Sept 10 -17 Who's going ?

My family and I will be there too! We are going for our second trip to WDW September 11th through the 17th at All Star Movies!
princess:

Sisters in Christ trip~ :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:
September 8-12 and we are staying at the Beach Club Villas, we can't wait!!!!!!

Only 32 more days to go! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Honeymooning!!
BCV 9/10-9/12
GF 9/12-9/16--first time there

dogdoc said:
Same here, those are my exact dates too OzFan. We're at Contemporary, where are you????

We are at the All Star Movies. I am a little worried, I'm spoiled to Old Key West! Are you going to the Night Of Joy? We are Friday night.

We will be at the AKL from Sept. 10 until Sept. 17th. Can't wait!! It is my first time at a deluxe and first time back on site since we were there for our honeymoon in 2000. We are celebrating our 5th anniversary.

I am wishing and hoping and praying for an upgrade to a savanah room but I am just so excited to be at AKL and to be at Disney that even if we don't get it - I won't put a damper on this fabulous trip.

See you guys in September in 33 days (but who is counting)!

Nicole

September 10- September 17 @ CSR! My umpteenth time going, but BF's first time going! SO EXCITED, but worried! Stay away hurricanes!

winniedapooh said:
We are going for a 4 day trip leaving the 15 and coming home the 18th. :cheer2:
:banana: Us too, 9/15-9/18 at POFQ.

Dalton5 said:
Repeat after me...There will be no hurricanes, There will be no hurricanes....
:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

There will be no hurricanes, Wilderness Lodge Sept 11-18th. :cool1:

Hi, we are stayin at all star movies from 9th september to 23rd september - what does everyone mean about free dining - is this just a special offer you got in the usa??

Also does anyone have any more info on the roof repairs??

ME :earsgirl: ME :earsboy: ME :earsgirl: ME :earsboy: !!! My family of four will be there, those exact dates!! Can't wait!! See you there! :Pinkbounc

OzFan said:
We are at the All Star Movies. I am a little worried, I'm spoiled to Old Key West! Are you going to the Night Of Joy? We are Friday night.

Oz - what is Night of Joy???

We are spoiled too, after staying at monorail resorts, we can't switch as it so much easier for the kids and us to get too and from places.

we are at the POP from Sept 11th to Sept 21st. And with those dates the time can't go by quick enough.

I'll be staying at Port Orleans Riverside Sept.9th - 15th! :banana:
(I hope I get in a section that's not too far from the bus stops)

This will be my second time staying on property! Can't wait!

stacey dee said:
Hi, we are stayin at all star movies from 9th september to 23rd september - what does everyone mean about free dining - is this just a special offer you got in the usa??

Also does anyone have any more info on the roof repairs??
I don't think its just for people in the USA. Here is a link to Disney's site to tell you all about it. There is max of 10 days but maybe if you break up your trip between 2 different resorts and equal that to the 14 nights. You will need to stay at 1 resort for at least 4 nights. Maybe 8 nights at a Value and 6 at Deluxe. Or if you're game try 4 different resorts (min nights per resort is 3 ngihts). http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/offerDetail?id=AugSepMYWOfferPage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter