Sept 12,2013:3 nights on Disney Dream Cruise meet

Hi all, we are joining in on the fun. I have sent a request to join the facebook page. (I do facebook daily - a bit lackadaisy on the disboards though. We are doing oceanview with the Navigator's veranda this time. We Did the Dream Sept 20,2012. Would also like to get in on the FE :)

Hi everyone,

It seems like we will be doing the same as rubberbootbunny - Back to Back 8-12 and 12-15! DS9 and DD6 wanted the virtual portholes n an inside and DW and I wanted to try concierge service; so we are doing both! We look forward to talking more with you. BTW hope we are not too late to get in on the FE. We are experienced cruisers; first time on Dream, but 5th on DCL. We went everytime with the kids, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Brian

Hi and welcome,just added u to facebook and just in time for FE,we are just getting it started.

Look forward to getting to know you and meet at the cruise meet and i'm sure there will be lots of questions as we are first time cruisers and so excited.

We have conceierge as well,so we may be neighbours.

Hi and welcome,just added u to facebook and just in time for FE,we are just getting it started.

Look forward to getting to know you and meet at the cruise meet and i'm sure there will be lots of questions as we are first time cruisers and so excited.

We have conceierge as well,so we may be neighbours.

Using the room numbers on FB, it looks like we are on the same deck with you at the forward end of concierge area and us at the aft end...not quite next door, but close enough to say neighbors!

As first time cruisers, you will want to check out various navigators (newletters) people have posted to get ideas. There are a few here, but I usually go to castawayclubdotcom for more up to date versions. The best two pieces of advice I think I can give are...don't try to do everything and go to the Walt Disney theater every night. Our first cruise, we didn't catch on to the WD theater until the 2nd night and so missed one of the shows!

Well it is official, I will not be on the Cruise with you,:sad1: however I would encourage you to join me at the Sept 11, 2014 sailing! Sorry not to be joining you :-(

Happy Sails..;)

Hi All - I am so excited about our first cruise! I am super excited about everything. Feeling a little overwhelmed too!!! I just sent a request for the FB group. Looking forward to everything.

Hi Everyone, My dh and I just booked this cruise today. We will be in Orlando for the few days before for his work conference so thought we would add on a cruise. This will be our 8th cruise overall and our 2nd DCL. We have never done a 3 night so this should be interesting. We are used to doing 7+ nights. You might hear crying as I disembark. ;) My kids are NOT happy with us. They loved our first DCL but they will be in school.

I've sent a request for the FB group - this will be my first cruise on DCL - we had done a cruise on NCL a couple of years ago, which did not go that great - we are hoping this second try at cruising goes much better. It will be just my DH and I - I will be celebrating my 49th birthday on this cruise :) :cheer2:

HI!!! Just found this forum! Can I sign up for the meet and greet and the FE group as well???? SO EXCITED!!! We are from NJ and its me, hubby, and my little guy going!!!

We will be going on this cruise as well! Can't wait to get some great tips and figure out what FE are! LOL

We are so excited for this cruise!! This will be our fourth Disney cruise and it will be me, DH, DD(6) and DS(5). We booked a 7 a gty and were excited to get our room assignment recently with a 5b stateroom. We have not told the kids about this cruise. They will be in school then and we are going to wake them up and instead of taking them to the bus we are going to head to Orlando. Even in Orlando I want to wait as long as I can before telling them about the cruise. Does anyone have any kids with similar ages? Looking forward to fun!

What a fun surprise for the kids!

My kids are 15 and 12 and still love DCL. They are not happy that we are going without them. We have taken them on every one of our vacations and they have cruised 7 times so they are totally not deprived. :rotfl2: The guilt just might make us book another DCL for the whole family. Let's hope that's the case. ;)

Just moved our 4/17 date to this cruise. It will be just DW and I. Our two boys will be staying home this time. However, since they just came off an 8 day in April and will be spending 8 days at Disney World in 3 weeks and will be back there the day after Thanksgiving I don't feel too bad. This is a super late booking for us so we are currently in a Cat. 5E GTY. We were supposed to sail on NCL in January out of NY as a 40th birthday gift for DW, but when we saw we could get an extra day for the same price and in a warmer climate there were no second thoughts. Plus we have only ever sailed on DCL so it wasn't that hard of a decision. This will be number 7 for us and our 4th time on the Dream!

My family of 5 will be on this sailing. It will be our 4 cruise. So excited. Is there an fe. My boys love to participate.

My name is Leslie Stephens and my family and I will be on the cruise as well and would love to be part of the FE exchange. I have friend requested the group on Facebook. Hope you can add us soon.

Leslie

DW and I have been on several cruises but this is our first on DCL. This is DS (5) first cruise. We go to WDW every year and told our son we are doing going DCL instead this year. In actuality, after disembarkment on Sunday, we are driving to DCB and surprising him with the Pirate Room and four days at WDW. Two questions: what is DCL disembarkment process generally and when will we know what time ours will be? Second, I'm still trying to determine how to surprise DS when we get to DCB on Sunday, any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter