Sent the papers back and booked for November!!!

Cmbar

DIS Veteran
Hi all I am so excited since we sent back our papers (have to call tomorrow and pay off the balance with our Disney Visa) and I called and booked our first trip home to BLT the week of Thanksgiving!!! We are taking my DH grandparents (they are 85 and 90). They "wanted to see Mickey one more time". We are so happy they are coming with us and I am so excited that the Magic Kingdom will be decorated for Christmas!! And we are so excited to take our first trip home!!

Just had to share!!

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for my first stay at BLT in December--just DH and me!!!

I am going with my three kids this summer but they really wanted to try AKV and VWL so I booked there since this will be the last time all 3 of them will be going for awhile (DS graduates college next year and DD graduates high school).

Have a great time!!!

We are taking my DH grandparents (they are 85 and 90). They "wanted to see Mickey one more time". We are so happy they are coming with us and I am so excited that the Magic Kingdom will be decorated for Christmas!
Have a wonderful trip, I'm sure you'll have a lot of magical memories from this trip with DH grandparents.

Congratulations!! How wonderful that you can share the Disney Magic with your DH's DGP!!!

Buying into DVC to have accomodations for my DM's 85th birthday celebration is how our DVC adventure began!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Congrats on your purchase. I have a December UY so I can't use my new BLT points until then BUT we plan on a nice family trip to BLT next year!! We are excited about staying at BLT for the for the first time.

Congrats on your purchase. I have a December UY so I can't use my new BLT points until then BUT we plan on a nice family trip to BLT next year!! We are excited about staying at BLT for the for the first time.

How did that December use year work?? Did you get 08 points?? If you only get Dec 09 points will you have to pay MF fees at all this year?? Sounds confusing!

We have family in Hernando, MS! Never seen that city listed before... How cool!

How exciting!!! You MUST do MVMCP, it is SO worth the hard ticket price, we absolutely loved it last year!!!! The grandparents will love it especially. Not crowded at all, lots of attention and extra special character experiences.

Congratulations!!! That is great you are taking the Grandparents. I miss my grandparents very much.

Congratulations!!! That is great you are taking the Grandparents. I miss my grandparents very much.

I know we will miss them terribly. They are still so in love and hanging in there. When DH grandma said, "I just want to see Mickey one more time", my heart choked and I knew we had done the right thing buying DVC. We were going to go in the summer with my family but I told my family that we can go with them next year. They are really excited about seeing all the lights!

How exciting!!! You MUST do MVMCP, it is SO worth the hard ticket price, we absolutely loved it last year!!!! The grandparents will love it especially. Not crowded at all, lots of attention and extra special character experiences.

We loved the Christmas party!! It was awesome, only problem is they don't do the party during Thanksgiving week and we have to go them because of kids school. We are bummed! Also they are starting the Osborne lights AFTER Christmas this year so we won't see that either! But still MK will be decorated and I am hopeful that GF will have the gingerbread house up and WL will have their tree up!

How did that December use year work?? Did you get 08 points?? If you only get Dec 09 points will you have to pay MF fees at all this year?? Sounds confusing!

I don't know about the Dec use year, as we have Feb, but we won't have to pay dues until it BLT opens. And I don't think owners with a later use year who bought resorts that aren't yet open got '08 points, from what I was just reading in the big Use Year thread. I know we didn't!

We have family in Hernando, MS! Never seen that city listed before... How cool!

The first set of points for Dec UY come Dec 1st, 2009. MF's will only be paid for 1 month this year since those that take this UY will only have them to use for that one month.

All BLT dues are prorated this year. Feb, March, April, June and Aug UY will pay for 5 months, from the time BLT opens August 4th.

Sept UY will pay 4 months, Oct UY will pay 3, and Dec Uy will pay only 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter