone's plans

Follow the link in my siggy for the FB group Callymum :cool1:

Love the Salty Dogs name !

I am sadly still undecided about excursions !!! But love hearing what others are planning !

I believe that we are also looking at the Jeep excursion in Cozumel as well as a dolphin adventure somewhere. DH and DD want to snorkel so that's why we chose the Jeep excusion. Still undecided about the others though.

We're planning on the Adventure Park in Cozumel, and the Chacchoben Ruins in Costa Maya. I hope Grand Cayman is worth it to just walk around and explore.

hi all
FE list updated some families have sadly left our cruise but some are still cruising at a later date.

ANyone wanting to join please let me know

Even though my trip to Japan has been changed and extended I'm still going on this cruise! I will be home from Japan 5 days and then I'll be getting on the flight to Orlando on the 13th. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but, honestly I'm looking forward to this cruise as a way to completely unwind and relax after running all over Japan for 3 weeks! Ill be with my mom on this cruise (my husband will actually still be in Japan so he is missing out this time around) so my mom will spoil me and take care of me....its the best scenario - sure I'll be exhausted but my mom will be there to help me unwind and relax! Sadly there's no way I'll be able to join the FE group. I just don't have the time to get involved for the FE on this cruise :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am back! have been volunteering in Oklahoma for the past 2 weeks and had limited access to internet (on my phone) but am paid in full!:cool1:Now to do some on line check in and book our side trips, some with kids and hopefully some without:rotfl: Hope the grandparents don't mind keeping an eye on the kids for a few hours! Trying to decide where to stay the night before, and need to get a car rented....decisions, decisions:)

:cheer2:Paid in full....now have to wait until 6/16/13 to book excursions and Palo Brunch! Well at least I'm hoping to be able to get a Palo Brunch...I was hoping for cabana but I'm sure I have better chance at winning lottery than that :rotfl: 94 more days until Fantasy!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter