Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Hi all! I'm new to the boards and haven't gotten my profile all set up yet, but DH and I will be on this cruise! We're combining it with a trip to Disney Paris too. We're looking forward to meeting any other people, but especially other young couples without kids. Feel free to pm me!

Hi! I'm Jen. I just changed our 8/31 Fantasy cruise to this sailing because we found out yesterday that my DH is going to Tokyo for 2 weeks for work the last week of August - and I get to go too!! So, I ended up changing the sail date and now my mom will be traveling with me because my DH just can't leave work again so soon after the Japan trip (plus we have a family reunion trip the week before Thanksgiving at WDW that he needs to take time off for). So, it's now a mother/daughter trip! I can't believe I'll be coming home from Japan and then 2 weeks later I'll be sailing on the Fantasy. I've been on 13 Disney Cruises (all ships) and we loved the Fantasy last September. I can't wait to just relax!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Welcome to our sail group !!! WOW....13 cruises with DCL !!! What cruise did you do last Sept ?? We were on the Sept 29 Fantasy Western and rebooked this cruise while still on that one.
Please feel free to follow the link in my signature to join our FB group :cool1:

I have updated the list again.

Please can you confirm you are still taking part and details are correct, just so i know all the details I have are up to date for those already making gifts etc.

Thank you

Zippyzo
We would like to be in the fish extenders group. I'm not able to message you so I'm just going to post our info here.
Melissa 31
Ricky 36
Rylee 7 fav character is Ariel
Room # 5020
Sept 20th is our 10th anniversary

We are so excited about this cruise! This our first Disney cruise. We can't wait!

I have updated the list again.

Please can you confirm you are still taking part and details are correct, just so i know all the details I have are up to date for those already making gifts etc.

Thank you

Add us too!

Kevin-32 Donald Duck
Alicia-27 Tinkerbell
No stateroom assigned yet

List updated with the 2 new families. If you have not done so please can u confirm you details and that You are still taking part. Just a message to me or a post on the board. The last date for joining up is the 1st August.

We are set to sail on the 14th!!! My husband and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary. Our sons ages 13 and 14 will be with us on our family's 5th voyage. We have only been on the Magic and are excited to experience the Fantasy!! We would love to join in the FE fun! :banana:

We are set to sail on the 14th!!! My husband and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary. Our sons ages 13 and 14 will be with us on our family's 5th voyage. We have only been on the Magic and are excited to experience the Fantasy!! We would love to join in the FE fun! :banana:

Welcome to our cruise. You are more than welcome to join to fe list. Could I have you names, ages of children. Stateroom and a favourite Disney character. Many thanks

My husband (Danny), myself (Lynn) and our DD (2.5) will be seeing all of you in Sept! We are so excited - this is our second cruise (first on the Fantasy).

So I was reading all the post - what is a "FE LIST"?

Sorry - this is my first time on this site (so happy I found it) and trying to figure everything out.

My husband (Danny), myself (Lynn) and our DD (2.5) will be seeing all of you in Sept! We are so excited - this is our second cruise (first on the Fantasy).

So I was reading all the post - what is a "FE LIST"?

Sorry - this is my first time on this site (so happy I found it) and trying to figure everything out.

Welcome to our group. I have borrowed this explanation from our fb group which you are welcome to join

FE stands for fish extender. Name comes from the little fish outside your stateroom where crew members can leave you notes. The tradition is to buy or make a device with pockets for which other guests can exchange little gifts with eachother. It's completely voluntary.

There are lots of forums on here which have lots of examples and explanations.

Hope that helps a little.

Got our airfare booked! Flight prices sure have gone up. At least we won't have to pay for checked bags:goodvibes. Thinking of staying at Nickelodeon Hotel the night before the cruise, has anyone ever stayed there? We usually stay at the Residence Inn in cocoa Beach, but it's getting pricy.

We were also thinking of staying at the Nickelodeon hotel because my daughter is a Nick Jr. fan but then I read reviews on it and almost every review was negative so we decided on a different hotel. :)

Still just awaiting a couple of families to confirm they are still taking part in the FE please can you confirm so we all know the list is as update as possible. I know a lot of you are already making / buying gifts etc. Have put disboard names as will copy post on there too (apologies if you have replied but I have not ticked you off).
karyn0995
MiaSRN62
Tink11
magicbegins
McKeels
If you can just comment on here or disboard with just a yes that would be fab. Thanks

If anyone would like to join then please let me know and I will add you to the list. The list closes on the 1st August.

:) not long to go now :)

Welcome to our cruise. You are more than welcome to join to fe list. Could I have you names, ages of children. Stateroom and a favourite Disney character. Many thanks

Hey there! My wife and I, along with our 3-year-old daughter and 1-year-old son will be on our first Disney cruise 9/14. We'd love to join the FE list, but know very little about it. Could you please email/message me any more info? Looking forward to the trip!

Nick

Hey there! My wife and I, along with our 3-year-old daughter and 1-year-old son will be on our first Disney cruise 9/14. We'd love to join the FE list, but know very little about it. Could you please email/message me any more info? Looking forward to the trip!

Nick

Welcome! I think you should join the FE. Our son had just turned 5 on our first cruise and loved the FE. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully you've gotten more info on it.

Has anyone figured out their excursions yet? What about requesting a dining rotation? Does anyone know what the rotations are? I think we've got most of the excursions figured out. We're just some-what impatiently waiting for June 16th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter