• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Senses of Disney

marypops!

<font color=orange>Sponsered by Powergen!<br><font
what things remind of you Disney. You know, maybe the smell of oranges can bring you back on Soarin'. The sound of the Splash Mountain soundtrack puts you back on the ride in your mind. When you see some photos someone took of Cinderella Castle, you imagine yourself standing there.

My mum recently got some Airwick room freshener which is spiced apple. It smells of the apple pie in Philharmagic :-D

I once had the recipe to Frunch (that drink from Boma) and whenever I made it, it just wasn't right. But once, I made it just right and it was amazing.

Whenever I look at the photos I took, I always remember what was going on at that time. The photo I took of Spaceship Earth, I was waiting for my mum and dad to get breakfast from the Fountainview Café and one of my sister's was in a bad mood, so my Aunt told me to go somewhere. I went to Innoventions and walked about, then I went to look at some pins, then I took that picture. Fun memories :)

So yeah. What reminds you of Disney, sense-wise?

hmmm
i can't think of anything right now
but that does happen all the time for me

I've only been twice, but whenever I SEE my cousins I FEEL the need to go back... because they live like an hour away from it and they can go whenever they want >_<

Oh, and listening to the Hot Red Chilli Peppers (INSIDE JOKE DONT WORRY) reminds me of Space Mountain XD

Whenever I look at my minnie doll that I got by Philharmagic, I think of how I begged my parents to buy it for me that day in the Magic Kingdom.
I had already gotten a load of stuff but that doll felt special to me out everything I've seen in the stores, so I just had to get it.
That was 4 years ago, & it's still in pretty good condition.
:-)

The other night I was walking around 1 in the morning with my friend, just around the neighborhood. There was a light breeze and it was humid, it reminded me just of Disney. It made me think of the night I was walking around Epcot late, it was so nice. It made me miss Disney!

My mom and I can be anywhere and if something passes through the air, it reminds us of some food in Disney. I remember I was at a festival last summer, and there was a mixture of foreign food in the air. It reminded me of passing through all of the countries in Epcot.

I miss Disney!

The smell of musty water, like in all the water rides (potc, splash, el rio...all of em)

There is this smell like when you walk into any of the air conditioned buildings, their AC has this smell to it, which always reminds me of WDW.

STAR TUNNEL!! & The Epcot Innoventions Area Music really remind me of Disney too when I listen to them.

And minute maid lemonade/stawrberry lemonade frozen treat thingys.
And whenever i have a churro it reminds me of WDW!

I go to this themepark every once in awhile and they have water rides. I'll hear water splashing around and people screaming and it reminds me of Splash Mountain.
Then sometimes I'll just randomly smell something and say "...This smells like disney."
And my mom will look at me like I'm crazy.
Trashcans sometimes reminds me of Tomorrowland, for obvious reasons.
When I go to the zoo, I always try to think I'm in Animal Kingdom.
I usually can remember what I was doing in all my pictures I took.
Pretzels, not as good as the ones at MK, remind me of the huge pretzels at MK.

The smell of musty water, like in all the water rides (potc, splash, el rio...all of em)

There is this smell like when you walk into any of the air conditioned buildings, their AC has this smell to it, which always reminds me of WDW.

STAR TUNNEL!! & The Epcot Innoventions Area Music really remind me of Disney too when I listen to them.

YES! Star Tunnel :) I can imagine being in line for Space Mountain, or on the TTA :)

BBQ Ribs(both the smell and the food) = Liberty Square and Frontierland (where the two meet)

Water Balls remind me of the Pop Century swimming pool.

Aerosmith songs reminds me of RnR.

Gwen Stefani's 4 in the morning reminds me of MCO and the drive to Disney (because i was singing it)

The Disney Channel reminds me of the evening thunderstorms (because we would watch it while it was happening.)

The smell of the water from POTC, SM,or any water rides in WDW. I instantly think of the rides.

When I listen to the WDW soundtrack, I can imagine myself on the rides or in the area of the parks.

Sugar cookies remind me of MVMCP when I went and stood outside of Crystal Palace eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate.

When I see pictures from my trip, I instantly remember random facts of what was going on around me.

Then there's the random stuff, that I relate to Disney all the time.:3dglasses

when im on the train that goes around the kingdom at DLR the smell from that ride.. i just like it for some reason

OMG turkey...turkey legs and all...

Musty water, yeah!!

Zoo smell...AK. Yeahh I'm weird :P

Dust...HM and ToT. Hee.

what things remind of you Disney. You know, maybe the smell of oranges can bring you back on Soarin'. The sound of the Splash Mountain soundtrack puts you back on the ride in your mind. When you see some photos someone took of Cinderella Castle, you imagine yourself standing there.

My mum recently got some Airwick room freshener which is spiced apple. It smells of the apple pie in Philharmagic :-D

I once had the recipe to Frunch (that drink from Boma) and whenever I made it, it just wasn't right. But once, I made it just right and it was amazing.

Whenever I look at the photos I took, I always remember what was going on at that time. The photo I took of Spaceship Earth, I was waiting for my mum and dad to get breakfast from the Fountainview Café and one of my sister's was in a bad mood, so my Aunt told me to go somewhere. I went to Innoventions and walked about, then I went to look at some pins, then I took that picture. Fun memories :)

So yeah. What reminds you of Disney, sense-wise?

I smell them at work all the time!! :goodvibes

The smell of brick oven pizza takes me right to Mama Melrose's at MGM. I love that smell. I can picture it now. It's always early evening and the sun is just going down, and it still warm, but cooler than the afternoon, and we're going somewhere for dinner at MGM, we just got off Muppet Vision 3D.

Once I was driving home from work and I smelled it, so I drove around the block to smell it again. I slowed down to like 5mph too. :goodvibes

Completely. That's the most powerful reminder for me.

Or in the summer, when there's just been a torrential downpour, and then you go outside and there's a kind of steam/mist rising off the pavement and sidewalks..brings me right back :]

Musty Water =:love:

the smell of Test Track=:love:
Sorin:eek: :love:

all the candy shops and bakerys:hyper: :love: :love: :love:

There is a particular smell, and I can't describe it; it's really weird, that I'll catch a whiff of every once in a while for half a second at the most. But, yeah, it reminds me of the CR lobby.

MuskratSusie.
Why did VMK get closed down?
I used to love it.
:|.
:(.
It really upset me.
xoxo.

Hmm..
What reminds me of disney.
Umm.
The smell of candy. Like reall american disney candy.
And i sometime smell the rides. Dont know how.
Always gets me thinking of space mountain and small world.
I used to drag my dad on small world when i was little.
Over and Over again.
:) Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter