Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Hi- sorry I have not got back to you! I "think" we may have someone but I will know tonight! Can I let you know later tonight? We would love to share it with someone :)

Sure. I'll be waiting on pins and needles. ::yes::

Sure. I'll be waiting on pins and needles. ::yes::

Hi- I have not heard back from the other couple and we really want to share this~ if the times 10-1 work for you I think we can make this work:) We were SO SO excited when it happened !!! Please let me know if you are still interested and we can work out the details:)!!

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

We were in Florida for the weekend. It was fun, accompanied by a couple of deluges, but oh, my what a long drive! On the other hand, had we still lived in upstate NY, we couldn't have gone, so a long drive is better than NO chance of a drive.

Now, it's only a matter of counting down to the cruise. SO can't wait. We decided to come down a day early to shop in Orlando, so Thursday night, we'll be staying at Shades of Green, Friday, we collect our friends and drive out to Cocoa. Can't WAIT.

Frou frou drinks and Castaway Cay, here we come!

Hi- I have not heard back from the other couple and we really want to share this~ if the times 10-1 work for you I think we can make this work:) We were SO SO excited when it happened !!! Please let me know if you are still interested and we can work out the details:)!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :worship::worship::worship:

10-1 is perfect with us. I can't thank you enough for sharing!!! How shall we work it out? Meet at Guest Services early in the cruise, maybe?

Thank you!!!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

We were in Florida for the weekend. It was fun, accompanied by a couple of deluges, but oh, my what a long drive! On the oter hand, had we still lived in upstate NY, we couldn't have gone, so a long drive is better than NO chance of a drive.

Now, it's only a matter of counting down to the cruise. SO can't wait. We decided to come down a day early to shop in Orlando, so Thursday night, we'll be staying at Shades of Green, Friday, we collect our friends and drive out to Cocoa. Can't WAIT.

Frou frou drinks and Castaway Cay, here we come!

Sounds like a fun weekend despite the rain. Can't wait either. We leave two weeks from tomorrow and will spend three nights at BWV before the cruise. I packed one suitcase yesterday. :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :worship::worship::worship:

10-1 is perfect with us. I can't thank you enough for sharing!!! How shall we work it out? Meet at Guest Services early in the cruise, maybe?

Thank you!!!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

You are SO welcome- I know how happy we were when we found out we got one:) Yes- meeting at guest services would be perfect- I will give you the wristbands then. But, I do need to ask you to pay us in advance so we know this is confirmed and I won't need to look for anyone else:) When I called DCL about this that is how they suggested I work it out. You can just credit our on board acct. the Cabana is #21 and it is $399. We are beyond excited :):) looking forward to meeting you!!!

You are SO welcome- I know how happy we were when we found out we got one:) Yes- meeting at guest services would be perfect- I will give you the wristbands then. But, I do need to ask you to pay us in advance so we know this is confirmed and I won't need to look for anyone else:) When I called DCL about this that is how they suggested I work it out. You can just credit our on board acct. the Cabana is #21 and it is $399. We are beyond excited :):) looking forward to meeting you!!!

- and your part is ( of course ) is only half of that! We have bike rentals included in this!!!!

Looking for the beer exchange up date:

number of participant's
time
I think I know the place & date

18 days & counting.....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

They said I should call ahead and pay? I thought we could do that at Guest Services on board. Otherwise if for instance Castaway visit is cancelled due to weather, we wouldn't have to fuss about removing the credit from your account. Also the wristbands aren't delivered until the day/night before CC. IIRC the last time we had a cabana, the wristbands were delivered to both of our cabins. That time there were four of us from my immediate family in two cabins. What do you think? Also did the DCL rep indicate all I would need to do is mention the number? Shall I call and ask? I do understand your concern.

- and your part is ( of course ) is only half of that! We have bike rentals included in this!!!!

:dance3:

And floats and inner tubes. pixiedust:

Thanks again. I am looking forward to meeting you too and owe you a Frou Frou drink. :beach:

Just called and the rep I talked to (shout out to Millie :) ) said to go to Guest services on board. Hope that is ok with you. I promise that we want to do this. If I were to just give a $200 credit to your account, it would not be tied to the cabana specifically.

They said I should call ahead and pay? I thought we could do that at Guest Services on board. Otherwise if for instance Castaway visit is cancelled due to weather, we wouldn't have to fuss about removing the credit from your account. Also the wristbands aren't delivered until the day/night before CC. IIRC the last time we had a cabana, the wristbands were delivered to both of our cabins. That time there were four of us from my immediate family in two cabins. What do you think? Also did the DCL rep indicate all I would need to do is mention the number? Shall I call and ask? I do understand your concern.

:dance3:

And floats and inner tubes. pixiedust:

Thanks again. I am looking forward to meeting you too and owe you a Frou Frou drink. :beach:

Hi- would it be ok if I called you ? it would be better then going back and forth this way...yes- they said just to put credit on our " on board" acct by giving our room number. We can work it out ...it just may be easier to "talk" by phone. You can PM ur number and I could call this evening if that is good with you:)

Hi- would it be ok if I called you ? it would be better then going back and forth this way...yes- they said just to put credit on our " on board" acct by giving our room number. We can work it out ...it just may be easier to "talk" by phone. You can PM ur number and I could call this evening if that is good with you:)

Sounds good. :goodvibes

Robin"D";49399607 said:
Looking for the beer exchange up date:

number of participant's
time
I think I know the place & date

18 days & counting.....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

I think we are at 8 couples (don't know if both parties will show up to the exchange). I'm assuming we'll have 96 bottles of beer to divide up amongst the 8 parties.

The disboard meet is at 3pm, so I think 3:30pm will work fine. We can all just go to the Muster Drill from there! Does that work?

I'm not trying to cause problems but my wife had a seizure last night and was unable to secure the cabana we set up with Lisa .. This is going to be completely devastating to her. When I spoke to her at 3 yesterday she had made plans to put 200 dollars in and I don't know if she did or not but I beg you guys to please at least let Lisa find out how far Kristin got and reconsider this... With the past year of cancer and everything else, there is a chance we won't be able to enjoy CC without a cabana with the skin cancer. Please reconsider... Her best friend says she never got a text or message on Kristin's phone that she was losing the cabana and when Lisa sent a "call me" Ashley went into the group and lost the thread and then messaged another Lisa Kristin used to work with. Can we please work this out? She cancelled our Cozumel excursion Sunday night in anticipation of this and I really don't have the heart to tell her that in the chaos of last night and me being in another country to begin with, that she lost the cabana as well. Please help.

I'm not trying to cause problems but my wife had a seizure last night and was unable to secure the cabana we set up with Lisa .. This is going to be completely devastating to her. When I spoke to her at 3 yesterday she had made plans to put 200 dollars in and I don't know if she did or not but I beg you guys to please at least let Lisa find out how far Kristin got and reconsider this... With the past year of cancer and everything else, there is a chance we won't be able to enjoy CC without a cabana with the skin cancer. Please reconsider... Her best friend says she never got a text or message on Kristin's phone that she was losing the cabana and when Lisa sent a "call me" Ashley went into the group and lost the thread and then messaged another Lisa Kristin used to work with. Can we please work this out? She cancelled our Cozumel excursion Sunday night in anticipation of this and I really don't have the heart to tell her that in the chaos of last night and me being in another country to begin with, that she lost the cabana as well. Please help.

Knan74....
So sorry to hear this! I hope Kristin is ok. Please let her know we are thinking of her. Hope the cabana reservation works out for you all :grouphug:

Lisa we still want it! Kristin couldn't reply because she had a seizure last night. Can we please call you this evening? I can't tell her that she lost it... I assured her she wouldn't lose it all morning and night and I won't be able to look her in the eyes and tell her that we lost the cabana. Please message me ASAP.

No problem at all here, Lisa. Hope you all enjoy it.

No problem at all here, Lisa. Hope you all enjoy it.

BCV when Kristin is out of her procedure she will feel so terrible about this. Tell me a little bit about you guys... Would you want to work something out where we each took 90 mins and paid 100? This was such a terrible misunderstanding and I have a feeling she will feel awful.

If Lisa is okay with it, we could talk tonight on the phone and each move 100 to her account and do 90 min, 90 min, and 3 hours and then all have access to the bikes and snorkeling stuff during the day. I know 90 mins isn't long but we could enjoy the complimentary stuff outside of the cabana during the other hours and that way no one is completely left out.

I feel so bad about making such a big deal about this. My wife is a different breed. She has spent the last year suffering from two diff kinds of cancer, lupus, and then had a seizure last night and lost a baby we didn't know we were expecting after months of sadness over infertility. She doesn't ask for much and never even complains but has asked me to get her a cabana for awhile. I have no idea why it's SO important to her (well I know it gives her shade and she's in treatment for late stage melanoma now) but she's very active and didn't want one for 5 or 6 hours.

Therefore our ideal time to be in the cabana would be 1130 as it gives her a midday sun break and some time away from the big rays and she can check her blood sugar and give herself her shots without going back to the shop we think. The only thing we may need to do is store her insulin in the fridge as soon as you guys get in the cabana if this works out

She has no idea any of this has gone on so I'd love to get this resolved. It's been a tough position.
On one hand Lisa probably felt certain Kristin was not that committed enough to answer her message last night and wanted the situation handled ASAP so she handed the opportunity over to you all. My wife is a social worker and lives for making people's dreams come true so if she knew all of this , her first thought would be about how disappointed you guys are.

On the other hand like I said, since we started treatment and for married I have asked her repeatedly what she wants. She is very easy to get along with and we are told almost daily that her personality is so unique and contagious and impossible to forget. She puts everyone else first. I kept asking if an extra night at Remy or another couples private massage and jacuzzi time or an extra day in the rainforest room or more bingo tickets or more bingo cards or dolphin swims would be the best groom gift to her and let us do a variety of things on serenity!! Kristin is groggy but waking so please think and let me know ASAP because Kristin is going to be calling Lisa in the next couple of hours and would love to make it a conference call! We are ready to pay but want to discuss this with you guys... Please think about it! We want private time being our honeymoon but 3 hours is too much for us and 200 dollars is also too much

Please!!!

You are so kind and Kristen sounds so special. So wonderful that you found each other.

We have only sailed four times and have been lucky enough to have a cabana twice. I already snagged one for a future cruise so please don't give it a thought.

The cabanas are so incredibly relaxing that I would give up any other excursion, massage or special dinner if I were in your place. The time really flies. Relax and enjoy that glorious view. Please enjoy every moment of your three hours. I will be praying for Kristen. Thank you thinking of me and very best wishes.

Lisa, thanks again for offering to share your cabana with others.

Happy sailing all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter