Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

We did the eastern carribbean.cruise on sep 8th 2012 and hoping to be able.to go back on the fantasy on sep 14th 2013 !! We had such a great time that we are looking forward to get back on the ship !!!

Hi - first post on this forum for me (DH is a long time user). We (me, DH, DD (11), DS (7) are sooooo excited about our first cruise ever - and thrilled we are doing it with Disney!

If anyone has feedback on excursions to avoid, please pass that along. I'll be trolling the forum for feedback as well. And I need to figure out how to get on the FE exchange list. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as we can on the ship!

We are planning on doing Boatswains Marine Adventure Park in Grand Cayman and the Jeep Excursion in Cozumel (my husband has a Jeep it is his 3rd one so he picked that excursion.

Hi - first post on this forum for me (DH is a long time user). We (me, DH, DD (11), DS (7) are sooooo excited about our first cruise ever - and thrilled we are doing it with Disney!

If anyone has feedback on excursions to avoid, please pass that along. I'll be trolling the forum for feedback as well. And I need to figure out how to get on the FE exchange list. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as we can on the ship!

If you can PM me
Your names
Ages of children
Favourite character and room number
I can add you to the list

Thanks and welcome

WELCOME !!!!
We haven't had a bad excursion yet ! Well....maybe one....but that was in Key West and we won't be going there on this cruise.

WELCOME !!!!
We haven't had a bad excursion yet ! Well....maybe one....but that was in Key West and we won't be going there on this cruise.

Thanks and good to know. We are researching what we might want to do now. I feel that the consensus is that it is best to book thru DCL for excursions - am I right in this?

If you can PM me
Your names
Ages of children
Favourite character and room number
I can add you to the list

Thanks and welcome

Thanks, Zippyzo. I tried to PM you and got a notification that, as I have so few posts as of yet, I could only PM a select group of folks and I did not see your name on there. If you did not receive anything from me, do let me know and I can try another way :)

Thanks, Zippyzo. I tried to PM you and got a notification that, as I have so few posts as of yet, I could only PM a select group of folks and I did not see your name on there. If you did not receive anything from me, do let me know and I can try another way :)

Hi ya
I haven't got a message from you if it's easier and your happy to just post the info on here. If not you can message me on fb or post on the fb wall.

zippyzo, the FE link in your signature is not working for me. Is it just my computer? or is it a broken link? It takes me to the google page, but it is empty. :confused3

zippyzo, the FE link in your signature is not working for me. Is it just my computer? or is it a broken link? It takes me to the google page, but it is empty. :confused3

it works for me, - is anyone else having problems??? can someone try please - I will update again today and then see if you can get it, if not i can email to you if you want.

The link worked for me this time, i just realized that i had to log in to google first. Then the page appeared. Thanks!!

Hi! I'm Jen. I just changed our 8/31 Fantasy cruise to this sailing because we found out yesterday that my DH is going to Tokyo for 2 weeks for work the last week of August - and I get to go too!! So, I ended up changing the sail date and now my mom will be traveling with me because my DH just can't leave work again so soon after the Japan trip (plus we have a family reunion trip the week before Thanksgiving at WDW that he needs to take time off for). So, it's now a mother/daughter trip! I can't believe I'll be coming home from Japan and then 2 weeks later I'll be sailing on the Fantasy. I've been on 13 Disney Cruises (all ships) and we loved the Fantasy last September. I can't wait to just relax!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter