• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

seniors love disney

marcia russell

Earning My Ears
:cheer2: My husband and I are going to stay at the Sarasota Springs Resort in November. Enjoyed it last year, and decided to splurge and go back. What buildings should we ask for that are the closest to DD? We'd like to walk there. It is such a huge resort!

HI!

Head over to the DVC board, under mousecellaneous you will find a Saratoga Springs resort lovers thread full of info. Ths closest building to DD marketplace is Congress Park. Have fun planning your trip!!

:)

:surfweb: Thanks for the reply. Just trying this today, been reading these years and got such good info. We used AAA as an agent this year, and really pleased with the results. Thanks for the heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter