• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sensa

I bought it, tried it and yes, I didn't eat as much. However, that was due to the fact that it was gritty and was almost akin to sprinkling sand on your food. Annoying enough to make anyone stop eating. I hated it and tried to return it for a refund and got hassled but eventually ended up with my money back. Don't waste your time or your money.

Every time I see the commercial, I always think you can get better results by sprinkling dirt on your food. :happytv:

Is that the one that makes you poop your pants if you eat something you're not supposed to? Or was that Alli? That always kind of cracked me up.... if that's not incentive to eat well, I don't know what is! :rotfl2:

There's no magic pill or powder. If there were, there wouldn't be any fat people.

Diet and exercise are the best ways to control weight.

theres not magic pill that helps you lose weight by it self.
There are pills that help you on top of diet and exercising. I have taken a few and they do work. They give you a boost on energy and somehow make you not as hungry as you would before...

ive taken the Green Tea extract and Hydroxycut. both works about the same.

ironically, i havent lost a single lbs. i did however lose a pant size. Took 3 months ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter