*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* From Spain to Space Mountain-Taking the Magic Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now that is tempting!! Is there any way to do both?;)

I looked at this but was a bit put out by the photos showing people riding without safety headgear. I don't want to be a killjoy but personally I wouldn't ride without it here, so why should it be any different over there. Also would your insurance be valid if you weren't wearing it and an accident happened.
That said it does look an amazing experience. :confused3

i have email confirmation from st maarten cruise excursions that they provide riding hats IF requested :thumbsup2

we are booked for 9am ride so we should be able to make it to maho beach so we can watch and laugh at brian getting sandblasted :woohoo:

Aaaaaaaarghhhhh. Can someone PLEASE help me order the DCL planning video? :rolleyes: It keeps saying postcode format is wrong and I've definitely ticked UK. I had the same problem viewing the online brochure but managed to figure that out...eventually but I've forgotten again. :headache:

Mel x

They won't send the DVD over to the UK. Someone on our last cruise from the US offered to get one for us and send it over.

Definitely, a list of everyone's room numbers so we can do a group text of the Happy Hour details :drinking1

I recall my friends saying from their xmas cruise it's the number 7 then the room number

On the Dream wave phones you just dialled the room # followed by either 1 or 2 (so if I had handset 1, when i called Lee I dialled room # then 2).

Stevie said last night I think its to be 10th April :confused3 they make an announcement, but then it was supposed to be 10th March - 22nd March :confused:

I don't know why they keep delaying it but hopefully they will stick to it this time. :wizard:

We are the same, we have an 8 foot "Disney" christmas tree in our hallway with all our huge Mickey baubles and all the ones purchased at WDW :santa: :love: and another one in the family room with "normal" decs on.

:laughing: That's funny we have it the other way round, an 8ft Disney only in the lounge and a 9ft Red & Gold only in the hallway, then I have a black 5ft tree with silver decs in the dining room to match the decor in there.

They won't send the DVD over to the UK. Someone on our last cruise from the US offered to get one for us and send it over.

That's what I thought as I have never been able to get one.....I gave up trying in the end. :sad2:

Do you have to pre-register somehow to let Disney know you're staying there? We made our own reservations; NOT through Disney (too expensive).
Thanks! Connie

You don't need to do anything (we made our own reservations too since we are using hubby's points). Just go to the DCL Check-in desk set up in the Hilton Diagonal Mar lobby with all of your cruise paperwork and ID/passports, etc. Super easy! :thumbsup2

i have email confirmation from st maarten cruise excursions that they provide riding hats IF requested :thumbsup2

we are booked for 9am ride so we should be able to make it to maho beach so we can watch and laugh at brian getting sandblasted :woohoo:

Thanks for that ... it would be an experience to do that ride. Don't know if I could get DH on a horse though :rotfl2:

Hi

How did you do MYW online? :confused3 every time I do a search I get ultimate tickets. I thought we would get a MYW hopper pass too for post WBTA as last year we hopped round 3 parks in the day and a half we had before the flight home :banana:

It was easy last year as we still had our APs :thumbsup2

Mary, I didn't order them directly from WDW. But you can do the MYW tickets online. I ordered from Orlando Attractions, they are cheaper than WDW directly. They send real tickets, no cc charge and you pay in £'s. Free delivery also.

If you want to buy direct from WDW here's how I get to them:)

Click on www.http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ now if you get transferred over to the UK site, just scroll right to the bottom and choose USA: English from the drop down menu. This should take you to the USA site.
Go back upto the top and select tickets. Say that you are in the USA, pick a state - Alabama will do. Then number of days etc and find prices.
That should take you to the options you need. You can choose to e-tickets or will call. They charge silly $$'s to ship them to the UK.

HTH's

Can anyone tell me about Disneyland Paris and compare it to WDW? Please no that (like a typical American) I speak only English (and my British friends would say that I don't speak it well either!).
Karen

It's just about time to close this thread and start a new one.

Please post a link to the new thread and I'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter