Sensitive Subject - Size and Rides

I also recommend that you baby your feet as much you can during the trip. Start the day with a foot spray that helps keep them dry. Then soak your feet at the end of the day in a footbath of hot water and epsom salts and follow up by rubbing in a good foot cream. Since the bathrooms where we're staying aren't really set up well for sitting on the side of the tub to soak your feet (especially for us bigger folks), I'm looking for a collapsible foot bath to take with us.

Another thing to consider, of course, are the shoes you wear. A word of caution - in the past I have actually worn Yellow Box flipflops for the whole trip and been perfectly comfortable. However, I have noticed lately that I cannot wear them for as long as I used to - even just for a normal day here at home - without starting to experience pain. I think they are too soft and something about the way I stand and walk causes my heels to take the brunt of my weight. The soft foam of the shoes allows my heels to set lower and throws my feet out of alignment or something. Just something to consider when deciding on shoes for the trip.

Sadly, I have been excluded from the Harry Potter stuff at Universal by perhaps an inch. If I could hold my breath for about 10 minutes I probably could have faked it.
Now, Universal - that’s a completely different story and wish we knew that before wasting our day there.
Yep, this is our situation as well and the reason my DH won't visit UOR more often than every three or four years. He was happy to let me go without him last fall to ride Velocicoaster with my sister (unfortunately, I had to cancel that trip - DSis said the coaster was amazing).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter